Why don't guys just get a fucking clue about what girls want? This happened at the gym today:

Why don't guys just get a fucking clue about what girls want? This happened at the gym today:

>Be grill
>Be at gym
>Tight ass, perky C cup boobs
>5'4 114lbs
>Pull day, so rows, curls, and deadlift
>Finish it off with some cardio
>Shower off, put on fresh pair of sweats
>Out in the parking lot, a guy approaches me
>He makes some small talk, he's kind of cute
>He asks for my number
>I ask him his height
>5'10

HE WAS A FUCKING MANLET! I laughed in his face and ran off. What a fucking creep. Why won't manlets ever learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalxpress.com/news/2016-03-short-overweight-linked-life-chances.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States
fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/how-common-is-it-for-a-man-to-be-shorter-than-his-partner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Be grill
Stopped reading, opinion disregarded

haha this 100% reel guys! capped and uploaded to r/Veeky Forums epic memes !

imagine the pathetic faggot who actually took the time to type and post this with so little self awareness of other 5'10" people actually doing things with their lives other than regurgitating stale memes on a dying image board

>5'10
>'manlet'
Bait.

t. manlet

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

>implying everyone in this thread wasn't expecting this low effort response

at least try to be a little clever if you're gonna shitpost

>6'3
>always go for the smallest girl out there

This is how we kill the manlet.

Being short or overweight linked to reduced life chances
medicalxpress.com/news/2016-03-short-overweight-linked-life-chances.html

The shorter candidate has defeated the taller in only eight of the 28 US elections since 1900.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States

Only about 4% of women are taller than their partners.
fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/how-common-is-it-for-a-man-to-be-shorter-than-his-partner/

S-st-stop it

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

That's how you cause manlets to occur in your family line again kek. If your wife was 4'9 and your 6'3, then what are the chances that her height has weakened the potential for a 6'0+?

I dunno the difference between 4'9 and 6'3 is quite steep. That's is quite a roulette your playing. Want to end manlets? kill the small women first. If you wanted to go further you could eliminate average height women too. Small men that breed with taller women have a far better chance at making taller children. If you let tall men mate with short women it would cripple your offspring into shortys. killing manlets was only a temporary solution to a big issue.

You men caused this upon yourself. All the men that like their women short and vulnerable. The manlet plague was on you after all.

>Only about 4% of women are taller than their partners.
That's way more than I expected. There's still hope.

inb4 back ruined

Imagine being under 5'11

This. There is nothing better than relationships with a big size difference. Whenever I see a petite girl in public I have to resist the urge to slam her against a wall and rip her clothes off

Jesus Christ this is the worst post I've seen in a long time. Kill yourself NEET virgin.

Hell no, that shit is annoying as fuck. I'm 6'1 and my last gf was really small (like 1.50m or so).

Later I dated a chick who was around the same height. I then realized how awkward and uncomfy it is.

haha its great being over 6ft

also this