Let's talk about water fasting. I wish to do so for 28 days

Let's talk about water fasting. I wish to do so for 28 days,

Intermitant fasting can help people stick to their diets, but anything over a day is dumb, and a fucking MONTH? Are you actually retarded?

Maybe he is morbidly obese...
Obviously you should still consume some multivitamins just in case.

What did he do wrong to get such a blocky lower section?

wtf is wrong with his stomach?

Even under those conditions it's better to do a protein sparing modified fast.

what in the fuck is up with that stomach

Looks like a tumor.

mirin the U taper

he fell for the upper abs meme

Close. You're going to want to consume 36 egg whites daily as well to maintain your gains.

ive researched this awhile ago. i had little time to become fit. appearently if you take vitamin supliments you wont die. there is a proven experiment done by a guy who was 365 pounds he didnt eat or drink anything other then vitamins and water he lost 200 pounds in a year. i tried this its hard and your teeth will be oversensitive because of natural vitamins in foods that supliments cant give. worth a try i did it for 8 days gave 2.5 kg of fat. research the shit out of it first.

Pinning tren into his Adonis belt

>who was 365 pounds he didnt eat or drink anything
>or drink anything
Lol

do you need commas and stops to understand a sentence?

>other than water
lmao

Why are people this retarded? Just eat less. Is it that hard? Why is it so black and white to you idiots?

"Oh no, I need to lose weight. Ill only eat salads with no dressing from now on, be miserable, and then relapse. Or maybe I can just stop eating outright and spend all of my energy on fighting the hunger."

Theres no reason to take such drastic actions and this is why retards fail. No wonder people fail "diets". I'd fail too if "stop eating" was my diet. What happens when you and your dumbshit friend end that fast? You'll go back to eating tons of shit food and gain back all the weight.

There are just some people out there who wont make it I guess.

I'm not too big on grammar but holy shit dude what the fuck is that punctuation

It's a mindset problem.
People come in with a goal of get to x weight, and think of the fastest way to get there.
The issue is people focus on the goal more than the system.
If you follow a good system or make a good system the goals will naturally follow.
People need to change how they approach the problem in general, that's why the you have to change your lifestyle is what so many people say, because its true to an extent. You have to change the perception that you can just run to that goal of a lower weight and expect it to be over.

>how hard is it to understand? if you want to get stronger and bigger, just lift weights

some of us are autists who care about efficiency and results, preferably with actual statistics and benchmarks, rather than 'hurp durp just do something that seems right'

Can I get a serious reply goddammit

The lifting equivalent to a water fast would be attempting 8 hours of compound lifts a day to get stronger

here's an idea, OP... if you're trying to lose weight... do slightly more calorically-expensive exercise like swimming and running. man I'm 5'10", 150lb soaking wet, 10%bf, and I eat like 3500Cal every single day (including cheese, chocolate, bread, beer, and a little red meat).

Obv there's an optimal ratio for nutrient intake, and hitting that is important, but if you've got that, and you're doing good "vigorous" work most days of the week you'll drop the weight.

I should specifically note that when I say "including [etc...]" I mean those are part of my diet. Not my diet in its entirety. I eat veggies like I'm a goddamn rabbitkin.

No.

Beginners who focus too heavily in stats and benchmarks will fail before they even start. Beginners asking if they should cut or bulk when they should just begin by routinely going to the gym. People asking about micros and macros when they weigh 400 lbs and would lose weight by just eating less than the 4000 cals they eat in a day.

That guy isnt asking benchmarks and stats. He is talking about "not eating" for a week to lose weight. If that guy is you, stop being retarded. Its not sustainable to fast for a week at a time to lose weight if long term fitness is your whole. Youll gain it back because you know nothing about those stats and benchmarks youre talking about because all you did was "stop eating".

>don't eat
>lose weight
amazing

fucking hell, this is genius

Probably the shit some people inject Into their arms.. this tard probably injected it the wrong place

You are fucking stupid. Don't do it.

Why is more than a day dumb? Are you retarded?

Because you'll go catabolic and lose your gains

Did you just stopped reading in the middle of the sentence? He says "other than water" a few words after you dingus.