Good Night Veeky Forums

Good Night Veeky Forums

Also friendly reminder she isnt thinking about you right now!

Night bro. Maybe not, but she's right here next to me! I'll take it.

But i'm a literal faggot OP...

She's in the other room watching GoT actually. Probably fuck her in the morning

Night OP, sleep lonely

Night.

>tfw you don't even know a girl you want thinking about you

hi Norman! i heard Veeky Forums is a weirdo website, i think you'd prefer reddit.

Nah that place is a fucking nightmare. Thanks, though.

>mfw seeing this thread after being left on read by the only girl in the world I care about

>tfw girl is in another country

>says "mfw"
>doesn't post face
>mfw

No wonder she doesn't want you.

That'd be because she isn't real

i saw this thread right after i looked at her instagram again. i still really love her and i hope she gets better. but i guess now is not the time for us. maybe in another reality.

Fuck her then. Even if I had a girlfriend I'd still be empty when the day's done. The problem isn't with me not having somebody, but entirely with me genuinely not wanting somebody.

>tfw she likes and hearts other mens fb posts
i bet she fucking them and have like 4 FB
it hurts so much

>tfw we didn't rly know each other, just chatted online.
>tfw I became obsessed with her
>friend-zoned, couldn't keep my feelings in check.
>tfw she blocked me
>Yesterday, more than 1 year later, still thinking about her a bit everyday but it hasn't really been bothering me. Thinking i'll be over it soon.
>Today, See her face to face. I hugged her and then she kind of just disappeared. Proceed to wake up from dream.
>mfw

In my mind she's a Godess and the solution to eternal happiness. Even if she did like me it could never work out for several reasons. So yeah, basically i'm retarded, emotionally immature and brooding over things that aren't real and will never happen. My self-loathing keeps increasing day by day and my confidence keeps decreasing day by day. Everything in my life was set up for success. All I had to do was be a normal person, but somewhere in my mid-late teens my mind decided to struggle against everything that made sense. I don't even know myself anymore.

how do you know this?

This is me. Scary

Where are you from user?

same bro

>tfw think i'm over her a year later
>have one dream about her
>suddenly get the feels again
>tfw haven't felt such chemistry with someone since then
>nothing happened and that kills me, not knowing what it could have been like

She does, though. Just not the way she used to.

Eh, I've been on three dates with three different girls in the last three days. She can have her autistic skele who makes shitty horror movies. I'll keep popping shroom caps and choke fucking asians till i'm over her.

Yeah? Good. I know she isn't cause she hasn't given a fuck about me in years despite pretending to occasionally when it suits her to inflate her ego. My odds of attracting someone better/hotter increase as I keep lifting.

I'll stop thinking about her soon, right?
[spoiler]it's been 5 and a half years already[/spoiler]
[spoiler]please kill me[/spoiler]

>tfw really like a guy but my family would hate him and it would never work

fml these are the times i wish i had a typical libtard family

heh, faggot

I'm at a party with her, she literally invite me to it then started hanging out with other guys after weeks of flirting

>weeks of lifting
>focused on myself
>cutie comes in to ruin my gains
>I'm gonna make it one day

This
The best things in life are in one night hook ups

dude your projecting your fantasies onto her she isn't that great, you'd see if you hung out in person.

You are obsessed with an idealized view of her, not the real living, breathing person. If she wasn't interested in you a year ago, she likely won't be now.

she left me on read a week ago after she agreed on going on a date with me

Same situation here bro

>we're not gonna make it

I am well aware that i'm doing this, but I can't stop it.

>See this qt 3.14 in class who looks sweet and girlfriend material
>Get small talk
>She doesn't seem really interested
Wow, like the 999999 time a girl is not into me
>Stalk her Facebook for info
>She's in a 5 year old relationship, the guy is uglier than me but taller
JUST

It's worse when they suddenly block you

you midgets need to stop hitting on girls now, if you didnt get a gf in hs and kept the realtionship going till now you should just give up as it will never work out and stop hitting on my weaboo gf, she is taller than you