Who here /LSDformentalhealth/?

Who here /LSDformentalhealth/?

Hey anons,

what should I expect from LSD? Only psychedelic I tried was MDMA and it changed my life (for good I believe).

Also can I do LSD while roiding?

>Who here /LSDformentalhealth/?
are you micro-dosing or tripping balls on full doses and pretending your understanding the universe and shit?

nah my life is great thanks

be careful friendo

MDMA is not a psychedelic

It's basically impossible to have a bad time on MDMA because the very nature of it is just feeling incredibly good for hours. LSD is not like that. You can't really prepare for it because nothing compares but expect a bumpy ride with ups and downs. It can be straight up terrifying. Personally i'd have some valium on hand in case it gets too overwhelming.

>mdma changed my life

not him but if the environment is right mdma can be seriously beneficial, in the long-term, for social insecurities

It's not a thing i do often, years of time in between trips but i think it's a good thing. It's helped me deal with anxiety.

First time I tried "lsd" some dude gave me nbom and told me it was lsd. Totally ruined tabs for me. Shrooms are great and natural dude.

This. You realize how much fun it is to stop giving a fuck and just socialize.

bummer, yeah i prefer mush as well but i'll mess with some tabs if it's been tested etc.

>pills on the side to calm you down
How about you grab the reigns on your mental state, pussy. The only things you can experience on an acid trip are already present somewhere in your mind. The ups and down, they're both part of the same wave. Ride it out, enjoy both for what they are. Experience that paranoia and fear so that you can truly love the open and boldness on the upswing. I went to a party the other week tripping nuts and at times I felt like everyone was judging my dumbass, but then I would go move somewhere else and lay in the grass or swim around the pool because that's what felt good, and guess what? It got better that way, way better. Apply this to all of your life, man. People give you weird looks or you're anxious about something? Fuck em and do what you want! It makes you happy. It makes you feel better, so what the fuck does it have to do with them? They can be envious over how good of a time you're having, while you get completely lost in yourself and the joy you find.
Essentially, stop being a little bitch made, pussy-footed, cum whiffing, gumby-kneed faggot.

you sound like a hippy everyone was judging your high ass so you tripped balls and swam around to distract yourself. that's not an allegory for life that's you finding some higher meaning in basic human process.

Nah man I just enjoy my life and don't rely on fucking medication to calm my self down. That's pussy shit. Deal with your emotions, don't dull em.

I'm becoming curious about this stuff, but I don't know anything about it and I'm a bit of a loner so I don't have anyone experienced with drugs to talk to.

I know where to buy, but I don't know what, how much or how to 'properly' use it.

Anyone here throw up on mdma everytime?

I break out in horrible cold sweats then vomit after 5 min, every single time

I would say i good starting point is one tab if you're getting acid, or half a 8th for mushrooms.

I personally know three people who have wound up schizophrenic due to hallucinogenic drug use.

I'm not going to tell you not to do it, but don't fly too close to the sun anons.

On just one pill? How many times has this happened
You might be hypersensitive to mdma or your stomach might just disagree with one of the other chemicals they make it with

The other option is don't. Because it's not some miracle cure that will fix you forever, these are only temporary 'solutions'.

How did it manifest

dont do mdm. Its in the most literal sense a children's drug. I realize everyone starts out with molly, but I feel poisoned every time I roll, even after tiny amounts or candy-flipping
try 2cb, its like the perfect mix between acid and mdma. Its trippy and colourful, yet not as headspacey and long-lasting as acid. You're full of energy, euphoria, laugh and giggle like an idiot without the forcefully positive idiocy that is mdma. Lasts longer as well, 5-8 hours give or take. And its not neurotoxic

One of Shulgin's absolute favorites, and only god knows how many drugs he substances he tripped on in his life.
His magical half-dozen are: MDMA, 2C-T-7, 2C-T-2, 2C-B, mescaline and 2C-E

depends how strong, it varies wildly. If the tab is like 250mcg, then 1/4 should suffice. Easily. It varies soo much these days. Better to be safe than sorry

I've only tripped twice hard on lsd
And then 3 other times with weak af shit (probably fanta)

Mdma is classified as a psychedelic as it does make it light and colour more vibrant but lsd will take it to another level

Your vision will be constantly moving and morphing into each other creating different shapes and 'objects'. For example I was looking at some leaves on a vine and they turned into beetles crawling around each other, this kind of thing is really cool to see but since this is happening during most of the trip you can expect to be caught off guard a couple of times and give your self a bit of a wtf moment, these moments are still fun for me but can be scary to some

And then there are Loops. You may be thinking about something and the thought process, maybe a single sentence, will just repeat on your head and your mind will 'loop' on this thought process until you break yo concentration.

Again these 'loops' are fun and can happen multiple times during a trip but can also be scary.
I was tripping a friends house, there was abiut 6 of us, and out of nowhere one of the household members starts saying 'Hey' outloud to everyone over and over again and wouldn't say anything else. He was in a strong loop and this went on for so long we ended up leaving him in his room and watched adventure time for 30 minutes. The entire team we can hear him from his bedroom just yelling out, 'Hey!... Hey!... Hey!' randomly. Eventually we went back to him because it was obvious he wasn't coming out by himself. We eventually got him back to reality and it turned out the whole time he was looping on the thought that "horses eat hay".

A good trip will last at least 4 hours, depends how much you take but it's a good idea to have the whole day off ad maybe the next 2 aswell if your trip hard

I've tripped twice on LDS hard and a dozen times weaker;

The first time I dropped a tab, three mates all playing lego, one with a fair bit of experience;

I turn to the experienced one and say "So theres like, a pill or some shit you can take that knocks you out if you start having a bad trip hey?"
and to fuck with me he starts shaking with anger and crinkles his face up and screams
"you CAN'T!"

honestly that fucked me up 5 ways to none at the time but was funny as fuck in retrospect, do it with people you are 100% comfortable with, they don't even have to be super close to you, just comfortable to be around.

the second and last time I tripped pretty much got me re-enrolled in uni and booking flights overseas ect.

personal opinion; good shit, can be rough if you aren't prepared