Hey, why is soy protein still hated here?

Hey, why is soy protein still hated here?

Recent studies show that the estrogen boogeyman is not real. Is there any other reason why hate soy protein?

The thing is – I can get soy protein extremely cheap from a friend, and it is the one without phytoestrogen, which was the original boogeyman.

So, is there any other disadvantage to soy protein? Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11103227
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/10798211/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10763906
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bph.13622/full
press.endocrine.org/doi/pdf/10.1210/endo.139.10.6216
jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/24/4/24_4_351/_article
newsroom.unl.edu/announce/beef/2846/15997
ars.usda.gov/SP2UserFiles/Place/12354500/Data/isoflav/Isoflav_R2.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0958694611002123
youtube.com/watch?v=O1brVrvxN4E
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way-22-12.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eating soy, ever
Good goy

(((Recent studies)))

Do you have any interesting source my dude?

back to /pol/ nerds

I'm still waiting on more studies to be done with phytoestrogens before I decide to start having soy.

Soy is overall not good for human consumption. Many many people are allergic to it. Also try drinking soy protein unflavored; it's NASTY tasting, bitter. That's your sense of taste trying to tell you something: it's BAD for you. Just drink your whey and be happy.

>recent studies
>(((recent studies)))
>my studies are better than your studies
>these studies say this
>these studies say that

THEN WHY HASN'T ANYONE POSTED A SINGLE FUCKING STUDY TO BACK UP THEIR ARGUMENT

ALL YOU FAGGOTS ARE DOING IS CALLING EACH OTHER POL OR JEW

FUCKING RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's also a difference between fermented and unfermented soy. Asian cultures tend to eat fermented soy (tempeh, natto, miso) on an almost daily basis and it is far healthier than unfermented soy (tofu, soymilk, any soy you see listed in a product here). The unfermented soy is where you get things like stomach distress and estrogen.

>Recent studies show that the estrogen boogeyman is not real.
Clearly why Japan is filled with high test chads. Those fuckers scarf down boatloads of tofu and they easily have the most feminine men

>my dude

Can this retarded condescending saying just fucking die already? It makes you sound like a pretentious hipster faggot.

So, since I can get one without phytoestrogens, it should be OK?

I'm sorry my man.

The word dude is a term heavily ingrained in American culture, and thus willl never die out my dude

It's not the dude part, it's the "my" part that fucking pissing me off. I'm not your dude, I don't even know you. Get a grip.

>my dude
>condescending
You must be one insecure little manlet

How about that fluoride does it taste good too?

>What is the Pacific Theater of WWII for $100?

This

I'm talking about modern day japan you autist.

it's good because it's GMO soy and the government subsidized that shit to make it cheap

just stick to what you know for sure to be safe

Hey whatever you like my guy

Have you not seen the modern Asian gym junkie? Chang is the new Chad, brah.

Most Asians can't even gain muscle without steroids. I have yet to see a natty Asian with a good physique or at least with a decent amount of muscle tbqh

What's it like being 5'9", my dude?

kills your sperm

two birds one stone fuck yeah

I'm mixing whey with soy and pea isolates, making pretty sweet gains

underrated post

Just eat whey you fucking autist

All proteins taste bitter in their pure form, dipshit

It sounds like something only niggers and white weed dealers say

Yeah brah! Drink creatine too! Wouldn't want to be autistic!

There is literally nothing wrong with creatine supplementation. The only reason to not do it is if your budget is already stretched.

That's such bullshit, more people are allergic to dairy

If course my dude!

Glad we're in agreement

nice source there faggot.

You go ahead and eat it. you're not gonna get me to eat that shit.

this desu sempai

Damn chief
Settle it down buddy

wow, you must be really important f a m

kinda related question --- i've been thinking about mixing rice, egg, and pea protein with my whey protein to improve the amino acidic profile. nothing wrong with that, right?

^
I fear the useful anons that actually gave solid advice and cared about facts have left us for naught.

Hol up and someone knowledgeable please respond: I read in many sources that phytoestrogen is removed by alcohol based washing, which is the procedure used to create many soy protein isolates. From what I've read, phytoestrogen is the only element in soy that is tied to increased estrogen production. So alcohol washed soy protein isolate should be OK?

All plant based proteins aren't as easily digestible and such require twice as much protein to have the same effect

In comparison to whey, it's such a shitty protein. Soy was never specifically meant for animals to eat. It's always been a byproduct of reproduction. Cow's milk WAS meant for animal consumption and thus has all of the general nutrients animals need to survive. Such as efficient sources of protein

(((recent studies)))

any science post-2015 needs to be carefully analyzed for jewry.

>I can get soy protein extremely cheap from a friend

Nice try, DEA... nice try.

I'm not a baby cow so why should I drink milk

don't list that .gov website either, its all case study and is FUCKING USELESS for real world trial and error.

>Cow's milk WAS meant for animal consumption
for baby cows, not all humans
if what you are claiming is true then explain why most humans on earth are lactose intolerant, dipshit

best post today

>tfw just found out the canned tuna I've been eating contains soy

it's too late, enjoy you gyno

Don't play with me like that man

>tfw just found out the entire market products contain soy

The whole phytoestrogen thing is a meme unless you eat an excessive amount of it. Putting a little bit of estrogenic compound into your body makes your body feel like it doesn't have to produce as much naturally. The same concept applies to steroids, if you put testosterone into your body, your body will produce less of it naturally which is what causes the nut shrink and mantits.

Tl;dr eat your soy, goys.

Because it contains the same nutrients humans need to grow? Because human milk is costly?

The same nutrients that are made for animals to consume are the same nutrients made for humans to consume because we're so close on the evolutionary tree.

>why most humans on earth are lactose intolerant
Lactose intolerance is a fucking meme and the only people think they are, are people who have never gotten used to drinking milk. People who have gotten used to drinking milk become fine from drinking milk
It's funny how exposing your body to a small amount of stress of which it could recover from makes it adapt to the stress

and that acne breakout?

soyboy

Better question, why is soy so shilled here ? Literally every single day.

Thanks that's what I was going to say - most of the world is actually lactose intolerant.

>Recent studies show that the estrogen boogeyman is not real. Is there any other reason why hate soy protein?
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11103227
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/10798211/
>Poor cognitive test performance, enlargement of ventricles and low brain weight were each significantly and independently associated with higher midlife tofu consumption. A similar association of midlife tofu intake with poor late life cognitive test scores was also observed among wives of cohort members, using the husband's answers to food frequency questions as proxy for the wife's consumption. Statistically significant associations were consistently demonstrated in linear and logistic multivariate regression models. Odds ratios comparing endpoints among "high-high" with "low-low" consumers were mostly in the range of 1.6 to 2.0.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10763906
From an user describing the studies below and the same on isoflavones: Genistein, dihydrogenistein, and equol have essentially the same binding affinity and degree of receptor activation at ERb as endogenous estrogen. Same with dihydrogenistein and equol at ERa. 3 oz of steak contains 1.9ng of estrogen, 8 ounces of soy milk contains 30000ng of isoflavone, clearly higher on a mole for mole basis. And unlike phytoestrogens estrogen is catabolized by the gastrointestinal tract and only about 5% survives first pass to the liver.
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bph.13622/full
>press.endocrine.org/doi/pdf/10.1210/endo.139.10.6216
>jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/24/4/24_4_351/_article
>newsroom.unl.edu/announce/beef/2846/15997
>ars.usda.gov/SP2UserFiles/Place/12354500/Data/isoflav/Isoflav_R2.pdf
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0958694611002123
>(cont.)

youtube.com/watch?v=O1brVrvxN4E

>(cont.)
Jamie Lewis on soy
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way-22-12.html

Many people develop lactose intolerance later in life even if they've been eating dairy products regulary.
You are conflating health and longevity with some tit milk that is designed to get babies off their feet.
Evolution doesn't create the perfect health food, your logic is flawed and your brain is small.
If you really think this is how evolution works then you know nothing of science, you also apparently disregard it if it doesn't align with your own personal experiences as you write off lactose intolerance which is not only postulated to be a thing but we actually can look at the enzyme that digests it and look at the genes that don't produce enough of it (lactase).

TLDR: You like many people here misunderstand the complexities of evolution and instead boil it down to "common sense", evolution is far from it and reading a book might help.

The only soy a true man eat is in a soy sauce.

Anything more is for fags.

Allergic to soy

Chill out, my man!

Casein or whey instead. Fuck soy

Low in methionine compared to muscle tissue, so you have to take more to gain