Would squats alone improve this latinas butt? What routine would be best?

Would squats alone improve this latinas butt? What routine would be best?

Another angle.

I want to lay on a bed and let her drop her ass on my face until my nose is broken and eyes are blackened while I'm furiously jerking off

pls be in canada

FUCKING. VILE

put that spic down asap. theres no saving it

Lose 10-15 lbs and squats should do the trick.

She is162 cm tall and about 80 kgs.

WAWA WEEVA

No, exercise is good but she needs to focus on shredding that lard by eating healthier

Jesus fuck. She needs to lose at least 40 lbs

Yeah for sure, she has been consistent on her diet for some time now, She was 98 kgs before.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

She shouldn't be as heavy as an average adult male while being a foot smaller. The girl could use to lose at least 20kg

I can tell those are saggy as fuck. I hope her face is hot OP

>honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college
We know you're a NEET that didn't even make it past highschool user

Squats might help but I recommend 5x5 fork putdowns

I unironically think she's sexy as fuck

I'm not shagging her mate. I'm gay.

MILKY! I WANT I MUMMIES CHOCCY MILK

Yeah, that body will make any guy who sees it gay. Jesus Christ dude

You would be surprised how much ripped dudes hit on her lmao.

>She is162 cm tall and about 80 kgs.

She will look great if she keeps up the diet and lifting and after losing 40lbs

Do you have any more pictures of her? Maybe something that isn't so close and full bodied.

I know, my man, But her fat distribution is good.

Dude what the fuck she's 6 inches shorter than me and she weighs more than me

She's must have a hot face then because there is no way a guy would find THAT attractive

She looks almost like this girl , just a bit more darker.

No those are the only pictures i have. I don't like keeping pictures of women on my pc or phone.

Yeah I could see why people hit on her and it's also because she has clothes to cover that horrendous body

she's hot as fuck already. anyone ITT who can't handle such a thicc godess is a low test beta

hit the treadmill fatass

>t. Low standards

OK could you go get some?

Escucha, nena. Vas a recibir un montón de comentarios dañinos y degradantes, pero eso no es lo que estoy haciendo. Déjenme decirles que son perfectos como son. ¿Me oyes azúcar? PERFECTO. No cambies nunca. Te mereces todo lo que quieras. Quédate a salvo para mí, niña. & Gt; mfw pensando en hacer daño
Escucha, nena. Vas a recibir un montón de comentarios dañinos y degradantes, pero eso no es lo que estoy haciendo. Déjenme decirles que son perfectos como son. ¿Me oyes azúcar? PERFECTO. No cambies nunca. Te mereces todo lo que quieras. Quédate a salvo para mí, niña.

> Mfw pensamiento de usted que duele

TFPBP

>latina

There's your problem. What you're seeing in the downward spiral of the average Latina into a brown golbin.

BBBRRR-
>latina
Oh wait, nevermind. The smell is already around 24/7.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>not recognizing pasta

I've never seen that pasta before, but at the same time I don't really browse Veeky Forums that often

goddammit

THICC