My wife wants me to start some sort of juice fast/salad diet for a few weeks with her. I told her no initially...

My wife wants me to start some sort of juice fast/salad diet for a few weeks with her. I told her no initially, but she does all the grocery shopping and I don't have the energy for that shit after work, so here we are.

I'm obviously stuffing my face at work, but I'm still losing weight when I'm trying to bulk. How do I tell her my gains are more important than her inability to diet on her own? Neither of us even need to lose weight, I'm 5'9 155lbs and she's 5'2 like 105 or something.

Why are women such gains goblins?

i typed up this huge paragraph about what you should do but I realised my advice wouldn't mean shit as i've never had a girlfriend or wife

sac up and tell her what you want and if she puts herself and her wants/needs in front of yours shes a cunt and you need to go do some shopping fagot.

>Buy fat container of Whey brotein
>5 scoops with every meal

sorted

>5'9 155lb
Can't be that hard to get 3500kcal in? Maybe you should find the "energy" to go grocery shopping then you wouldn't be " still losing weight when I'm trying to bulk"

Buy some nuts, cans of beans, pepperoni and cheese in bulk at the store and just stuff your face when she's not looking. Also I work 40 hours a week but still somehow manage to step into a fucking grocery store sometimes so that I can eat. Stop being a pussy.

Is there meat she dislikes? Maybe just talk to her about buying that, so she won't be tempted and you get your protein. Also just keep tubs of peanut butter in your car or something.

More importantly, talk to her. If she weighs, like, 105lbs, she probably knows how to diet on her own just fine. Maybe you've been bulking wrong and started getting fat, so she was trying to help but pussied out instead of just telling you.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

I'm actually averaging 4k calories a day during my bulk, I had to quit doing cardio altogether for now. I run 2 miles twice a week at ~16 minutes. I do it mostly so I know I can still run and because I want to be in the same shape I was when I trained jiu jitsu.

Right now I'm forcing down 2.8k/day with what I pig out at work. My coworker is actually surprisingly understanding and helping me out too. So far my lifts have dropped a good 10% across the board, bench went from 215x6 to 185x6, which is the most dramatic drop.
I had 2 68 hour weeks in a row, on top of that I work a PPL at 1.5-2 hours per session in the mornings. Being a nurse practitioner is impossible sometimes, I'm one of the only 4 on staff at our hospital.
She has a master's degree (or the equivalent, it's from Switzerland) in nutrition sciences, she's more than capable of dieing on her own. She just loves to drag me into her diets because she thinks I need to be in hyper health mode. What she doesn't give a shit about is my muscle mass, however, only my cardio, which she doesn't know I stopped completely for now.

Juice fast sounds fucking terrible. The sugar would make it so you never get past the hunger pains. Also lift lightly to keep your body holding on to the muscle.

"we're both average"

mate the average girl isn't marilyn monroe with nic cages head

It's pasta.

>5'2 like 105 or something.

and she's fasting? wtf

>Why are women such gains goblins?

Why are you so weak that you can't choose your own food even though you're an adult?

There's nothing wrong with juice user ;)

Also, the way that girl in the webm is moving and they way her eyes look... she's obviously crazy, possibly borderline or something

You are pathetic

Tell her it doesn't fit your macros and you don't like the taste.

How fucking beta are you? Is that you Jerry?

Eat more food retard.

fuckin grow up you idiot and do your grocery or kys. i do that shit after work and gym.

If she's got a degree in nutrition sciences, then let her thoroughly explain how the juice/salad fast works. And how does it supposedly work for you, with different dietary requirements?

Ingesting carbs in form of liquid or vegetables might slap a few kilos off initially, the loss of glycogen and water (and solid food mass digesting inside you), also the lack of salt (guess), will do the trick. But at what cost?

Caring about your significant other involves a dialogue, a relationship should meet both person's needs as well as possible.

She doesn't care about your needs, if she's trying to knowingly sabotage you (trying to bulk but still losing weight because of lifestyle).

Have you tried to roll the ball from cold rational "here are my goals, here's what I need to do for them" to "my feelings, my needs in a relationship"? It should work better on her.

>My wife wants me to start some sort of juice fast/salad diet for a few weeks with her. I told her no initially, but she does all the grocery shopping and I don't have the energy for that shit after work, so here we are.

Beta as fuck

Just drink one quarter of a litre of olive oil per day, that's an easy 2,000kcal.

You can only take in so many calories at a time, so I'd advise sipping on it over a few hours.

if she wants to do a "juice" diet you know what to do

Jar of peanutbutter a day + whey shakes

The pussy game must be insane. I see no other reason for tolerating her behavior.

As someone who has been in shitty (and nonshitty) relationships myself, the quality of sex really didn't correlate with what I'd put up with.

You know something is wrong, but you are also sort of accustomed to that state of life. Eventually, ideally, you realize it's fucked up and leave the relationship.