Thought it was the rough old fashioned oats in my smoothies giving me masssive and loose shits

>thought it was the rough old fashioned oats in my smoothies giving me masssive and loose shits
>switch to the meme "quick one minute" oats
>shits just as massive loose and disgusting

HOW ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO PUT OATS IN YOUR SMOOTHIES/SHAKES WITHOUT FUCKING UP YOUR DIGESTION THIS IS RUINING MY LIFE

Nigga oats are full of fiber that give you dense, firm shits.

If your shits are loose it's likely due to other things in your diet.

>amerifat gets more than 1g of fiber per day
>thinks its gross that his shits arent hard as diamonds

I grind them up into a powder using this old coffee grinder I have. If I just put them straight into the blender they never really break down all the way.

Gotta have protein in there too. Mix in some whey or eat eggs with your oats.

no dude, its absolutely not. if i stop the shakes/smoothies for a week, and eat everything else separately except the oats, my shits return to normal

and i know the fiber thing, thats why its so confusing to me. when i have the oats, my shits are actually MASSIVE and come out really easily, but its the residue they leave behind that i cant deal with

its not that they arent hard as diamonds. it is literally painful when it comes out, and it leaves a shit-ton of residue behind, to the point where even after cleaning everything up down there, i literally have to come back a few hours later to re-wipe because it comes back

yeah i did that with the old fashioneds and it had no effect. i swtiched to the quick one minute because they are was smoother and i figured maybe had the rough shit shaved off of them, but nope

Then you need to take probiotics or something because your gut microbiota is all fucked up.

this used to be me, turns out im gluten intolerant kek

i just live on rice+meat+veggies 3 times a day now and im gucci

dude just keep eating them and throw in a few fruits as well.
it's just your body getting used to healthy foods instead of that shite you gob down everyday.

Hi newfriend.

Gluten is the name given to two proteins in wheat.

Oats are not wheat.

Oats cant contain gluten.

Thanks for proving once again that people who self diagnose as gluten intolerant are sub IQ80.

You have to chew the oats or else yo
have loose shit with razors out of the ass.

lmao, get someone thats gluten intolerant and give them a decent amount of oats, i guarantee they will hardly leave the toilet all day

i cant see why oats would magically make me shit my guts out if they dont have gluten seeing as i dont have any other food allergies. i have tested it by having no gluten for 2 weeks while maintaining a high fibre diet. i then had some oats and was absolutely butt blasted by them. have tried this multiple times cause i love oats, but they dont love me

i was drinking the same smoothie for months before switching the types of oats this week.

although the smoothie isnt exactly healthy. a handful of strawberries and bananas, cup of milk and oats, peanut butter, greek yogurt, almonds

the new oats was a lot smoother than the old ones drinking down. still had the same terrible gas problems and shit consistency

oats literally don't have gluten m8 sorry, it's even safe for people with celiac's to eat

yeah i was actually rather confused as to why i have so many problems with them, as my research found the same thing. maybe depends on the manufacturer? could be that the oats i was having were exposed to some gluten from other products and i reacted badly because my tolerance had lowered as a result of completely cutting gluten from my diet.

is it worth trying again? i miss my oats :(

Because it's a meme to not eat them cooked. Stop listening to random shills on Veeky Forums trying to kill you and take a hint from centuries of tradition.

i really didnt have the smoothies because of a "meme"

i like how i can have all the shit (fruits, milk, oats, peanut butter, yogurt, almonds) all in one, as a nice cold drink (especially here in the summer)

rather than having to have the milk, oats, and peanut butter hot in oatmeal, and eating the yogurt and almonds separately

>nearly all oats are processed in plants that process wheat, bran, rye and whatever all the other gluten containing grains are, and have plenty of gluten sprinkled on them
>actual intolerance aka Celiac Disease = any amount of gluten triggers an autoimmune response against the intestinal linings

faggot

I had the same issue, straight up 100% cannot eat oats. Putting them in my smoothies induces such a gut wrenching stomach pain it makes me sweat and I cannot do anything. I had to leave work and go lay in bed for a few hours, seriously some of the worst pain I've ever felt.

Used to get stomach pain from oatmeal when I was in highscgool but never put 2 and 2 until that experience.

i cook oats. eating raw grains isn't something i would do.

I went on a quest last year to find the perfect shit.
started eat by drinking more water, then eating more greens and fruits.
then came the nuts and seeds.
cutting down on processed meats and bread all together.
I'm telling you guys, my shits were so pleasurable my god my shits were epic.
my shits were something bards will write poems about that will echo in the halls of time.
smoother than silk and on command.
god these shit's were good.
didn't even have to wipe most of the time.

why is it so difficult

why do shits have to be like this... where you have the ones that are loose and leave residue that make you wipe a ton of time and even have to re-wi[e later? or use fucking bidets to prevent mudbutt

why cant shits just be nice and good, come out in a big solid piece sliding out easily with no wipes needed, in and out in 2 minutes