What does Veeky Forums think of using synthol?

It's retarded and looks gross

Do you wanna cosplay as pop-eye or what? Whats the point?

Any one who is a bb knows right away your shit is fake and you are a pussy. I think even normies can see it's bullshit and fake.

good stuff, put it on my eggs in the morning

It can look good and natural if only a small amount is used, but then there are retards like the one pictured who go full retard.

It isn't even steroid tier "cheating", it's the muscular equivalent to putting flames and a gigantic blower on your Honda Civic to make it go faster. I can respect someone who does roids because at least they have physical benefits in combination with the improvement in appearance, with synthol it's literally pure vanity and even fails at that because it looks unnatural.

probably the worst mistake you can make in your life

Some use it believing it stretches muscle fascia allowing it to fill in with real muscle more quickly.

Read a case of a guy who used synthol for 8 years. All it ultimately did to him was leave about 100 little oil cysts and some structural damage to muscle tissue

Oh god it looks like it could just pop fuck no

Damn that looks gross

>Not wanting to inject gutter oil for massive aesthetic gains

Negative probability of reaching the desired goals

Body dismorphia. Sad and scary shit. The mental gymnastics it would take to rationalize the idea of injecting this shit into your body....Just do steroids, man. Smh

>42416245

If you use it correctly, synthol is a great "polisher" for balancing out your physique especially when you're competing for bodybuilding shows. Synthol has bad reps because retards use it without doing their home work and they end up looking like a water balloon with no definitions and lines. Most of the time it's the quality of the oils as well, those fob countries usually sells low quality oils and it ends up making them look more shit. Good quality synth aren't cheap, and has science behind them.. They usually helps to fire up metabolism and actually does help with leaning out the spots that you injected with it.

You absolutely need to use longer needles that penetrates deeper into the muscle, at least an inch long needle. You never want to use short needles... because oil could sit just under the SKIN, then you will look watery. To avoid that, you need to inject deep into the muscle so the oils can push out your muscle from inside. Too much of anything is bad.

How can anyone be this fucking delusional.

Meh, I would do it if I wanted to be big. All the results for none of the effort. Plus he has bigger arms than anyone in my gym and does none of the work

>They usually helps to fire up metabolism and actually does help with leaning out the spots that you injected with it.

> All the results for none of the effort.
there are no results. It's the equivalent of shoving a balloon in your t-shirt and calling it a bicep. It's squishy with no definition.

He just put way too much. If he only injected half the amount it would look decent.

google is yo fren, fren

I want someone to convince some third world dictator that synthol is bullet resistant so he starts pumping his soldiers full of it.

Let's kickstart an inflatable clothing company.
Like Air Pump sneakers but for fake muscles.

That episode of spongebob was so ahead of its time.

In less verbose terms, its the male equivelent to implants

Site enhancement is legit if you're actually competing in a show and want to improve a glaring weakness in your physique (eg dent from a torn pec, bigger rear delts or some shit like that).
I'd just make sure that I was using a decent brand of it instead of the cooking oil that the average third worlder uses when oiling up.