Women in History Thread

How do you cope knowing no matter what you do in life, you will always be a pussy compared to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_Perovskaya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milunka_Savić
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm convinced she's in Valhalla right now, passing blunts and doing shots with Theodore Roosevelt and Alexander the Great.

>You will never waifu the ubermensch of Tom Boys.

Why live?

Also, if anyone's looking for a kino read, highly recommended. Gives a good insight into old Chinese tradition and does badass shit.

How do you cope knowing that if I was locked in a cage with her I'd use my superior male strength to break her right into two?

Also, serious question: is Marie Curie a meme?

>WHY GOD!?!?!?

Wow, so cool

The same way I cope knowing that this lovely, kind, softhearted and charitable woman was executed by guillotine because of her status as the last mistress of Louis XV. Her last words: "One moment more, Monsieur Executioner, I beg you! One moment more!"

>inb4 shitstorm

She deserved it, the weak, useless cunt.

Careful! Those are some sharp edges you're doling out, mate.

>The weak should fear the strong

She literally donated so much food, clothing and provisions to the town she lived in that there were no longer "any unfortunates." When she was arrested the entire town signed a petition demanding her release and attesting to her innocence. She was an amazing woman. She was done in by a former Indian servant caught up in revolutionary fervor, who was pissed that she didn't cut off her aristocrat friends and an Assembly member investigating her who tried to force advances on her but was rejected and thereafter made it his mission to see her dead.

That reminds me
>women are just as strong as men!!
>But I could easily beat her into a pulp
>WOW HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT SHE'S A GIRL YOU VIRGIN LOSER *summons armies of white knights*

>women are just as strong as men!!
Nobody said this, user jumped to step two of your post without reason.

Wow, whadda' dick.

For a second, I thought that was robin williams

>oh shit nigga a knife in the hands of someone who can use it
>what now nigga what now

>Shitstorm
You're baiting misogynists.

Let me show you true autism.
>Elisabeth Förster-Nietzsche

you could probably beat up most historical figures desu, you're probably substantially taller than them and have been afforded a healthy amerimutt diet of insulin and burgers which probably makes you stronger than them too

>You're baiting misogynists
Well, mysogynists usually aren't very rational people...

Is it ironic that technically the first woman to ever act in capacity as President of the United States was an uber-sexist?

Did she even fight? The only things I can find about her are that she was a writer who joined the nationalist propaganda units.

Pretty cool, but I really don't see how what she did merits the fucking medal of honor.

It was a political move by the Army. In keeping with a longstanding heritage of making knee-jerk decisions that make little sense, the Army decided that it would be less controversial to give her the Medal of Honor than to comission her as the first female officer- something that she and the feminist movement had been petitioning for.
I personally believe she deserved it, but the way the Army handled the whole debacle certainly made me scratch my head when I was researching it.

currently reading the book
I'll get back to you
I'm at the part she just joined the army

literally who?

she was ugly anyway so all the other women probably hated her and she had no friends

sad!

I personally don't think so. Why would they have even bothered recording her name if she was just a lab assistant? Maybe she was just doing the work to spend time with her husbando, but you can't deny she was a damn smart human being.

Jane Austen makes me wonder if other classics of literature were secretly written by women.

In a civilized society, physical violence doesn't win arguments.

This

did she break his neck?

>valhalla
>didn't even fight

>damn smart human being
>eats radium

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_Perovskaya

Well, that's one way to cope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milunka_Savić