Thought it was the rough old fashioned oats in my smoothies giving me masssive and loose shits and gas

>thought it was the rough old fashioned oats in my smoothies giving me masssive and loose shits and gas
>switch to the meme "quick one minute" oats
>shits just as massive loose and disgusting, also same gas

HOW ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO PUT OATS IN YOUR SMOOTHIES/SHAKES WITHOUT FUCKING UP YOUR DIGESTION THIS IS RUINING MY LIFE

I LOVE OATS. I WANT TO EAT OATS. BUT I CAN'T PUT UP WITH THE NASTY SHITS ANYMORE

IS ONE CUP OF OATS TOO MUCH, COULD THAT BE CAUSING IT

Oats don't do that dude. What else are you adding?

Oats are high in fiber, so either youre allergic to oats, or its something else...

try fewer oats... maybe 1/2 cup or 1/4 cup?

anybody else here get painful/corrosive indigestion from oats?

lel how bad them brraaaaps lad?

Have you tried consuming the oats via your asshole. I'm fairly sure the process of breaking the fibers down will work the same way.

I've been secretly trying to get my girlfriend to jump on oats meme just so I can get those oh so precious BRAAAPs out of her.

Same problem here

I guess only squatz are for me

What?

Oats literally make my shit to be completely smooth and easy to shit.
Seriously, sometimes it doesn't even break when coming out and it's really fucking long.
Yesterday I shat 30cm of shit and it didn't even fucking break over how much fiber was there in it.

>smoothies
>Most likely consuming unhealthy amounts of whey and milk
>Extreme levels of dairy
>Probably a bit lactose intolerant

what i dont get is a few years back in college, every day i would eat oatmeal with the same amount of same type of oats with same milk and peanut butter as the smoothies had and no issues.

and it's absolutely the oats. when i go without the smoothies and eat everything (except the oats) separately, my shits basically return to normal

that is what happens to me as well, when it comes out it's really long and burns a bit to come out, but the problem is that it's smooth and i guess leaves residue behind which i have to do a ton of patting/wiping to get off and even after all that and its clean, i have to go back a few hours later to re-wipe

I have this problem too, I think it's the milk in my case.

When I was drinking a protein shake after every dinner I had horrible gas ALL day, then I cut those out and that left me with just oats+milk+peanutbutter. I still have diarrhea-like shits 8/10 times but the gas isn't killing me anymore.

Oats give you solid fucking logs, the best most satisfying shits of my life. The rest of your diet must be fucked up.

i thought it was milk too, but when i wouldnt have the smoothies and just have the milk through other means (cereal, glass, etc), even having more milk than i would have in the smoothie, im still fine

>this entire thread

Everyone here is wrong or half right.

Fiber does not make your shit harder. All it does is make you shit faster
Fiber gives you gut something to push against. More fiber=faster shits.
Too much fiber=shit doesn't have enough time to dry out=loose runny shits.

Fiber helps you have good shits if you're naturally clogged up. If you eat too much fiber without anything to slow down the poop, then it's going to be coming out of your ass before that bun is fully baked

Oats don't fuck up your digestion it's impossible since they have quite a bit of fiber

How do I slow down the poop.

if you're running while you shit the shit will come out with less velocity relative to the toilet,

Cheese does.
I think meat does as well but I'm not sure.

You forgot no homo

Eggs and bananas have a binding effect

its the peanut butter

>no homo

Just use steel cut, pic related

Soak your oats for 30 min before adding them to a shake. I had a similar problem, but recently started soaking my oats and I think it's helping.

Srs