>Fake Accent
>Ottoman Rape Baby

Other urls found in this thread:

outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/
outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why u hating so hard. maybe u should do some rackpulls above the knee

I don't do gimmick lifts

You don't think his physique and lifts are impressive?

Looking big at 5'5 isn't impressive. Also he put on way too much muscle in a short amount of time. Just another YouTube natty. He dose unorthodox lifts for attention.

How can you take this fuckery seriously

desu it's worth shitting on this guy on /pol/ because he seems like a huge faggot and he'll probably read it and get butthurt.

he's not bad looking but for a youtube lifter who roids and lies about it he's way below average.

his advice might be good but he's such a huge tryhard and he's obviously super insecure that i can't not dislike the guy.

he needs to grow the fuck up.

is Veeky Forums autofiltering to /pol/ now? i haven't been to that board since reddit killed it.

Looks fun desu. I'm gonna order a slingshot now. brb

I do'nt think he used roids. His lifts are good but not that impressive for the amount of knowledge he seems to have

Like I said he's an ego lifter who is insecure so he projects being an "alpha male" to compensate

why are u mad u cant even lift 4plates?
stop making this thread

Look at his videos from 2 years ago to now

i think he's just one of the few people out there who's 100% honest about how much he actually lifts. i don't follow him too much and only know the basics of what he preaches through Veeky Forums but it doesn't sound to me like he's focused on powerlifting or going super heavy.

this

Hi Alex

>some people actually thing alphadestiny roids

i wonder how fucking terrible these guys must look to believe that

>actually believe people who are paid for the way they look don't take shit.
You're never gonna make it.

Stop shilling for yourself Alex, no one gives a fuck.

You probably think omar isuf and nick wright roid too

post your body please

Do you really believe those two are natty? common man.

Not Alex. Little Alex is way to sensitive to make fun of himself.

A-a-a-alpha male

Nah i'm just kidding i in no way shape or form believe that nick is natty, he's wayy to big, lean and has that 3D look.

How much do you bench, squat and deadlift ?

I do more bodyweight exercises than lifting. I can do 100 pull-up's and pushups I run and do jump rope. I haven't lifted since I played football in college.

Does anyone have the screencap where he wrote on his blog about a convo with 2 of his female friends?

This one? Lol

w e w

fan fiction

This can't be real but it sounds so real. I've heard so many guys use the excuse of being honest or "keeping it real" when in reality they're too autistic to understand subtext or read the atmosphere

Total Alpha

looks silly but it werks

"hey everyone look at me" the lift

No that's muscle ups

not this one, its something about how he can fuck them anytime and they just laugh

This one?
outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/

Best part
>When I wear clothes, they look different on me than the average guy.

>Shirts are usually very tight around the back and arms, and pants get constricted around the quads.

>So when I’m walking down the street, you best believe that I am the center of attention.

>Girls are staring at me left and right. They come talk to me. They giggle when they see me. They get turned on when I approach them.

>I’m in control.

It might be that, that you're talking about. Its so sad but yet fascinating that someone can come up with such bullshit

Cringe is real

Almost forgot to post the one where he thinks his chubby ass looks like zyzz

Fucking i forgot the photo somehow

no, i think he deleted it because it was too cringe. It went like this: He and 2 grills were discussing the dad bod and how girls dont care about muscle and then he went all like well i can fuck you both, and he said they were into it and called him str8 forward and shit. He made himself look like the ultimate chad.
I have searched for that screenshot forever...

wow delusion is real.
It was on here yesterday. Basically what you said he thinks he's a pussy slayer

low sentience low IQ subhuman Tbh

I found it
1/2

2/2

wow Blaha levels of delusion

Yeah this sounds like something my boi hemingway wrote

this man is a hero

>I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade

Wonder if he'll ever look back at this shit and cringe or if he'll just continue to be a raging autist for the rest of his life

what's your obsession with this dude? Getting some homo vibes here tbqh

Hi Alex

Hes got some Elliot Rodger in him.

>get drunk
>get high
>fuck walking STD banks in trashback alley
>l-l-lifestyle

No wonder this faggot has Alpha in nickname.

implying all lifts aren't gimmick lifts

>posting an old as fuck photo because you know in reality his progress is impressive

>So when I'm walking down the street, you best believe that I am the center of attentio.
>Girls are staring at me left and right. They come talk to me. They giggle when they see me. They get turned on when I approach them.

>Because everyone has a fucking dad bad

what did he mean by this?

>I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade

Holy fuck, please someone make a cartoon out of this

incredible

>I have managed to look like Zyzz

inner ciiiiiiiiity

"alpha"

If you didn't make posts about him, I wouldn't know he exists. Even now, I don't care. Maybe stop being a little bitch.

so this is what it means to be alpha.

the fucking details on the lemonade are what get me here hahaha

They are beta shaming him, big surprise.

He looks nowhere near zyzz. You also have to facto in height into the 'achievable natty' equation. Could Alex look like zyzz? Theoretically, yes, because he is 5 foot 4. That physique isn't achievable natty if you are over 6 foot.

I'll take things that never happened for 100. The amount of autism is through the roof in this story, especially the part where he 'stops' the girls and points out their hypocrisy.

Even IF the story was true, that is maximum level autism.

in all fairness someone who pretends to be an alpha uberchad deserves to be beta shamed.

Its called calling someone's bluff. Those girls were clever they saw through his shit instantly most women do.

I hate this guy because I look too much like him to ever post in CBT threads with being ridiculed. Fuck you Blaha, you ruined Veeky Forums for me.