Will taking a class in rheotrics help my fear of public speaking?

will taking a class in rheotrics help my fear of public speaking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just talk nigga lmao like they are just people too

talking in public will help your fear of talking in public

why are you afraid of public speaking? i'm a shy sonofabitch, but never cared about public speaking as long as it's something i know about

Doesn't count if you have something in your hand or are standing behind a podium.

Just go to PUA meeting
They will waste your time with lots and lots of utter bullshit
But some of the lessons they give are absolutely priceless, especially if you grew up with out strong male role model in your life or you ware not part of group of lads that you can leech social skills off.

Just read more.

Really...

lmao never thought about that but it's so true

No, but you should still do it. Take a class in public speaking or, if in the US, join the Toastmasters.

>some people on here will not have seen this piece of K I N O

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

spotted the slave, or stop talking like a nigga, cracka

Keep a fidget spinner with you. Keep it spinning and stare at it while you speak. It'll be fine.

What helped me is joining a theatre group

Forreal. Every time it got easier. Plus points if you're handsome and fit. They just love you automatically.

Never do this

No, but doing squats will, you fucking friend.

this doesn't work

I started my job last year and every day at 9:00 we have a daily stand up where we talk in front of our whole department on what we accomplished yesterday/what we are currently working on. One year later and I get just as much anxiety talking in front of a group as I did one year ago. My life is constant hell but the pay is nice.

Honestly the most helpful thing to do is rehearsing and practicing what you're going to say.

Even just rehearsing some "wave top" type stuff before you go in and start talking is extremely helpful.

>Military officer who has to brief shit on the regular and who isn't great at it but has improved considerably through trial and error

Maybe not for you

It's nice being surrounded by grills sometime instead of sweaty guys miring each other

Get a propranolol prescription.
/thread

spbp

This is partially how I realized I got handsome. I would think I look really nervous to everyone and then found out people thought I was a great speaker. HR wanted me to apply for a recruiter position because it's "great opportunity for people who are charismatic and good in front of crowds." I was like wtf why do you want me then lol.

I don't understand why he got into bed with his mom.

Literally ceding all power to her.