I'm going to have sex with some tinderslut tonight

I'm going to have sex with some tinderslut tonight.

Her BF/Fuckbody whats so ever isn't available until mid september and she wants to "taste" my "body" and "cock"

Thanks Veeky Forums - That's the spirit, in the end, we all want to get laid while going Veeky Forums.

Also: What is better? Incline or flat Bench ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mI_aS_TW6Iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is going on in this screenshot?

Salty western women can't handle rejection

>
>What the fuck is going on in this screenshot?
This

Hmm incline vs flat bench, let's see... oh... oh my god. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SCREENSHOT?

I guess I missed the gremlin scenes in the LOTR.

Must be in the extended edition I guess

The guy who took the screenshot should've replied with
>lol k

Holy fucking shit, bitch is 99.99% pure NaCl

>replying
not gonna make it, ever
letting the whore collect salt due to lack of validation is the only right thing to do, especially since if she baits you into insulting her back she'll post it all over facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat, and whatever other social media she uses and you'll be fucked for life

Sounds like a nigress

keep updating my nigger

be careful bro, these hoes can have herpes and shit gets real

just invite her to come and fuck the next week, she'd probably accept

post pics of her face or brapper

I dont understand how its hard to get laid by tinder sloots. Liie currently I have 3 different women coming to my place, 2 next week and one later. And I was at one sloots place thursday. Funny thing is, sluts these days are super dirty, 2 of those chicks like total submission which involves fucking their throat as hard as I want, choking very hard and genwrally just dominating them. Guess who's fucking them in the ass and making them suck it ? Few weeks ago I banged same kinda slut and I filmed me fucking her hard, took the phone while kept fuckinf her and played her the vid and told "whore, watch how that dick is going up your ass"

>its only smellz

>needs validation from an east-asian rugmaking forum

Gaaaaaay

>need sympathy for not getting laid from Brazilian Trap, Bait and Ensnarement enthuast forum

>posting no ass, no boobs, no legs grill
nice belly but still

Tigther the hips, tighter the spincther where my cock will be up in.

Women were a mistake. I hope that bitch has the most slow and painful death possible. A death that etches her on in terrible agony for weeks on end.

that is one insecure girl

>Here's me not caring
topkek

>not replying with, "Understandable enjoy your evening"

Say that irl not online and see what happens dickbutt

Repost from Reddit two days ago, lol. Op is a neckbeard

>obvious dickbutt calling me a dickbutt
lol

She's either a nigger or a coal burner. I never thought that I'd find the way somebody talks so unattractive

> she'll post it all over facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat, and whatever other social media she uses and you'll be fucked for life

wtf. How?

I'll take Shit That Never Happened for $500

>garbage trampstamp tattoo
keep em bro

>dat posterior chain
>dose quads

mirin

you'll take shit for $500?

What do I reply?

something about fire and her groin

#?

text her with details on when and where

meet n fuck

????

profit

"no"

>I agree i'm pretty hot

trust me on this

>posts on the internet's containment site for dickbutts
>somehow not a total dickbutt

checkm8 loser

your move completely conceded that you're a dickbutt
>sacrificing your king
>checkm8
no

I feel like there's a certain point when a womens anger overpowers her ability to make coherent thoughts. Like you said it's better in this situation to not say anything and not give her the power back because all she's going to do is get you to reply then say some bullshit to be the last response.

Then there are other parts which it's easier to see in real life when a girl is so angry at you that you can tell she's only angry because she likes you it's like elementary for them. I had a bitch get super heated and angry at me at a party one time for no fucking reason other than me saying her shoes were dirty and she blew up. She started trying to fight me and when I held her hands and she couldn't throw she just threw herself at me . After banging her brains out the next morning one ofher friends said she's always had a crush on me.

girls are fucking weird but it's best to have the last reply then never respond after

This

I guess you win shitposter of the thread. here's your trophy

Now what cunts

Veeky Forums is unbelievably gay

Geez I hate the haha

And you are alright yourself... I guess

Just cut to the point, you've already got her hooked

>"Haha"
>Nothing else
>She expects you to continue the conversation with something interesting

I fucking hate that

>replying
>yfw

This conversation is insanely boring

NO I DIDNT MEAN SEND IT I WAS JUST SAYING THAT GIRLS SAYING THAT IS ANNOYING

Ask her how big her benis is

Also hate when they say haha. But OP, do not reply to that. She contacted you, she is supposed to say something good

Stop replying, move on to the next

Take a picture of yourself flexing a 'cep. Make this conversation shittier than it already is

You are fucking retarded bro.

"Jajaja"
"Latin is sexy ;)"

just ask her for # and to meet, you don't care about the conversation and she doesn't either, so stop playing games

OP nobody cares. Stop using tinder to attract females and man the fuck up. I bang 10's twice a day and am married to a starlet. Yes i was an elite private military contractor working with Delta Force and the CIA during the powder wars. Yes i was the one who shot pablo escobar. Yes ive fucked hollywood starlets inside black hawk helicopters doing 80mph over the pacific on the way home from conducting a raid against Al Qaeda with my bare hands. So stop trying to act like youre such hot shit because you matched with some ugly whore on tinder.

tell her to talk about how she'll fuck you

>haha
Women conversationalists gentlemen, this is why I don't even bother with tinder anymore lads. Talking to these whores is about as interesting as watching paint dry and your expected to make the convo interesting and carry it on, tired of being used for some hoes entertainment for a 5% chance I might get my dick wet in a hole who knows how many other random dudes from the app have also been in.

Swerve it back in her direction. Something like "you free tonight I'm trying to get my dick wet"

This quads

Quads means truth

Sounds like the Al-Qaeda copypasta

i predict quads will take this mediocre aldante pasta and make it a meme.

Can someone give me tips on Tinder?

What is the perfect photo to have? How many photos? etc etc

checked but wasted on shitty pasta

Sent her that she's probably not gonna reply so I'll move on to this. Good opener?

>>>>>>>>
enjoy prison or the business end of a shotgun

>17 years old

All hope is lost

Just write deez nuts

>going to prison because of fucking 17yo

Only in burgerland

I'm in the uk it's legal here

>aldante

>only write me if you are inreresting
>if you start off with 'hi', I will just ignore you
>her replies are 'haha', 'lol', 'yes', 'no', 'idc', and other one word replies that do not carry on the conversation
Ignore her! The only right move.

It's because they basically never get reelected. Men swipe right on 10x more profiles than women do. Most women always expect the guy to take all the initiative so she never has a chance to get rejected. So on the rare chance she asks a guy out and he says no, she doesn't know how to respond.

pretty weak larp m8

kekalicious

this was going round a super fucked up private fb group (like /b/ level messed up) for a while and i could not believe the number of grills who said yes: i beg you to try it and post results

>square ass
wtf?

If you write it out for me so I can copy paste it I'll do it

probably good pic to begin with so didn't really matter what he wrote

pls

>It's because they basically never get reelected

They never get elected in the first place!

youtu.be/mI_aS_TW6Iw

Listen, let's cut the bullshit. I'm a boy, You're a boy. We both know know you didn't add me for a satisfying fuck. You want a friendly small talk. We're both adults, it's perfectly natural to have these urges. Let's just cut the coy bullshit. I want something straight to the point. No chase. Just adults talking about their interests. My next free slot to chitchat you will be Saturday 13:00-15:00, you in?

>Even to lazy to type it

Never gonna make it

Listen, let's cut the bullshit. I'm a boy. you're a girl. We both know that you didn't add me for a friendly small talk. You want a satisfying fuck. We're both adults, it's perfectly natural to have these urges. Let's just cut the coy bullshit. I want something straight to the point. No chase. Just primal sweaty sex. My next free slot to fuck your brains out will be Saturday 13:00-15:00, you in?

nigga

you know I'd like to call you out on your bullshit.
But your quads don't lie...

Wait what you did? Niccceee

Will post results in future tinder threads.

kek

Tell us when or use screen cap of copy pasta

Read the replies before reading the full screenshot, holy shit, she actually said it.
This has gotta be satire...right?

Why the fuck did you ruin that?