Was he secretly a Russian conservative?

Was he secretly a Russian conservative?

>secretly
He was Francisco Franco but better

wasn´t even russian

The man under the name of Joseph Stalin never exisited it was Nicholas II all along

You don’t have to be ethnically Russian in order to ideologically be a Russian Conservative, brainlet. Georgians were Russians in the sense that they were subjects of the Russian Empire.

Spiritually and ideologically bound to Mother Russia

who dat?

He was a communist in the early 20th century. By modern standards that's traditionalist ultranazism. Same for socdems and libs of that time.

Honestly I think a lot of his policy was actually defined by political maneuvering in an effort to stay on top and not get offed.

Damn, who created this picture?

A communist Tsar, pure NazBol.

>nobody has any convictions, it's all just a struggle to stay in power
Do you think the man had any ideology or worldviews at all? I would personally say so.

That doesn't mean he didn't prioritize not being offed. He took a number of contradictory positions at different times.

>t. retard

100% heretical
Stalin killed plenty of commies and had Yezhov off the jewish tribal supremacy, so he's not the worst commie.

That comment but unironically

He was certainly reactionary

Why though? cause he didn't like homosexuals and considered considered homosexuality to be decedent bourgeois behavior? in Stalin's mind (and Soviets after him) he was progressive. I'm not denying that he was reactionary in certain senses, but i'm curious to hear why why you think personally think he's reactionary

> in Stalin's mind (and Soviets after him) he was progressive.
That's because he purged contemporaries that were to his left, so during his tenure and people who survived him were to his right.

Why? Simply because he is to the conservative side of ourdays political labelling in America on some issues? Don't be ridiculous.

Trotsky almost mirrored him on all stances, and the other significant group within the party was to the right.

no because of his horrible paranoia towards pretty much everything (even if half of them were justified).

In other words, it was entirely justified. Post-Lenin situation was extremely dangerous in terms of internal struggle and lack of power structure, both for the state and him personally.

>That's because he purged contemporaries that were to his left
No, it's cause in Marxist-Leninist metaphysics history is a class struggle going though

fuck off leftypol

>This is what Russians actually believe

Because he purged everyone to the left

That guy ain't wrong

because he was anti+degeneracy and a Russian Patriot