QTDDTOT - animu edition

old thread's dyin', new thread's tryin'

Quickly for newfags
>If you're asking a question for the first time, read the sticky first.
>If you've read the sticky and still don't know about weight loss or lifting, read it again.
>if the second reading hasn't covered your question, then ask here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_TAjzd03PY
youtu.be/Kq4OtRsdXls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should I look at women's or men's website for sex tips? Or cross reference both?

Any suggestions?

NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE NANI SORE

Do you use a food scale that measure to 0.1g accuracy? Or just to 1g accuracy? I recently bought the accuweigt that goes up to 5kg. Decent so far. Took a bit to calibrate

I use to the nearest 1g. A gram is so small anyways that being a few over or under is not going to impact you in the slightest.

Sex tips...like, what? How to eat pussy? How to suck dick?

In-general sex tips on the internet are pretty bad. Link Related: youtube.com/watch?v=W_TAjzd03PY

How fucked am I that I can row as much as I can bench?

Fuckin checked. Best waifu confirmed.

Does coffee count in my daily water intake?

no.

After giving myself insomnia from lifting to often, how do I fix this, I haven't lifted in 4 days and still sleep like shit

unless your bench is extremely low, i wouldn't worry about it and say that's a good thing

Leg, back day etc are referring to someone who does brother splits right?

No.

meditate and stretch before sleeping. Also shower and make sure your sheets are clean.

Insomnia is often a causeless problem.
Sometimes you just get fucked.

So let me tell you some anecdotal bullshit anyways.
I always read an hour before trying to sleep, while in bed.
Like a real book, no phone.
I think it helps calm the mind and ease you into sleep

Is vitamin K2 really necessary when taking vitamin D3 (5000 IU/day)? is there a way to get K2 through diet?

Is it time to dump nonon?

pls no this a QTDDTOT

don't shit it up

I doubt it. Most vitamins are a scam unless you legit have a deficiency

Should I be feeling fatigue in my lower back immediately after deadlifts, or is my form all fucked up?

no
have this tho

youtu.be/Kq4OtRsdXls

Hello. Due to a sedentary lifestyle and poor posture I find myself completely unable to keep my back straight when doing pendlay rows. My upper back is constantly rounded and I have terrible hunchback. Any tips on how to fix this and are there any exercises I can do instead of rows while I fix it? I'm suspecting part of it is because of my hammies being super inflexible.

Do one armed rows
Pendlay rows are a meme

First off, you gotta start stretching and practicing sitting correctly.

Second, the best way to fix your form is to keep lifting.

Can I achieve the legendary Ottermode by simply eating and lifting instead of eating and bulking and then cutting?

I'm not really taht skinny, but i'm not fat either.

I find it I can only do chest and arms once a week (7days) do most of you find soreness lasting 5+ days ??

How many times a week should I do cardio? My goal is to keep getting stronger while not getting all that much fatter. I currently run once a week. Should I do it more often? And I know how to run, wont fuck up my joints dont worry.

I wasn't there for last thread so what do you actually look like m8

Wew that ass.

Horrible took this a few weeks ago

Not sure if anyone here can help me or if I need a new thread:

>5'7“ fit girl
>literally only have one pair of shorts that fits me
>everything that fits around the butt is three sizes too big around the waist/hips and whatever fits around the waist/hips doesn't go over my butt
>also, the general shape is so strange and there's literally a gap between the “inwards-curve between glutes and hamstrings“ and the bottom of the pants.

I've heard of good online stores, but I'm european and don't really want to order from overseas, so maybe someone can recommend a brand that makes pants for a more muscular butt in europe. The one pair I have is from Terranova and it really only fits, because it's pretty stretchy. I really dislike high waisted things, so that has also lowered my chances of finding something

the proportions on that things are fucked.

Who else has dealt with friends who want to start going go the gym but you know they will stop after a year at the most?
I've got a friend asking for advice before he first goes and I want to throw a copy of SS at him but it seems like I'd be wasting my time

recomping is possible but very slow. If you don't mind that go ahead friendo but i'd prefer leanbulking and cutting more frequently.

welcome to the internet

Go with them
It's worth it even for a year

Going to a gym with a bro is the best ever.
And it'll help you keep a regular schedule

Which exercise burns the most calories?

You can't change people who aren't motivated internally. My roommate plays this shit all the time, to the point where I even said I'd give him a tub of whey and his first month of the gym I go to. He graciously accepted but hasn't redeemed either of those offers. It's been over 8 months since then.

honestly I'd talk to a fashion forum or just go to a ton of stores and try a shitton of things on. Not many grills on here so best of luck.

Fork put downs

fork putdowns

You're probably right. I just recalled having seen a thread about something similar on here quite a while ago and well, who knows where the one person with the magic solution to everything might be lurking.

I row more than i bench feelsbadman

Might just be because its your first few times training them, i remember my first arm day i had a soreness for a whole week, but its gonna go away or atleast be alot better if you keep training through the soreness

anons in-sync

I've been trying to get my bro to go to the gym for a year and it's been like trying to pull teeth.
We're both almost 30 and it's not like you can start from scratch all your life.

The thing is that I honestly have no idea what he does with his time. Gets off work at 4 and goes to bed at 10-11. He doesn't watch TV, read, play video games, or go outside.

Find some core exercises that can work for you
I got like four I've been doing this past month or so
1-bicycles (like crunches, one elbow touches the opposite knee back and forth)
2 bring my legs up in the the air and back down(lying on back bring legs to a near stand then back down with out touching the ground)
3- figure 8s with my legs were I swing them around in a sideways 8 fashion
4- push-ups but I also bing one leg to the side twisting my waist a bit then switch my leg for each push up
Sounds like a lot but it's fairly simple and doesn't cause crazy gains just tone desu

it's like any other hobby: YOU have to want to improve. If you don't or are apathetic, you will rarely see actual progress.

This is what I have so far for abs at Lear and I'm pretty sure I look like your body type 6 months ago

Bruh just leanbulk you have the perfect starting point for it.

That's a good thing

how do i retain leg/core/lower back strength if I cant go to the gym for a little while?

Planks?

This is wrong.... isn't it?

As a beginner how much gains do I lose after a week of inactivity ?

Hiit + strength training w/ big compounds

It has to be
It's full of sugar

Not much.
You lose more mental gains.
Beginners need to be consistent long enough to integrate going to the gym into their day to day life

Any point in worrying about macros if you're already eating at a deficit?

yes. Not eating enough protein will lead to muscle loss. Best way to preserve muscle is lift and eat plenty of protein. Also should try and keep sugar intake low.

I've been coming to Veeky Forums for almost 3 years now, but I've never even been to the gym. Why do I still come here?

because you're gay and like looking at the musculature of better men.

That's again me doing this everyday (one break day a week) for the past month

Should I bother lifting if I have scoliosis, pectus excavatum, and my upper back kinda caves in?

Question for this thread: Iam in an LTR for 2 years now , sex has been great and consistent up until like 2 months ago. We have sex maybe 1-2 times a week when it used to be 5-6. Ever time I intiate its rejected by "too tired" "I stink" or "I don't feel good" or stress from work makes her anxious. It's getting increasingly frustrating and I don't know if I became to available to her where I need to start doing things on my own while forgetting to make plans with her. She's still emotionally receptive , tells me everyday she's on cloud 9 in love with me but the sex is becoming sparse. starting to feel more like a friend than a lover.

Where do I go lads? Do I dread game her and just start doing shit on my own? Or should I communicate this that I need more sex or else ultimatum ?

Whenever I do barbell row, I feel a light cramp on my elbow that goes up to my fingers. It's super annoying as it keeps happening whenever I pull up.

Why does this happen? Do I need to stretch more or do certain exercises?

Will my strength go up if I'm eating at maintenance and lifting? I have late novice/early intermediate numbers and I'm tired of looking like shit. If I lost 3-4% body fat I would look better. I'm starting Candito's hypertrophy LP and he does not recommend cutting, but eating at maintenance. I feel like I'll be spinning my tires by doing this - not progressing strength wise and not losing fat quickly

Isolating abs everyday: y/n ?

Thanks!

Giving people a book is the best way to absolve yourself of responsibility for their actions. If they ask questions, ask if they've read the book. If they haven't, ask what they want your help for. Once they've read it, they're at least somewhat committed.

What are the muscles most engaged during the beginning of a Deadlift, at liftoff?

3 cups of popcorn is the least incorrect answer.

carbs=/=calories

Just bought a 700ml(24oz) shaker, how much milk should i put in per scoop of whey?

Do you actually like her or do you just like fucking her? Sex 5-6 times a week seems pretty excessive for a LTR.

sounds like bad form. Look into it next time, compare your row with others and the stronglifts wiki.

Yes, but slowly. Recomp is not a meme but it takes much much longer than the traditional method.

no reason to do any accessory daily.

Lowerback and Quads. Should have almost no usage of the upper back or arms.

I do 1 scoop per 8 oz. That said it's up to you, it really doesn't matter.

Juice is high-carb though.

Suggested is between 150-300ml depending on how much you want to taste powder

Also use water it is easier to get down after a hard workout

I check out the guide each time before I do barbell rows, but it keeps happening. For the record, it does happen whenever I pull heavy weights in general with my arms, but it's more prominent with barbell row.

Are mass building supplements a waste of money? Obviously real food is the best option, but should I use a mass gainer over whey to supplement my diet? If so, any brand recommendations? I'm 5'9" 130lbs, 32 y/o. Finally ready to overcome my littleness.

Lower the weight

I know exactly that feel.
It's tendon impingement.

I don't have it happen as much when I use an EZ bar

>Are mass building supplements a waste of money?
Yes. It's usually just sugar and whey with some powdered supplements thrown in. You can easily overcome "not eating enough" by just adding in snacks between meals. Nuts are perfect for this: Calorie dense and not too filling.

Would I benefit from a month or to cut in the middle of a bulk? I didn't cut enough the first time because didn't wanna get to small

How important is getting enough protein?

I don't think so

Less important than actually going to the gym and getting your sets in.
More important than what you're wearing.

I love you user.

What should I do about it?

What would be procedure for a leanbulk? I'm 6'1 and 152lbs, lift four days a week so far

no. Just stop bulking when you hit 18%. If you're concerned about losing muscle just cut at a smaller deficit.

Eat at a 200-300 calorie surplus.

Not sure.
Persistence I guess, but without pushing it too hard. Don't want tendinitis.
Try the EZ bar thing. Or maybe widen your grip?

I feel the same pinchey feeling if I do close gripped pronated seated rows.

I weight 160 but I can only bench 60 max and that's like one rep when I barely move it. I struggle to do a 10 rep set where I actually pull down to my chest clean with 50. I tried clean reps with 55 and pulled something.

What social circles should I get myself involved in to get some gear? I don't know where to start. It's kind of like when I was in Catholic school and I really wanted to get my hands on pot, a lot of people do it but it's frustrating to find out who.

you absolutely do not need gear at this point. Your form is the issue with your bench. I am also a benchlet at 167 bodyweight and can only 3x5 130. But I managed to improve my bench through form.

also
>10 rep set
are you doin' some meme workout

Like when you say 60, you mean the bar and two 10s?
Surpassing that is totally possible natty.

>I do 1 scoop per 8 oz.
So 3 scoops in my bottle if I were to fill it

sure, if you want. Again as long as you're actually eating the stuff the dilution is as much or as little as you want. There's no obligitory number.

>QTDDTOT

When taking a self photo, do you people flex abs, or is that what they look like when resting? I only have visible abs when flexing them.

What's some good cosplays to show off my cut? It's not completely ridiculous, but somewhere around 10-11%bf at 97kgs. I was thinking a jojo, but the 1-3 act jojos are completely ridiculous unless you're literally 6%bf at 110kgs

>I only have visible abs when flexing them.
Then do more ab exercises and get more lean.

I have no abs. Literally zero muscle. But most of the time guys take selfies they're flexing. Sometimes they take them after they just got out the gym and have a full pump going.

Also this