Keto diet food

I started a keto diet while also trying to stay under 1200 cal a day, this leads to me being hungry as all fuck. Anyone know low/no carb food that's filling?

Liver and onions. These are chiclen livers

Grilled meats are great for keto. And if you're not already eating grilled chicken hearts, you should be

Spinach. Cabbage. Kale. Broccoli. Cauliflower. Brussels sprouts. Asparagus. Celery. Cucumbers. Pickles. Water. Black coffee. Unsweetened black/green tea.

Eat more calories. Less than 1500kcal and you might as well do fasting.

Fathead pizza. I tried the cauliflower crust but fathead is way better and easier to make

Pic related are really good and you can do a lot with them

I go to a local golden corral style buffet and eat a nice low carb dinner with plenty of variety. If you can avoid the temptation of the fried and high carb foods then it could be a good option

>1200 cal

What the fuck, unless you're a small framed womanlet you need to up your calories.

Veggies are your best friend, eat pounds of veggies while eating your meats.

There's also a Chinese buffet I go to that has the Mongolian grill and make low-carb stir frys. Stir frying in general is a good low carb option

trying to lose weight best I can :/

Not exactly filling, but hot wings are keto and to me they are very satisfying. I crave spicy stuff a lot

These make a great keto snack

Omelettes

Fatty lamb ribs

>Keto
>1200 calories a day

What

This. That's too few cals, OP

how many cals then?

Assuming you're an average male 1800-2000 is the sweet spot.

what about a fat guy trying to lose weight?

1800-2000

Instead of random advice, post height, weight, bodyfat percent. Or enter it into a calculator. 1200 is pretty damn low but 2k may be too slow if you aren't a fat fuck.

Eggs
Eggs
Eggs
Meat?

And any veggies. You can eat truckloads of that and still have a ridiculously low amount of carbs.
I don't do keto but I do some big salads I prepare in advance that last me like 2 days or so, I put it in a big container and eat from that.

im wary of all the eggs im eating, thats a truck load of cholesterol

Lard fried in lard, which is pretty fucking great fresh out of the fridge in summer

jumeri?

>onions
>low carb

Frozen atkins stuff
lived off it for a year or so and got used to it in like a week

in theory with intermittent fasting and keto you could manage on even less calories. as long as you are getting sufficient protein and fibre as well as other nutrients and electrolytes from your diet and supplements, your body would be tapping into your stored bodyfat to meet its energy needs. that is my understanding of it. and being in a state of ketosis (both during fasting and on a ketogenic diet) your body burns fat for energy, not your muscle like it would in 'starvation mode' that you would normally expect from a regular carby calorie restrictive diet. fasting in general releases growth hormone to preserve muscle.

feel free to refute me.

schmeckt nach oasch
real disgusting m8

keto chicken tendies
>cut up some chicken into strips
>dip 'em in egg
>get some pork rinds/crackles, crush them up into a dust, coat the chicken in the pork rinds
>salt and pepper, whack 'em in the oven
they tasted like southern fried chicken and there was no frying involved, delicious

keto cauliflower cheese
>can't make normal cauliflower cheese because it requires a white sauce which requires flour
>instead melt some cheese in a pan with cream
>cut up cauliflower, fry it in a skillet for a bit
>cut up bacon, cut up onions, add to the cauliflower in the pan
>mix up and cook till the onions are looking clearer
>empty skillet into a pan
>pour your melted cheese over the top
>mix it all up in the pan
>sprinkle on top with more cheese and some crushed pork rinds
>put it in the oven
very delicious.

also fat head pizza is easiest thing in the world
1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
2 oz cream cheese
3/4 cup almond flour
1 egg
>put cream cheese and mozzarella in a bowl, into the microwave to melt
>take out, stir, add almond flour, stir, add egg, stir, add oregano optional
>will become doughy, put it on a baking sheet/silicone baking sheet, spread out quite thin (i use my hands but you can put some parchment paper on top and roll it out with a rolling pin)
>cook for a bit
>before it's done (looking kinda brown and not doughy in the centre) take it out, spread your sauce, sprinkle with cheese, add your toppings
>put it back in
>take out when the crust is looking crispy
made some today and saved the extra slices to eat later in the week

Nobody cares, faggot

>cholesterol
Nice meme