What does Veeky Forums think about the Golden One vs Varg conflict regarding bodybuilding?

What does Veeky Forums think about the Golden One vs Varg conflict regarding bodybuilding?

we think this haven't seen all the videos though

the only people who denounce physical fitness are the people who aren't fit

i used to think tgo was interesting back in around 2015, but now I can't stand his egotism, most of his videos are political but he seemingly doesn't want to listen to anybody else besides himself or people reafirmming his political beliefs, even with people like varg he just dodges the question.

he also calls out the problem of sweden being too liberal and needing a religion, how can he replace the christian,jewish, and islamic demographics with paganism? I don't see how its possible unless if you want to abolish religious freedom

and also, it's weird for someone as well-read as he seemingly makes himself out to be with having bookshelves in the background and having done book review videos, to also be as naive as he is. He thinks or thought Russia was some kind of utopia and supported trump in his campaign even though trump was saying things against the middle east (not promoting peace) and was anti-environment, even though thegoldenone changed his entire diet prior to help the environment. TGO also seem to look at cultures like monolithic entities instead of the complex structures they are, saying he doesn't like protestant christianity because it's not "european" enough even though there are thousands of sub-branches with protestantism, and the whole reason the protestant movement happened in the first place was because of the corruption of the Catholic church which is still going on today, but corruption is fine as long as it is still "european" in his worldview

leftypol pls

I think that guy looks like he's got an IQ of about 75 and he looks like a total faggot.

How can he recover from this

Varg is a loser

This.
>muh productive time

Autistic degenerate murderer sits around making and editing shitty videos and working on shitty video games all day

I don't know what's going on but both if them are faggots and I could care less

i'm neither cut nor big, but i consider low body fat is good, but muscle hypertrophy isn't

Varg's arguments are not valid, they revolve around a prepper mentality that is extremely neglectful of how useful strength and barbell training is in a situation where you might have to carry weight, break open doors, do manual labor (so as to setup fortifications, dig trenches, etc.) as well as prevent injury.

If a skinny 160 lbs guy falls down the stairs versus 200 lbs dude and they're both 6'4 or some such, the skinnier fellow is at higher risk for injury.

Who the fuck cares, Varg is an idiot and TGO is a false natty.

This. I could respect Monsieur Cachet if he ever had physical prowess and decided that it was a waste of time, after the fact.

who's varg? I've heard his name for fucking ages and also reaction pictures but all I know is that he used to be on some black metal band and hates christianity

Cuck.

what else do you need to know? he lives in the forest with his retarded wife and has parented like 7 snowniglets and doesn't look like he plans to stop at any point

Fag. That s what women think.

>tgo spotted

Is Golden One from Matell?

im sure you do

Looks like he used to play human warrior in wow, then had an accident and his brain clicked, gained retard strength and wanted to become the warrior

TGO had literally nothing to say. it's mind boggling that he can make a 16 minute video which makes one weak point then goes off on a tangent with the occasional awkward silence and flex.

I think both of them are unhealthy role models and they are ideologically possessed which is no good. Don't watch this shit kids, there are better role models out there.

>conflict
They are Vikings; it's called a feud.

There is no conflict you shitposting faggot. Saged and reported

WE WUZ VIKANGS

Exactly.

this salty over a horse

>Get out you illiterate fucking retard

I don't listen to or care about Varg.

I think you can like them both, listen to both of their videos, and come to your own independent beliefs regarding the topics they discuss.

I like TGO and Varg overall but I don't agree with them on everything. Not sure why people seem so surprised that they don't share identical views on every conceivable topic.

Why the fuck has this tiny board which is hosted on another fucking site become such a boogeyman? I see people mention leftypol on boards that aren't /pol/, why?

Varg is right.

How the fuck does lifting weight help with their racewar or whatever these far right euros want? Lifting weights won't change demographics, it won't convince anyone to vote for your political parties, it won't give you any influence. It's literally a waste of time if your concern is to "save Europe". Varg is then doing better since he has a gorillion children.