How do you make your oatmeal taste good?

How do you make your oatmeal taste good?

i get stomach cramps and fart all day if i eat oats

Frozen berries + milk instead of water + a tea spoon of sucralose

>Recipe 1
80-100g Oats
24g PB2
>Recipe 2
80-100g Oats
Sugar Free Jell-O Pudding 12g (I go for the cheesecake one, shits dank)
Optional add 24g PB2
>Recipe 3
Oatz
Wata
SF Maple Syrup

You can add whey and any berry/banana to any of this shit too and it tastes fine. You've gotta be retarded to fuck up and make oatmeal gross

Clarification, pudding powders. Just stir that shit into the oats and water/milk

cup a oats
waters
protein powder with a good flavor
berries like blue, rasp, or black added in

usually ends up fucking delicious and nutritious as fuck

add fruits, especially a banana

add fruit and/or honey

the oats look like they make up 1/8 of the total weight of that slop
hardly an oat recipe if oats arent the main ingredient

also this

its the perspective but i agree

>people don't like the taste of oats

I'll never understand this desu

Peanutbutter, cinnamon, crack a few eggs in as it's in the last couple minutes to thicken it up and give it some flavor.

Is it bad if I can't eat oats without getting explosive diharea

me 2

>How do you make your oatmeal taste good?
by not eating it

Put that shit in a smoothie along with frozen berries and a banana. The banana adds a great taste to it.

bit of warm water and drink. done in 30 seconds

Just add a tsp of sugar if you must. Skip the honey, it's more sugar-dense than sugar, and the micronutrients it provides are negligible. Gradually start eating it with less and less sugar and you'll get used to the taste.

add 2 'squares' of pure chocolate
and a layer of salted peanuts

Alright, nigga, listen up.
First off you take a bowl and measure out some oats in it using scales. You count your macros right?
When that's done, you take a handfull of frozen blueberries and some frozen cherries. You add water to that, just try to get a feel for how much water to add for perfect consistency. Then you pput the bowl in the microwave on full blast for anywhere between 1,5-2 mins depending on how much shit your heating.
Take it out, then take about half a tablespoon of lecithin powder/granules, 2 scoops of vanilla cinnamon whey and a sliced banana. Stirr all that shit in and voila you have the best bowl of fucking oatmeal you have ever had. Goddamn I can't wait till tomorrow morning just so I can have a huge fucking bowl of these magic oats again.

Peanutbutter, cinnamon, 1/3 teaspoon brown sugar, strawberries, bananas

cinnamon

Cup of oats, cup of water, cup of frozen berries, 1min45s in the microwave, some cinnamon, sucralose and almond milk after that

milk + honey + sliced banana

Eat it raw you pussy

>pour half-to-3/4 cup of oats into bowl
>heat up water in kettle
>pour hot water in kettle
Wait 30-60 secs and they'll be nice and soft. I usually crack 2-3 eggs into them or mix in some smoked salmon.

Bon appetit, ya dingus

idk I just eat it
it always tastes good to me no matter how I prepare it
I guess only true Veeky Forumsizens have the ability to truly appreciate the grain of the gods

>half a cup of oats in a bowl
>fill with just under double of what you put in with water (.5 oats means .8-.9 cups of water, add more if you want thinner oats)
>Let it sit there for 20-60 minutes
>Throw it in the microwave for 30 seconds, then stir the oats and put them back in until the oats start rising
>once all of the oats are rising, take them out
>add a teaspoon of sugar (4 grams is not going to kill you)
>add some milk to desired thickness
>add in a half a cup of rinsed blueberries
>mix and let it cool for 5 minutes
>serve with a big glass of water and a banana
That's how I make mine.

By not being a pussy

Holy fucking shit, why do you need so much sweet stuff for everything? Get a hold of yourselves.

>oatz
>chicken or vegetable stock
>egg
>curry
>black pepper

>soak oatz in stock in refrigerator for 15 min
>add egg
>mix all of it
>microwave 2-3 min until most liquid goes away
>add curry and black pepper
>mix so the spice spreads evenly
>enjoy

Delicious, with +20 grams of protons and the satisfaction of not being a faggot that needs mommy's milky after every workout.

I just eat it.
Sometimes I scrape the bowl at the end and the oats have a sweeter taste then the rest? I'm not sure how that works but it's pretty good.

DO NOT ADD A BANANA
It will make you puke bro

>sweet stuff
It's fruit you retard, don't you eat fruit?

People usually eat oats for BREAKFAST, because it is a CEREAL grain, and millions of people add fruit to cereal for breakfast. Who's going to eat curry chicken porridge for breakfast? Or are you eating cereal for dinner?

Breakfast is for faggots.

Stop being gay.

Just get the flavored packets. The maple and brown sugar ones are good.

fucking go away you fat fuck, you're like 90% of what's wrong w Veeky Forums, everyone is so afraid of carbs but have no problems eating pure fat as fuel for his own body which is twice caloric dense, it's just plain retarded

I add banana all the time, never puked. Wtf are you eating?

Add banana, apple, berries, nuts and cinnamon. Then sprankle it with honey

If you don't feel like adding much, then just add the cinnamon. It makes a huge difference

awwww, looks like like the baby needs some more mommy's milky.

stop crying, soon will come mommy to give you more.

that's it, that's it, relax. Good boy.

rolled oats + water + grounded chia + salt

why does everyone here eat rolled oats and not steel cut??

>trying to defend IF by personally attack someone
>being this retard and thinking he's right
>kek

this is the best Oatmeal recipe and it tastes great:
>820 ish calories
>40ish protein
>1 1/2 cup whole milk
>1 cup water
>1 cup oats
>2 tbsp peanut butter
>1 diced banana on top

Make sure to let the milk start boiling then throw in your oatmeail. After you oatmeal is ready, swirl in the peanut butter into the pot. You wont need any sugar or anything and it will taste great. Lastly slice bananas over for more taste

Eat them raw, or in milk like cereal. Really good.