Just saw this on Facebook. Why do normies think being healthy is eating multiple pounds of grapes and drinking sprite?

Just saw this on Facebook. Why do normies think being healthy is eating multiple pounds of grapes and drinking sprite?

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Black-Beans-15-25-oz-4-count/39778879
youtu.be/VpPDVqMltx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

same reason your retarded ass thinks anybody bigger than you is on roids.

>one pineapple

Fruits are surprisingly expensive, now nuts and bananas for some reason arent. Veggies arent either.

Man i hate normies.

>nothing but fruit
Retards.
walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Black-Beans-15-25-oz-4-count/39778879

people love to justify their own excuses

>see? Im fat because being healthy and skinny costs too much money

Because gov't programs tell them to eat fruits and veggies, and they hardly say anything about macros other than "lean protein."
Bananas are cheap, portable, and taste great. Grapes are fine too, but a pineapple? Why? It's a fucking exotic fruit no shit it's expensive.

>hurr let me buy a bunch of expensive shit with no calories
>durr too expensive

If they actually wanted to be healthy for cheap, they would buy bulk rice/oats/bananas/beans

>goes to some overpriced store to buy a fuckload of the most expensive fruit they have
>complains that fast food is cheaper
Honestly he should be put in prison for spreading fat propaganda

Grapes are the food of millionaires.

I couldn't spend that much in Waitrose or M&S here in the UK. This is a straight up lie, right?

Sharquisha is either lying or straight up retarded when buying food. I could get what's in her pic (and assuming we're factoring in the 2/$1 price of the nuts) for like $14 when I go to my grocery store, and mind you that's using CAD.

Because normies are a bunch of faggots. What are you doing on kikebook anyway?

>just saw this on facebook

Really?

in case youre wondering that's the scout sniper symbol used before world war 2 even

pretty good laugh m8

Post this. 1kg frozen mixed veg is £1

I thought it was an isis flag, just can't see the i's too well in the contrast. The pic was unrelated.

buying nothing but fucking fruits lol, when you could have a ton of chicken, lbs of rice, veggies, and even a snack for your fatass

>being a fucking britbong

no thank you

Try frozen broccoli and chicken breasts. Beans, and lentils are also cheap and healthy. There are so many ways to eat clean and cheap, but people are more interested in making excuses for being lazy and eating garbage.

Even with the retarded bitching about expensive fuits, they still miss the point. You could lose weight on a diet consisting exclusively of McDonalds. It would be very unhealthy due all the processed crap and lack of micronutrients, but still.

Never hear them about that though.

>processed crap
Quit spouting shitty memes. An all mcdonalds diet would be bad because of a lack of micros, no fiber, and a fuckload of sugar.

Processed = Stripped of micros, retard.

Obviously all food is going to be stripped of micros soon thanks to soil depletion and we'll all get sick and die, can't wait.

2 bags of mixed vegatable = €3
7.5kg bag of potatoes = €5
1kg bag of rice = €1
bunch of bananas = €2
3 litres of milk = €2.50
1kg sausages = €3?

etc etc

It's not expensive to eat healthy, people are just stupid

Beef and bread already have few micros. They weren't "stripped".

Banananomics is actually pretty interesting.

>thinks being healthy When adding a salad besides all the shitty junkfood
>complains not losing weight

Normies and their salads..

5€ for 7.5kg of potatoes ?
what kind of potatoes are you eating, I get mine 5kg for 1€

I've seen this picture used before as a way for fat pieces of shit to justify their awful diets ("eating healthy is too expensive, hurr durr"), but now I keep seeing it in the context of far left anticapitalists pissing and moaning about the prices.

It's like when Gwenyth Paltrow did this and bought avocados and limes and shit, none of these inbred retards can comprehend that you're shipping relatively rare tropical fruits across the fucking country and sometimes even oceans to get to their grocery stores. $32 can get you a fuck load of chicken, rice, lentils, beans and other good shit easily

I can only assume that this is from like New York where everything is already expensive, and the fruits were also out of season.

I mean the author is a fat stupid nigger so I don't know what else to expect from it

It's a fundamental ignorance of how the market economy works with regards to imports and oil-cost averaging. WHY IS MY PINEAPPLE IN DECEMBER FROM 3,000 MILES AWAY SO EXPENSIVE!? MUST BE THE PATRIARCHY!

And these people somehow think they're the ones to "solve capitalist exploitation".

Meanwhile they're happy to watch soft propaganda and advertising all fucking day on Netflix without blinking an eye.

And apparently they don't understand jack shit about nutrition because everything in that picture is fucking fructose except the nuts, which I bet aren't even any better with all the salt. You know what? I bet they're fucking peanuts too. PEANUTS ARENT EVEN NUTS. THEYRE LEGUMES.

Where the fuck do you live? That's cheap as fuck.

That's honestly a pretty good deal

>tfw living on continent where healthy groceries cost less than fast foods

thanks op i hiss at cat she piss on penis

The public schooling system failed them

>just stop
I want to throw up everytime I hear that.

Got links? Would be interesting.

God bless Lidl and its cost effectiveness when it comes to bulking.

>Weeks worth of chick and fish for sub £1

Most likely horse meat or some other chet, but at this point I don't care.

This and this
Look at the profile pic. This woman is incapable of figuring out how to actually eat quite well for 32 dollars. And $32 is nothing to bitch about. So can easily assume she has some low level job or simply gets handouts. The fact this FB post has been reposted to death just shows how fat idiots want to justify being fat idiots. And how their diet does not help their brain in any way shape or form.

£10*

>seven limes

I remember seeing a post at one point that explained this image, apparently the grapes are some luxury brand and they cost $12 per bag.

STOP BEING POOR

Just spend 25 dollars on a 2 bug ass bags of Beans and Rice

This bitch is clearly not that poor. I was spending 455 dollars a month at fast food places.

>the best and healthiest way to get be fat is to litterally fast and NOT EAT
>it's too expensive to do

youtu.be/VpPDVqMltx8

How much do you want to bet these are cocktail mixers for that night?

I've lost 70 lbs since December on literally a less than $195 a month, fat people (self included as I'm still 340) love to make excuses for being fat.
>inb4 Jew cause $195, its food stamps.

Take a multivitamin, faggitt.

Avocados aren't that bad in season, around $1 a pop. You can squeeze them into a tight budget if you're feeding yourself, and they're fucking delicious.

Protestant """""worship"""""

>work at food pantry
>nothing but obese niggers and white trash come in
>they try and get extra macaroni and shit
>we always see the dry beans get donated back to us
It's less that they can't eat healthy, but that they don't want to

>Nuts aren't expensive

Peanuts aren't representative. Every other nut comes at a fucking premium.

>healthy
>sausages
?????

What's wrong with them?

Beans have a large amount of phytoestrogens.

>be tumblrina hipster
>be land whale
>libe with rich parents
>go to trader joes/whole foods/other expensive grocery store
>buy fresh organic chemical free fruit that isn't local/ in season for insane price
>also 2L diet name brand for $6
>bitch about how special food cost too much money
>bitch about it on tumblr
>periods.for.emphasis.
>try to justify being fatfuck with muh $1 mcdoubles being cheaper than "health foods"
>unintentionally drive point home that most americans don't understand healthy and clean dietary choices

depends where you live, I live in a tropical country and fruit is the cheapest thing to eat. coincidentally we have very few fat people.

McDonalds is pretty low sugar actually, high fat and oil

pastor andersen is my guy

so?

my sister's idea of being healthy
>loads of fruit smoothies
>ice cream made from blended bananas and frozen fruits
>lots of pasta
>like 3 bowls of linseed pudding with soy milk throughout the entire day
>and absolutely zero exercise
no wonder she's a fatty.

Trader Joe's is actually petty affordable fampai

Unless you drink a giant cup of soda with your meal.

I've heard sopa de macaco is uma delicia

Because muh fruits and vegetables is meme as fuck.
Vegetables do all, but jack for you unless you eat them at absurd levels each day.
Fruits are high in sugar and will make you fat as shit.

Would of been better off with a can of beans, hamburger meat.

>he only looks at macros and not micronutrients, fiber, and antioxidants
>laughingwhores.jpeg

Why are you on roids user? You clearly wana talk about it. Is it cus everyone can tell you fucked up ur body for vanity?

>not laughing anime whores
Where do you think we are

My last shopping trip was $35, I bought rice, beans, sweet potatoes, onions, tuna, spinach, and eggs. You can make a lot of stuff with those ingredients. They're pretty cheap and hold up nutritionally.

>these are the retards giving you advice on Veeky Forums

Oh, I forgot, I also bought frozen broccoli.

this fucking idiot monkey thinks its reasonable to complain about high prices on expensive fruit like grapes and even has the gall to suggest a pineapple grown and shipped in from a tropical country should be affordable.

He could have bought starches, grains, vegetables, and some less expensive fruit like in season apples or something affordable. he bought fucking berries!! everyones knows a little thing of berries is pretty expensive in places that arent california

This pic is old as hell

>1 pineapple: $13
>2 bags grapes: $10
>1 carton rasberries: $4
>1 soda: $2
>peanuts: $1
>tax: $2

it actually sounds pretty accurate. that pineapple probably came from south america. that's expensive as fuck to ship up here.

>I live with my parents!

$13 for a pineapple? Have you ever been to a grocery store?

European here. Bag of Apples, some Bananas, a Pineapple, some pears.. I wouldn't even reach 10 Bucks for it. How come we import that shit and its still cheap as fuck?

i live with less than $10 a day
eat:
>milk
>banana
>orange
>bacon
>butter
>rice
>chicken breast
>eggs
>protein powder
>carrots
>brocoli
>a lot of onions and garlic (love onions and garlic)
=3600 calories

She posted the receipt. Turns out she's a stupid nigger like everyone was saying.

>opting in for the $1 donation
>complaining about the price
>"IT'S SOMEBODY ELSE'S FAULT!"

Jesus fuck these people are retarded.

So it wasn't even 32 like she claimed. It was 24 fucking lying fatty.

5 lbs of grapes.

Nearly 6 actually.
>buy 6lbs grapes
>eat 1lb over a week
>throw away 5lbs because they're bad now

DURR HEALTHY FOOD EXPENSIVE
perhaps the obesity epidemic is not a problem with food, but a problem with intelligence

so why is the soda there

>diet sprite
ah

$32 worth of sugar

All my normie friends know how to eat healthy.
This is a fattie thing, or a fattie-normie hybrid.

can of beans - 1 dollar
can of spinach/other veggie - 1 dollar
chicken breasts - 5 dollars
gallon of milk - 3 dollars

total - 10 dollars
feeds whole family

mcdonalds
6 dollars for entire meal, for most meals
x 3 or 4 (assuming you're feeding a group)
18 - 24, plus tax

Disregarding the seven (7) limes, how is this even over $20 total? The only thing there that would cost more than $2 per is the eggs, maybe

Intentionally buying the most expensive "organic" veggies she could find. The beans, peas and rice seem to be Safeway brand so relatively cheap. Limes, the avocado and cilantro are not. White onion, garlic and sweet potato are probably high end types. Guerrero does not make the cheapest tortillas, not that you need tortillas at all. Frozen corn cheaper than real corn. One jalapeno? Overall this was a ploy. She could have saved a ton by buying cheaper, bulkier variants but wanted to attempt to make a point.

No user, all of those foods are cheap, even for organic. Even if you bought all that stuff at whole foods I don't believe it would cost $29

>want to see what whole foods actually charges for a lime
>google "whole foods lime price"
>first result is Best Price for Limes

for me it would be something like
breakfast for us (6 people)
oats - 3 dollars
fruits (strawberries, cherries, peaches, etc) - 3 dollars
box of tea - 3 dollars
soy milk - 3 dollars
lasts about 2 weeks depending on what

lunch
spinach wraps - 3 dollars
tofu chicken - 3 dollars
hummus - 2 dollars
baby spinach - 2 dollars
tomatoes - 2 dollars
olive oil - 3 dollars
cranberry juice - 1 dollar gallon
lasts for months

dinner
canned yams - 2 dollars
brown rice - 1 dollar a bag
chickpeas/other beans - 1 dollar
soy milk to drink from breakfast

this can last us anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 months depending on what item and costs 32 dollars to feed 6 of us

>there are dumb niggers who think healthy people are all rich and eat nothing but grapes

Assuming she actually spent that much there is no way she went with cheap versions. You can get a bag of onions for $3. See pic and guess which one she probably bought.

I didn't even know they sold garlic that expensive. Jesus christ.