>Implying any of those things are bad for you

It's a vegan. They're insane.

If I'm gonna eat pizza, i'm gonna eat good pizza

>chicken is jewish

and grocery store eggs arent even fertilized

That pizza looks like shit
Also this

Looks pretty good to me

Low carb indeed. Half a pizza filled me up without getting a carb crash.

It's literally the most unsatisfying thing you can put in your mouth.

You have obviously never tried it, or is a fat american. Taste like pizza, but also like a real food at the same time, that you don't want to overeat.

I have tried it, it's impossible to eat because it keeps falling apart and it tastes nothing but cheese and cabbage.

Well I'm sorry you don't like healthy foods.

I don't like keto pizza in specific you mong. I don't mind eating cabbage or vegetables for that matter. Mozzarella sallads are god-tier, and I love cheese. I just feel as if though giving up on carbs will make every meal unsatisfying. Both my mom and my dad were on Keto for a while and they both said it made every meal feel boring. It did help with my dad's diabetes however so that's something.

You're putting CHEESE on vegetables like a fat kid from /v/.

looks good desu

Too lazy to watch, what do they use instead of
regular flour? Almond flour?

they use "cauli" flour

does he put dbol on it too

Holy shit I swear to god most of the people that are into weight lifting are actually autistic
If you wanna eat pizza just eat the god damn pizza don't try to make some shit just so you can call it healthy
If you go over your calories by a lot just increase your deficit on other days
Speaking of healthy the guy in the video is clearly out of breath just by talking so maybe he should look for health elsewhere instead of 'za

People get bored eating same shit on keto. Nothing to do with artism.

>Just eat an 100g carbs pizza.
Enjoy your carb crash you moron

you're literally retarded

>didn't read the whole thing the post
consider the rope dyels because you'll never make it :^)

You can have this abomination of a pizza while I eat a real one with extra cheese and fuck bitches.

t. Chad

kys

What does he mean by this?

t.virgin

t. cuckold bitches

>stacy let's invite user over for a pizza
>we can't hes trying to lose weight,did you know that he's going to the gym?
>wait user actually lifts weights?
>yeah so he said so he's trying to watch what he eats
>hahahah stacy let's invite chad and tyrone over they are real man and will never say no to pizza besides user doesn't even look like he lifts
laughing whores.jpg

See, literally retarded. If you think you need to eat pizza to get chicks you are the biggest cuck on this website

And you're the cuck who sucks so bad at managing what you eat that you need to justify making worthless shit "pizza" and doesn't even look like he lifts.

chad eats pizza and he looks better than you while fucking more bitches so i'll take his word over yours any time :^)

>all that trouble to eat shitty pizza
nigga just go eat regular pizza and start over tomorrow.

You're a fucking little beta bitch who think he needs to appeal to every little whim of women to get laid. Probably why you're lifting in the first place, you're so fucking shit at getting women the only thing you can do is to get buff and be a lapdog.

tits or gtfo

Not boring if you're creative. Made some flax hemp and turmeric meatballs with spinach by tossing stuff I had together. Delicious and perfect keto macros

>tits or gtfo
right after you post your body virgin :^)

fucking stupid whore

later virgin i'm gonna go ride chad now :^)