Anyone else with gf miss the chase?

Anyone else with gf miss the chase?

I got a gf but I miss fucking sloots man. Hitting anything. Telling how's what they want to hear. Going hone with the bar tender or a stripper r who ever.

I'm 21 im too young for a gf there are hoes to fuck

>Can't get GF
>Don't know how to perform the chase

Its truly too late for me. I hope I am reborn as a koala or some other stupid animal.

>tfw I'm pretty autistic around women I like
>managed to have other women mirin through sheer force of being myself
I mean I look decent too, but sometimes I think the "just be yourself" isn't a meme. But only sometimes.

I feel your pain. Not that i was man whore at all but i was hitting my stride up untill current gf and i miss smashing dirty slurrys and wonder if temptation will get the better of me.

Also 21 is too young. Thems your fucking years and it gets easier with age imo

What is this "chase" you're talking about.

I'm a 30 y.o HHKV, never even spoke to females outside of formal/service settings.

To me women are like from another planet or species. I just don't understand what you're even supposed to do besides have sex with them.

Not even joking here, I actually cannot comprehend what a man even does around woman outside of sex.

The only way I can see it is like having a friend that have you nothing in common with and nothing to say to but you still hang around with them, but in this situation you can have sex with them....but I don't think doing all that is worth just having sex. If I don't have anything in common with someone I can't pretend to just because they give me sex, now since women are completely different to me my logic tells me why even bother spending time with them?

What I'm saying basically is if a woman wants to have sex with me and then go away, I'm perfectly fine with that.

But I just can't put myself into that position of putting on some show for the female in order to get sex from them, I don't see the point, I just don't care enough about the sex to put myself through trying to "figure" out women and then having one of them around who I have nothing to say to and nothing in common with because we're completely different.

I wouldn't hang around some guy I have nothing in common with, so why would I hang around some woman I have nothing in common with? Just for sex? Yeah.....that's not enough of a motivation to go through all that shit.

Holy shit

If you think there are no women that are relatable and compatible with your personality, you really shouldn't breed anyway, so it works out

>not fitness

Just improve yourself and be happy and women will sense it. Well unless you're seriously ugly, in which case, I can't help you.

I am this guy
I feel the same way about women but through focusing on myself, a couple have thrown themselves at me. It doesn't hurt to develop a skill that requires a social setting either.

You only see women as sex objects. I mean you used the word "sex" 9 times in those two posts.
What about starting a family? Having kids, grandkids and continuing your species like your biological imperative says? I understand why you can't feel these things, but they're buried inside you and they can come out.

>2. Relationship, dating advice, and "mental health" threads belong on /adv/.
Fuck off OP

I know what you mean. I had so many cuties giving me signs in these last few months and I don't even go to parties. I miss the sexual tension in conversations.

Proof casual sex is bad for (You)

The jew is strong in this thread

No, I hate that game. I hate acting like a fucking retard, lying and jumping through hoops. I'm direct in everything I do, which is a problem for most women, because they're not.

No thanks

33 fit dude. Been banging ransoms for years. Someone mentioned staying with one chick gets easier with age. It does.

But I'm pretty boring now. Not a lot of whoring and drugging any more.

>I got a gf
>I miss fucking sloot
>Hitting anything
>Telling how's what they want to hear
>Going hone with the bar tender or a stripper r who ever
>I'm 21
>21
>T W E N T Y O N E

REEEEEEEE NORMIES OUT OUT OUT

I didn't even lose my virginity until six months after I turned 21, and it was to the fat, clingy, needy, portly, depression and anxiety riddled girlfriend that I had only barely managed to get after working my ass off in the gym my first two years of college to achieve slightly above otter mode. We started dating the end of sophomore year and didn't fuck until a year and a half later. Then we barely had sex at all for the next two years after that, and most of our sexual activity involved me fingering/going down on her and her never even marginally putting in the slightest bit of effort to take care of me in the same way. I finally broke it off the end of our senior year. I just turned 24 in June, and have since then still never had any intimate physical contact with another human being.

You will never know the pain of us virgins and pseudo-virgins. Stop complaining and get out our safe space you fucking normie.

Not that user but why should I have kids if it's just what's expected of me or is a biological urge?
I am not a clever man and the pool of resources from which I draw are limited at best.
If I have a kid it should be because I think I can raise it well. If I don't think that's the case then why should I do it?
Thats a human life and I refuse to fuck it up just because other people want me to

>Fuck fat bitches
>Ever

KYS