Finished the lifting for the day

>finished the lifting for the day
>theres still no purpose for life
>shes out of reach
>go to bed
>feel empty
what do?

Suffer and then die eventually, like the rest of us.

try again tomorrow

Her eyes look like sliced olives. Also stop being a bitch. You'll never get a bitch by being a bitch because bitches hate bitches.

but what if i hide my pain, anger, sadness and emptiness without being a bitch?

Drink until you forget, keep yourself busy when you wake up.

Repeat.

You don't hide it as well as you think you do

Stop letting biological and social cravings shape your happiness and define who you are. She's just a girl, you're just you, and your brain and body are just experiencing a reaction built into you by evolution to the deficit of the things virtually all humans have been programmed to desire. Life goes on, and you can move on with it if you learn to let go and live under a different paradigm.

She's out of reach because you keep acting like a pussy

Focus on confidence and social gainz

this.

Katya is a dyke, OP

I have a lot to learn. That was a good read user. Put things in perspective for me.

Play video games

basically this

>she

>surpass human nature
>still feeling empty
what do then?

You can't "surpass" human nature, it's built into you. We all have moments in our life where we feel like we've gone beyond human miseries and reached some kind of perfect state of contentment, perspective, and distance from petty human things, but we're just not built to permanently retain that state. It's a continuous process and striving to feel complete; it's why meditation is so popular these days, meditation where you just take twenty minutes each day to reattain perspective and mental strength.

Just don't forget to have your whey protein 45-90 minutes after your workout with nonfat milk for optimal MPS, user.

And don't forget to consume about 3-4 grams of leucine as pre-workout to help out as well. Take care.

so she's out of reach then?

Get out of your routine. Not your workout routine, keep that shit. But literally go look for something to do in your spare time. You ever done rock climbing? No? Do that. What about bicycling around your town/city/etc? Maybe that'll be nice, or at least something different.

If you're not feeling fulfilled, if you feel melancholic when doing the same thing everyday, if you're feeling empty or lethargic, then try changing things up.

If you're clinically depressed though, try talking to a professional Psychiatrist about getting anti-depressants. If you suffer from mood related disorders, try medication as well as mindfulness, focus on meditating and trying to understand and allow your emotions to go through the turmoil in a relatively safe way (outletting them through hobbies or just feeling and acknowledging them, letting them subside).

If you're suddenly lethargic, maybe you're cutting, try fixing your diet, go outside a bit more (for that D) and change up what you're eating

1/2

But if you're depressed because you haven't attained what you want. Who you want. Then I truly believe you need to change your perspective. Living life for others, for some vague idea of love even, is always going to be unfulfilling. Even if you date someone, fuck someone, be married to someone, it may not fulfill you, because chances are, your fantasy is not the reality of it.

You need to focus on what you can do for yourself. Not what others can do for you. If you're not happy, you need to try to make YOURSELF happy. You have, at the end of the day, truly only yourself.

It might pay as well, to spend a bit of time to appreciate that which you have, to help alleviate your feelings of emptiness. Try to focus on what you have, rather than what you're missing. Are your parents alive? Give them a call, see how they're doing. Do you have a mate who you haven't told you appreciate? Tell them about that.

Life is easy to muddle, to become a tumultuous and depressing thing, when you lack the ability to perceive all parts of your reality, by focusing on the negative parts of your reality.

I wish you the best though mate, it's a hard road, and i hope you can find something to fulfill you.
2/2

That's a cute boy

>and social cravings shape your happiness
but i'm lonely

>no friends
>no gf
>loneliness proven to result in earlier deaths
>depression is linked to the number of friends you have

Not OP but thanks for the words.

All good mate, i hope you get there as well. Best of luck to ya.

hey lads can you smile for a picture if you try to make a selfie for tinder

that depends, if your smile is ugly is better to look serious and arrogant

Get a dog in your picture, smile then. It'll negate most of the bad smiles. If you got a good smile, then you're fine. If it's rape-level smile, then just don't worry about it.

Iktf, bru.
>lift
>work/study in uni
>come home to my empty appartment with nothing to do
>eat
>go to bed

Lately I have started drinking again so the time goes by faster and I can finally go to bed to end the day.

>And don't forget to consume about 3-4 grams of leucine as pre-workout to help out as well.
Nice try, supplement company shill.