Why aren't you learning a martial art...

Why aren't you learning a martial art? One of these days you will run into some like pic related who knows how to box and it won't end well for you.

Pipe bomb

He cant punch for shit

It's all fucking expensive where I live

too much autism to go join a club

He is practicing movement not power, genius.

His movement alone is terrible.

Here's how it's 100% obvious his movement and standup skills are a complete joke? The giant decal on the wall that says "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu".

Saying he's working movement is also a joke because he's going about it in completely wrong way as well, the pad holder isn't drilling him correctly and instilling bad habits already.

His movement fucking sucks.
>His jabs have no snap to them.
>Has a flatfooted bounce.
>No hip movement...all his punches originate at his forearm then shoulder.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Because I own a gun you faggot

i want to learn wrestling, but i don't know where to start.

What's the ideal martial art for a smaller guy to defend himself? Say if I ever got into trouble and wanted to neutralise and GTFO as quickly as possible?

>wishing death upon your enemies

use a taser feggit

Tasers are a hit or miss on whether they'll work or not. Shoot a guy with a gun and he'll always go down.

100 meter dash

im having my debut bout in september

Because the chances of getting into a fight are slim and the chances of getting into a fair fight are even slimmer.
Them akward angles and mewvment wont do shit when someone glasses you while his mate king hits from the behind

I like how the movement of his feet isnt coordinated with the movement of his arms.

Well i ve been in the situation and MA training saved my right eye and my teeth.
Not associating with scum is the far better thing to learn though.

honestly learning boxing has been my best life decision yet, through boxing i learned that i'm a natural born puncher and had a stronger punch than some of the pro's in my gym, also nobody fucks with me anymore. makes me sad that i wasted my years on only lifting weights

>doing MA with the expectation of having to use it irl

What, are you poor or something?

it's not really the expectation of fighting, it's more about the confidence it gives you, knowing that if someone were to try and fight you, you can defend yourself and not feel helpless

>smaller guy
like if there wasn't single word for this

Because i don't like to get hit.
And even if i do I'll probably know better than to fuck with someone who can actually fight.

that sounds gay

maybe so, but its true

I have these late night fantasies, where I or someone I care about gets beat up by some shitskins and of course I step in and beat the shit out of them.
But looking at it realistically, I wouldn't be able to even defend myself. I have a strong feeling that that might one day get me in big trouble.

Should I try some boxing at my local self-defense martial art school? Or look for a proper boxing gym? I don't intend to compete, just want to have some confidence that I could defend myself if I need to

I own a pistol and have a concealed carry permit.

cuck fu

>I have these late night fantasies of violence

try therapy