Just cheated on my girlfriend, AMA

Just cheated on my girlfriend, AMA

kys

what is her facebook?

As someone looking to do the same thing, would you recommend?

When are you gonna confess to her you scumbag?

kys you're selfie my main broseph

Just two questions; why did you do it, and how do you feel in retrospect?

Cheating is top tier degeneracy.

>inb4 the poor dude in OP's pic gets his girlfriend's facebook flooded with messages
Seriously, we knows that's not you. Fuck off nypa

Whiteknight or roastie

Either way, NYPA

Is pic related her?

no u

have the other grills number set to do no disturb in your phone so it doesn't show up in notifications

never

Stopped being attracted, the relationship is ending in a month anyway so I took the opportunity

Pic ain't me, it's just something I had in my shitposting folder

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

All the mad as fuck lonely fitizens who can't even hold a girls hand are mad that Op has a gf and fucks another girl. The average fitizen is a racist, mysogenist, sadist that loves when other people are hurt. Look at all the pieces of shit that were making fun of niggers just earlier today now talking about how bad of a person op is. They'd do the exact same thing if the roles were reversed.

Veeky Forums threads are top tier today

Why would you cheat on her instead of breaking up with her? You're just a shitty person.

Why the scumbags like you have multiple geefs, and I can get none?

This is not fair!

the niggers thread from earlier is the exact reason I felt like sharing this story

Bernie can still win you guys

>Ooga Booga

T. Rapist

Why though? Why not just downgrade her to a plate instead of that?

Need advice. My gf of 9 months cheated on me last night when she was drunk. I am really upset and hurt. But I also cheated on her with nine other girls. She does not know about this. Will I be a hypocrite if I break up?

Deets user, why is it ending in a month?

was in the same boat except my girlfriends never cheated on me. Just break up with her. You might be a hypocrite, but you can still have your dignity

You'll be a cuck if you don't, drop the bitch dude. Don't ever tell her about your cheating, give her like a year. If you want her back after that year of getting pussy thencrake her back, otherwise move on.

That drunk shit is probably a lie, she probably cheated and the guilt got to her so she told a half truth to assuage her conscience.

This, all the way. Stay with her and you might as well start gobbling cocks.

>tfw no gf
t. you, nerdy faggot

OP here. Drop that bitch. We're scumbags, own that shit.

She's from another country, visa is up soon. We both agreed that it ends when she leaves

shut the fuck up you neet virgin

>WE
WE
>WE

T. Dumb nigger

Shit then good for you, she's probably cheating too.

>netet virgin

Lmao, coming from a faggot who is seeking validation for his cheating. Sheeeet. Why even start this thread dumbass? It's obvious you did the right thing.

Kys