N-suns 531

Has anyone here tried n-suns 531?

Everyone on reddit seems to be in love with hit and all the progress posts almost seem too good to be true.

The program is a ton of submaximal work, like a ton of sets of 4-6 reps with weights I could do for 10+ reps. I don't get it how this is can produce any results at all?

Link:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EbfzFB0mBrS3NERjNCQlNvQ2M/view

What were your results?

a ton of submaximal work (i.e lots of volume in the 70-85% range) is how you actually get big and strong, not running yourself into a wall with 3x5 meme shit repeatedly

also, you assuredly won't be getting 10 reps with some of those weights due to fatigue accumulation through the workout

I did it for a bit over a month (then switched gyms, moved house etc etc) but I liked it. Only drawback is each workout usually takes at least an hour and a half, leg days even longer. Been in the gym 2.5 hours on particularly tough days

benching 3x a week is good for bench though.

I did it for a few weeks, was alright but I can't really spend more than 4x a week in the gym. Plus I felt like a complete autist taking up the rack and changing the weights for all those sets

The volume is a lot to get used to and the workouts are long. Some days are pretty gruelling (DL and front squat same day) but it's given me the best results of any programme I've run. In 2 months I've gone from 67-69 kg and lifts:

Squat 90x1 - 115x2
DL 125x1 - 150x4
Bench 70x1 - 80x4

Pretty good progress for 8 weeks.

>I don't get it how this is can produce any results at all?
More work = more results?!?

>ayy lmao let's comment awful meme routine from leddit #202342
kys

Have you seen the guy who made this? He literally looks like shit

All this stuff to reinvent the wheel is pointless, all you need to grow is progressive overload with enough frequency/volume for your fitness level - check out Eric Helms or anyone who knows what they're talking about, rather than some reddit nerd

actually interested in seeing what nsuns looks like

pic/link?

Program looks great and I did it for a couple weeks some months back. The T1 and T2 lifts take 45 minutes so with accessories it's at least 90 to 120 minutes.

But it's awesome, the DOMS from the volume fatigue is amazing and joints still feel normal after. If I had a better work schedule I'd be on this program.

Still looking for a replacement that doesn't take more than an hour though.

enjoy being permanently ill

Same where is the author's physique?

This. I read Eric helms books on training and nutrition, it really teaches you a lot and gives you the knowledge to adjust your own routine according to your progress.

Have you tried cowboy method? It's a more aggressively structured program and should balance out your lagging squat/bench. You still need to do accessories.

He's 250lbs skinnyfat and lifts 2/3/4.5/5.5 or something like that like 2 years in. Basically a talentchad.

Those books have literally all the info you need. His vids are good shit too

Isn't he kinda small though? is this really all you can expect as a natty lifter?

Got a pic? Those are some ridiculously good stats for 2 years of lifting.

Yeah, that guy probably has a lot of great functional strength and if we ever wanted to hop on gear he would be 11/10 body

if you think you're gonna get bigger than this natty I've got bad news for ya

I'm on it during a cut right now, really brilliant program, my OHP has gone up and I am maintaining everything else well.

Make sure you do lots of pulling work, rows, weighted pull ups, facepulls.

Don't be like , these people aren't working hard enough. Unless it's your 1x set then there is no need to rest more than 2 minutes, aim for 60-90 seconds. Also superset the shit out of it
- dumbbell rear delt fly or rows inbetween bench sets
- pull ups in between overhead press sets

etc etc, you can get most your accessories dont in between your T1 and T2 lifts.

When was the last time you front squatted 4 wheels?

how strong are you? have you been on it less than a month? if so of course its fast, you're only working up to 90% of a training max for your top set. As you get stronger, you need more time between sets.

It's rare to see books praised on Veeky Forums other than than the ripptits bible. Have the books changed how you workout or your other habits? Are they available in places where e-books are commonly found?

Ran the 6 day version for a month.
Made huge gains on everything but bench.