How would he do at contact sports like NFL and Rugby?

How would he do at contact sports like NFL and Rugby?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaurus.com/browse/objectively
youtube.com/watch?v=6idh6wC1nKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

extraordinary explosivity, high talent, big money.

Now, why would he fuck up his head for such a nigger/wigger sport?

like you said, the moneys

poorly, he's too short to compete with larger athletes in a sport with no weight classes

would legitimately like to see him or other oly lifters do pro wrestling

m8 i think his head is already fucked up lol

he'd be more explosive than almost all of them though, height isn't the be all end all

If he bulked himself back up to the 105kg+ and did conditioning he'd destroy

>NFL
>contact sport
pick 1 (one) and only one

he'd be more explosive than none of them, NFL athletes are absolute freaks of nature

they just happen to play a real sport with big money involved and not memelifting

Damn did filthy frank start with SS too?

he's 5'9" going up against guys like JJ Watt who are 6'5, 300lbs, and have freak athleticism as well

he'd get fucked up

>implying Clarence isn't a freak of nature himself

Could you imagine if he hopped on the roids and had the diet and lifting programmes that the top NFL players have? He'd be a monster

he's close to 6 foot lol

>Imagine if he hopped on roids

>the roids that NFL players have access to
I'm not doubting he's not on roids already faggot

Clarence is actually about as strong than JJ Watt

Everyone in the civilised world has access to the same steroids

they have access to the exact same shit he does, except they're barely even tested at all and if they pop it's only a footnote on ESPN

there are no ultra-advanced designer steroids, the same shit that was around a decade ago is still the shit in use now

also your point about diet and lifting programs from the NFL being somehow better is just so fucking retarded man i mean holy fuck i really hope you don't work with machinery or something or you might kill someone in a fit of pure retardation

Weight: 100kg (94kg weight class)
Height: 178cm

from his youtube, he's 5'10"

>Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Squat
>Harry Potter and the Chamber of Manlets
>Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Cardio

manages to be as strong as JJ Watt while focusing entirely on lifting weights for his entire life, whereas Watt focuses on playing football and lifting weights is just a small part of his training

what do you think would happen to Clarence's lifts when he had to undergo football training instead of hyper-specific WL (and now also PL) training?

no, just as strong while clarence is 80 pounds lighter and on lower steroid doses (both aren't natty i know)

Julian Edelman is e.g. same height as clarence and 220, and much weaker. Clarence would wreck the assholes of american "athletes"

200*

also clarences squat is the same as Watts while Clarence does full ATG with pause vs. barely parallel

we can stop pretending WL and PL attract the same level of athletic talent as sports that actually pay now

it was a nice ruse but we can stop now, some oly guy who never made it to the big comps is not going to stroll in and do well in the NFL, he wouldn't even make a D1 college team

yeah we can stop it and all agree on the objective truth that he is more athletic than some fat burger niggers that have mediocre strength as well

thesaurus.com/browse/objectively

indeed, fat burger LARPers btfo

So TLDR, he would dominate basically

delusional eurofags

youtube.com/watch?v=6idh6wC1nKc

you have no comparable athletes, and you never will because lack of school sports = smaller talent pool

:^)

IDK about rugby, but he would literally die if he tried NFL. NFL players are fucking monsters.

Holy fuck who is this guy and how hard does he rape in the NFL

Why even try when someone like him is alive

it's a fake picture and a shoop, idiot

>retard doesn't believe this guy is real
ok idiot stay ignorant

It's a fake pic, but yes, he'd get destroyed

Here is a real non-shopped pic.
Kid is 6' 9" , about 380 lbs.
Forget name.

>he'd be more explosive than almost all of them though
lmao are you fucking kidding me
he'd get hit once and call it quits

Holy shit. How much gear is he on?

>ITT
>Nerds who lift weights and no nothing about sports

His balance, speed, power, strength and mobility from OLY would definitely carry over to strength if his conditioning was on point and he had the correct technique

no it wouldn't

yes it would

niggerball isn't difficult at all

>no nothing

nigger please

it isn't difficult but ur too big a fuckboi to play lmao SAD!

>SAD!
Back to your containment board you rertarted drump supporter

He would play forward and probably a hooker in rugby. He would be bad at it if he didnt play the sport before. I never played NFL in highschool so I wouldnt know.

>too girly to play football
>doesn't like trump
it all checks out, fag

yes it would lol how deluded are you

fake you retard

He'd be good if he wasn't a slow fuck, which he likely is.

>explosive as fuck
>slow
>implying

you're not serious are you?

yeah, you're an autist

deluded? take a look in the fucking mirror fairyboy, there is literally no skill carryover between lifting weights and playing football

holy shit stop please

weightlifters have the best vertical jumps out of all athletes

take any olympic lifter who hasn't played football before and let me know how well they do :^)

a completely negligible metric for all but one position and even for receivers a vertical jump is only situationally pertinent

bunch of gymrat dorks pretending like they're actually athletes in this thread SHAKING MY HEAD

nope.

>rugby
>nigger sport

pic related is south africa's national team

>manlet

i know you think it's cool that your hobbit hero can do his little 10 inch ROM squats or whatever, but in the big leagues among actual MEN he would be completely embarrassed and totally emasculated.

a weightlifter is much more of an athlete than a NFL player, as is a shotputter and hammerthrower

ayy lmao

he's stronger than those "men" though

the only players that can come close to his strength are twice as heavy

it's true, american football is not an olympic discipline, just entertainment. Stop coping laddo, it's sad.

your boy would get injured in the first day of contact

yet he still outperforms them in any actual athletic benchmark (well he might not against all as he isn't the absolute best but still, the record holders are the absolute masters of explosive strength and power production). Clarence would have a better carryover into a contact sport than one of those athletes would have when going into weightlifting, as weightlifting selects far more for raw explosivity/talent than e.g. football which is much more multi-faceted

This picture is quite old lad

>What is footwork
>What is hand-eye coordination
>What is skill training
He's strong, explosive, and can do some cool flips. But that does not make up for skill.

>imagine if
hmmmmmmmmm

This fuckin guy. Strength and oly lifts are what u do in college to become better at NFL football. I speak from experience.

You can teach someone how to be a lineman in a year or two. Which is the majority of the positions in football. Runningback and pass coverage are very easy as well.

Fair enough.

stop being an idiot please, what do you think nfl players are doing in the gym? Cardio all day long?

Retard

pre or post-apartheid?

I studied in SA last year and the college teams are nearly all white

Rugby union is an upper class sport. League is more working class.