Anyone here lifting to look better for when you can finally hit on girls again cause right now you're treating your HPV...

Anyone here lifting to look better for when you can finally hit on girls again cause right now you're treating your HPV?

Using that as an excuse not to fuck anyone for a few months. :(

>having HPV
>making it
pick one degenerate

pretty specific dood

I c-can still make it... I'll repent my mansloot ways

Wear a condom next time you dumb fuck. Next time it might be fucking HIV.

>HPV
>Undetectable in men disease that most people don't realize they've even had
>Women can only get it tested by papsmear
>Sometimes shows up, as warts but rarely does and goes away in 6 months.

>Fit makes daily threads about fucking Tinder thots

Fucked around 70 to 90 tinder sloots ( lost count ). Mostly didn't wear a condom. Got warts that I've treated by freezing, burning, chemical burning... they still appear. Fuck my life.

Fit ive fucked like 20+ hookers
Is it safe to assume i have a strain of hpv?

Yeah, if no condom.

Ive used a condom for fucking only. I have gone down and gotten blowjobs/rimjobs without a condom.

Let dis be lesson for you!

>going down on hookers

the results are in: you got all the diseases

Yea this was when i first started seeing hookers 4 years ago. I just wanted to practice in case i ever got a gf. Don't do it anymore unless she asks.

>Fucked around 70 to 90 tinder sloots ( lost count ).
Are you a Chad or a semi-Chad of some sort?

I'm actually DYEL, with pectus even. Today was my third day at the gym.

So you have his face, but not his body?

Not at all. Big nose. Crooked teeth ( with a gap ). Startin' to bald. At fucking 23.

Then how did you manage to bang so many Tinder sloots? Was it back in 2014-2015 era or something? These days most of them are only there for validation and the occasional Chad bang.

Since I was 19-20 til now. There hasn't been a good years / bad years kinda thing.

It's all about attitude I guess, and not being retarded. Funny thing is, I have never approached a girl in real life. Like, try and pick her up or whatever. Way too shy to make the first step. But if we set a date on tinder, I'll be up and actin' like we've known each other for years. Though I usually try and avoid dates and just get 'em to my place directly.

But just so you know, user, don't make this a goal of yours. Fucking 100 tinder sloots. It won't fill that gap inside you, trust me, and after a while you'll get tired of it. Ignore the Staceys, go for the one.

I just want to fuck A single girl for once in my life.

You'll make it user, don't worry. You'll find her and she'll like you for being you.