What are some Veeky Forums approved hobbies I can do during rest day...

What are some Veeky Forums approved hobbies I can do during rest day. I'm not sure If I should spending by binging on games/movies/anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/oxytocin
mises.org/library/diamond-fallacy
youtube.com/watch?v=yKvTC_N23gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read a fucking book

>rest day

/thread

Study abstract algebra or multi variable calculus.

music, carpentry, fishing, reading/writing, singing, masonry, sculpture, etc.

anything creative or productive; hell you can even make a case for making vidya if it's not bad.

Do something you like to do or learn about something you're interested in and stop searching for the approval of others on siamese bug catching forums

Read books and pick up an instrument

HOW

sorcery

>Piano
>Guitar
>Reading Avidly
>Cooking
>Studying (something of personal interes; I like to study Writing related skills)
>Drawing (Hard, but interesting hobby)

I think though, cooking is a great hobby to have. It's practical, and possesses a very impressive skillset that you can present to people.

The Internet you fucking joker

Don't make the mistake i did though and try all of these together. Focus on one, and let the rest be passive interests.

cooking and gardening is master tier

>childish men
Nonsense, it's women being unwilling to date tradies. We have more college-educated women than men, and they refuse to date non-college-educated men.

Personally, I blame the Jews.

Reading.

Man I fucking love to read. Make sure you don't read all kinds of stupid fiction shit tho. Go for non-fiction and learn some shit.

>Lewis and Clark expedition
>Founding of Australia
>Ancient Rome
>Spartan culture
>Bill Bryson (GOAT non fiction author)
>Crusades
>Robert Greenes Laws of Power and Mastery

Man, I could go on with all the shit I've read since Veeky Forums advised me to.

I have an idea for a game. It's called Workout Simulator for the VR. you use the dumbbells that come with the game and workout as sexy supermodels suck your dick.

I've taken an interest in geography recently, and I'm a very mediocre guitarist currently.

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME GO OUT AND START MURDERING WOMEN, MELANIE?

I took up metal detection a couple of months back. I live within the area of operation Market Garden so it's illegal to do it here but I do it early in the morning or deep in the woods.

I found a rare (I checked the brand and number) KAR98K bayonet and holster a couple of weeks back. It makes for a sweet decoration piece and chicks love it.

>men are to blame for women being selfish whores

read great books
learn a language
learn how to program
learn an instrument
learn art
learn cooking

learn whatever man, as long as your life isn't 80% standing still and doing nothing

both men and women are to blame

yeah, manchildren exist and they don't know a shred about responsibility
also, they have a much longer timeframe to have children, women don't

but women these days are also being brainwashed into
>MUH STRONK INDEPENDENT CAREER WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED TO MAN
which is just as stupid as manchildren playing games all day

>hehe fuck white men am i right girls

>I'm pretending to be smart again!
>t. CC freshman taking calc

womens suffrage + birth control was a mistake in the long run

Cuddling a lot of different people without orgasm. Doesn't matter whether its a female or male. Cuddling makes the body produce Oxytocin which is proven to rejuvenate muscles, with a bigger effect the older the person is. I am not gay but I meet people via Grindr for intense cuddling so I get higher levels Oxytocin.

juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/oxytocin

Yeah I know a lot of men who refuse to go out on dates with women often. The problem is women are getting upset that more and more men no longer are willing to play the game and grovel and bend over backward to get women.

Looks like you just read nonfiction that lets you mentally roleplay a strong man. Manchild.

>Veeky Forums approved hobbies

Who cares as long as you keep lifting/running on non-rest days?

Dunno why that poster said multivariable calc, should have said analysis.

That's awesome dude. Just watch out for landmines

>not striving to be the best man you can possibly become in part by reading about others who lived in more dangerous times

Yeah alright faggot. Go back to your anime

>and pick up an instrument
How to do a linear progress with this one? The difference between picking up a double bass and picking up a piano is too big and it's hard as fuck to find a proper clavicytherium.

My opinion is that none are to blame, we are just leaderless.

For the majority of human history we had leaders who took power with force, and kept society together with religious ideas centered around self disciplin and obedience. All the rules actually have a reason behind them, like no sex before marrige, cheating etc. We are simple animals that need guidence to not give in to our sexual desires unless the enviroment is harsh and unforgiving.

Now that we have material excess and no leadership we get fat, lazy and crazy

but thats just my opinion, man

gundam models.
honestly, I would recomend anything that doesn't have batteries and/or internet connection, it's good to disconnect for some length when resting or you end up brapposting for the lot of it.

I found one when I just started and reported it to the police. I told them I found it by accident lmao

I've since set my detector to not signal anything that's close to landmine size and thickness so I should be fine. I still gotta be careful though.

I also found some guy's wedding ring and returned it after some research based on the inscription. Dude was crying when I returned it.

Well are you good at them now :^)

Hey did you rage in that other thread just now dickbutt?

Abstract feels?

I'm a fairly big history buff, so I read a lot; pop science is also quite fun even if it's somewhat lowbrow. There aren't enough hours in the day for actual hobbies, but it's nice if some of your free time is spent making you a more interesting person.

The people who complain about what you do with your free time rarely does anything of value with their own, but by bringing down others they feel better about themselves.

People stay in education longer now and fewer young people are economically stable, so children get pushed down the priority list.

>women have impossibly high standards
>demand a completely one-sided approach to dating
>this gets worse every year as online dating gets more popular and MUH FEMINISM makes women more entitled
>men finally have enough and realize playing vidya is better than dedicating your life to women's demands
>bitter women who rejected 100 men blame "childish men" instead of their own sense of entitlement
kek

>Veeky Forums approved hobbies
shitposting on Veeky Forums works.

I'm at a loss

garden work.

Genius

Get a fucking job

Bro can you recommend some good history books?

I've just finished The Fatal Shore and will read Guns, Germs and Steel soon, but I have no clue about what I should read next.

Anything history-related is most welcome

>Guns, Germs and Steel

gun germs and steel is garbage

>>women have impossibly high standards
>>demand a completely one-sided approach to dating
Why are mgtow always this delusional? Have you literally ever even tried flirting with a girl or asking her out? Genuine question.

I'm in Construction Management, but what trade are you in my bro?

Explain bro's. I have not bought it yet.

It goes all-in on environmental determinism and makes some rather poor claims/arguments to that effect.
Not all of it is bullshit but it's not a well-regarded book among anthropologists.

You strike me as somewhat of a pleb.

Actually, unironically read the Old Testament, in a proper translation. Search for you language's biblicists opinion on the most accurate translation

Shit is both informative and hillarious.

>will read Guns, Germs and Steel soon

mises.org/library/diamond-fallacy

I don't see anything. Am I gay?

Will read and reconsider. Thanks man

Appreciate it bro

Ok Veeky Forums please go

>Ok Veeky Forums please go
It's a common mistake among self-improvement types to dismiss all fiction as worthless compared to any and all non-fiction, which is absurd.

No, just Jewish.

(((yes)))

this

I advocate learning another language

sculpting/woodcarving is godtier m8. pour a drink. put some tunes on. then chip away. it's relaxing and almost meditative

Fucking jew

Fiction is shit and is just as useless as playing video games or binge watching shows

I prefer easy and quick stuff, so some I enjoyed are:
*Unsolved Mysteries of American History: An Eye-Opening Journey Through 500 Years of Discoveries, Disappearances, and Baffling Events
*Extraordinary Origins of Everyday Things
*The Pessimist's Guide to History

Where and why so much goy :^)

I swear if that you zack I'll team kill you on r6 six till I'm week banned

/pol/ and Veeky Forums are 1 bread and 1 body

>i've never read a single work of actual literature

I came on to /fit right? I'm not hallucinating on /pol

Meditate, read, charity work, garden, clean your home/property, or learn a new skill (eg playing an instrument, carpentry, or household appliance repair). Basically. do something that either betters you or the world around you when you've got down time.

>guns germs and steal

toss it in the bin m8 it's hogwash

The reason women are having kids later in life is because they whore themselves out until they're 30-35 and then have a hard time finding a beta provider to nail down. "Childish" translated to bitch-speak means "you're not doing exactly what I want so I'm going to emasculate you until you do"

Guns germs and steel is horseshit

>I am not gay but

this is a saurian ploy to turn able bodied men into homosexuals so they don't pass their genes on

lol I'm going to steal this idea and make a million dollars thanks cuck

Any thing for gains

I cuddle my dog for oxytocin gains

Newfag

>cooking
>a skill

You'd be amazed at how many people can't cook

> Cooking
Absuletly idiot proof. Just follow recipes and watch videos online. Put forethought into your meals and hit the store.
> Learn another language
Just devote 15 minutes to a website like Duolingo per day and you'd be surprised at how fast you'll progress.
> Instrument
Can damn near master just about any language with tutorials on YouTube now a days. Literally no excuse.
> Reading
Fuck all these non-fiction elitists - fiction is not only more satisfying but a good non-fiction books can give you greater insight into the human condition than a brief glimpse of history every could. I recommend Ender's Game or Dune.

And you know what? Watch shows and play vidya. There's NOTHING wrong with it in moderation. Just apply a bit of that self control you honed the first few times hitting the gym and you'll be fine.

Fag

Kinda, i'm a jack of all trades so far. Good enough to not be a beginner at them, but not good enough to show off

>pick instrument up
>do OHP 15x5
>profit

Agreed

There is no skill in cooking, anyone smarter than the average monkey can follow a recipe if they want to, lots of people just don't want to do that. Granted, being smarter than the average monkey rules out a significant amount of the black population.

Yeah sorry bud but food made by blacks tastes way better than your "food"

Pic related I assume.

>There is no skill in cooking

youtube.com/watch?v=yKvTC_N23gs

Have you never had beer cooked brats with sauerkraut and stone ground mustard? Shit is delicious.