If you are balding, you need to get on propecia ASAP

If you are balding, you need to get on propecia ASAP.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/5kg6tr/pics_god_bless_finasteride_my_progress_from_age/
youtube.com/watch?v=xk1ZTLoInh8
americanhairloss.org/women_hair_loss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just shave your head fag

Baldcel crab in the bucket, don't be a cunt just cause it's too late for you

Will keep this in mind. Not balding yet but just about every man in my family has that bald spot on the top of their head that everyone hates, gonna try and avoid it

this is the one that gives dudes breasts btw. big hairy dude titties

maybe in 0.01% of cases

What about that erectile dysfunction ?

Redpill me on the fearmongering about Fin.

>bald and keep hormones at normal level
>dont bald and remove one of your most androgenic hormones and limit you rgains to a degree
tough choice

If you're enough of a fuck boy to need to swallow pills because of your insecurity about losing hair you probably aren't using your dick much anyway.

extremely rare and goes away upon discontinuation

Hair comb backwards vs har combed forward

Fuck off

You mean a comb over.

Yep, that is the predicament.

Or as you so elequently put it:

"Huff and puff and arf and bark"

Is that actually you, or a photo off the internet?

reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/5kg6tr/pics_god_bless_finasteride_my_progress_from_age/

youtube.com/watch?v=xk1ZTLoInh8

i think i'll listen to coach trevor and my boy dr tony huge

EnhancedAthlete are a bunch of retards. Why would you ever listen to them about anything?

what is retarded about what they said? Coach Trevor is a library

what would happen if someone with a full head of thick hair took some of these hair growth drugs would they go full chewbacca or what

>grow grow grow my little hairs
>nice and thick like a grizzly bear
>make my ugly birds NEST
>into a dense FOREST
>tired of hiding my SHAME
>I want to show off my manly lions MANE

>propecia
You can kiss your dick goodbye.

My dick is still working perfectly after many years on it.

Checked & Kek'd

How can I get my hands on this stuff without my doctor getting on my case?

Been using finasteride and the whatever generic rogaine for about two years now. My hair isn't quite where it was when I was younger, but it certainly staved off the hair loss. At least now I don't look like an asshole.

My dick also works fine. If anything I think I have to jerk off/fuck more now than I did two years ago.

Had a 10h long hair transplant earlier today lads

Is it worth using minoxidil twice a day instead of just once? I hate putting this shit in my hair in the morning because it looks greasy all day if I do.

how much did it cost you ?

im 23 and got on finn at 20, i have a better hairline than when I was in high school

10/10 checked

Order it online.

I have about as much hair as the guy on the left, but im not about to fuck my hormones up because of my hair. Shaving it is where it's at.

Honestly if you take those pills, you might as well just use a wig, you're a fag.

I fucking wish I started when I was 20 instead of 22. I am 23 now and I am afraid of the gains I may have potentially lost. Nine months later and I haven't really made any gains so I have no idea if this stuff is working for me. Time to get swole.

My hair is naturally curly so I have it buzzcut and never let it grow out

nah my upper third is disgusting anyways

Just fyi all the studies and "research" conducted on the side effects of finasteride have been financed by Merck, the pharmaceutical company which produces and markets Propecia.

You are what's wrong with society regarding male mental health. I am sure you think it is okay for women to take birth control, wear makeup, use extensions etc. but men just have to suffer otherwise they are faggots. Fuck off.

I wish there was nothing taboo about wearing a hair system/wig. There shouldn't be but as long as people like you shame others for wanting to feel better it will keep being taboo.

Where's a reliable source?

You sound like the type of guy that puts a sock in his underwear.

I consider everyone who wore braces huge sissy pussies and genetic liars

applies to 50+% of this board

Sucks women can't use it, i heard it works on women in higher doses but the drug companies are fags about.
Just like it's safe for women to use 5% minox too but there are hoops to jump thru to make it officially safe for women so fda still has to claim the 2% nonsense.
Wigs are the worst things, don't feel good, hot, and anything that slightly looks good cost arm and leg. Men have it easy just shave, women is just kys.

Pics? Block out your face if you want

At least only like 1% of women get really afflicted by balding

but if you're in that small minority that is one nuclear hit lol

Am I wrong though? How is it not hypocritical to allow women to wear makeup, fake extensions, fake nails, push ups etc. but some men want some nice hair and then they are considered faggots, queers etc.

It would be awesome if we could all just accept hair loss as something that doesn't matter much but instead we have people literally killing themselves over this shit. I know you are gonna call them weak pussies or whatever but it is a serious mental disease for a lot of people. Especially young people.

Not going to change your mindset about this anyway, just wish we could do less with this "lol just man up pussy" meme.

maybe in south america but in usa Forty percent of women have visible hair loss by the time they are age 40
most just good at hiding, do hair sorcery with extension, hair transplants which cost good bit of money

I decided a while back that I'm just going to get the hair surgery. I haven't done enough research on it yet, but it seems that the best option is flying to one of the many clinics in Turkey, where the surgery and everything ends up costing you about $5000 instead of $10-20000 like in the US.
After doing lots of research on minoxidil and finasteride I'm not interested in either, since it seems most of my hair loss already happened when I wasn't paying attention when I was about 20-23 (27 now), and the best you can generally hope for with either/both toxic chemicals is a slowing of hair loss.

You're not wrong, but I don't know why you need this guy who is just being a tool on Veeky Forums to agree with you.

Men and women are different faggy. I started balding when I was 18, it was a shame since I had nice longish hair but it's just a part of life. Shave that shit off and act like a man.

>Hey dude with a ridiculous statistic with no citation, see this other dude with a ridiculous statistic with no citation ... QED bitch XD

Not sure if interpreting wrong but if you get a hair transplant you have to continue with finasteride. At least it is strongly recommended.

That's why some will have you on fin for some months before getting the HT to ensure that you are able to deal with this drug.

Otherwise you will end up pic related.

>been on fin since october

Not sure if i have made hair gains or not.

He's not wrong, you know. It's best to own it than to fight a losing battle.

That said, definitely get on propecia ASAP and at least see if it works. If it does, great, otherwise shave it.

americanhairloss.org/women_hair_loss/

Mostly just venting to be honest. That's why I put in
>Not going to change your mindset about this anyway
because I know nothing will change. Sometimes letting out a bit of steam is just needed.

Nice job including the "man up" meme anyway. Only women are allowed to vent frustrations.

Why do americans care so much about hair?

Stats on the problems normally associated with Fin are about the same for people not on the Fin.

My opinion: guys who take fin are already insecure and if they happen to be on the small % of people who'll get these issues either way, they'd rather blame fin than accept that it's all them.

Things start getting a bit iffy if you're on 5mg or more a day, but that's treatment for prostate cancer, not hair loss. Hair loss can do just fine with 1mg a day or even less.

LOL this is literally just his hair combed backwards then forward

Yeah it's a meme, you better start wearing makeup so you'll be as pretty as all those girls.

Maybe if you go out in public you'll notice the 50+% of men in varying stages of hair loss but like no bald women except for cancer stricken grandmas

it's caused by DHT ffs

Sounds like you're a closet trannie.

>Forty percent of women have visible hair loss by the time they are age 40
Funny how that matches the female obesity rate. What a coincidence. I didn't know beetus did that.

What are you even doing in this thread?

so just cos my hair is receding it's possible for it to regrow? it's not dead?

im on fin.

Only people that dont want you to take fin are bald guys imo.

Honestly im never going to tell anyone im on fin unless were really close like gf lives with me etc.

Your hair is under attack, pretty much. At some point it's going to be too weak to grow, but still there - these hairs are still salvageable under treatment. Some of them will be dead dead, which means they're never coming back. So the earlier you begin, the more you can save.

Well yeah, if you feel that your hair loss is going to continue. My dad and I seem to have nearly the exact same balding pattern and I think I've basically lost everything I'm going to lose. There's also the option of going back in for another surgery. The hair that gets transplanted isn't susceptible to the loss though. Also, maybe I'm crazy but I don't think the guy in the pic looks that unnatural.

Trying to be the father figure you obviously never had. Sometimes life will deal you a shitty hand, get over it, don't waste your money and hormones on makeup and drugs in hope of looking pretty.

>pic related
That looks normal. He has hair receding on front and also a bald spot at the top of his head. That's like type 4 or 5 on the charts or something. It's bad, but it's normal.

>grow, grow, grow
checked

t. angry baldet hahaha.

Kys baldie

fuck me, well I've just been reading about it. I'm not fussed enough to go on treatment but this is probably a bigger motivation for me to start eating healthy than anything else.

he had a transplant done so that looks like shit

im balding

literally no one cares

Are you perchance american?

no England.

And you're afraid of being bald? Your entire football fanbase is bald, you started working man oi for fuck sake. You're a shameful englishman.

My point is, it'd look like shit regardless. He got buttfucked by genetics and his only escape would be shaving it (or eating a bullet, whatever).

i'll just shave it

seriously, no one cares

((((it's only hair))))

pussy

isn't propecia fucking expensive? 70 dollars for a months worth?

yes actually I started balding when I was young like 16. Got on fin at 18, now 19 and its gotten better and no sides. If i ddint get on fin I would be like nw3 at 20 and girls (including my mum) always make jokes about baldies especially at my age.

bald at 20 = game over.

get generic retard

lol no. Well, maybe at the cancer dosage (which is at least 5 times bigger). Mine costs cents a day.

You sound like you are full of yourself to be honest. We finally have some options to deal with this (hair systems, fin/minox, hair transplants, SMP), but no, you have to shave it all off or you are not a real man! You are like the fatties who truly believe they can't lose weight. Might as well just give up and be delusional about your situation. Whatever works for you but other people are not ready to give up their hair yet.

Are you a child? Because you come off as a immature fuck head.

actually the cancer version is cheaper, you can ask for a prescription and cut it up with a pill cutter and take it that way if youre a poor fag.

are you angry that I kept my hair instead of going bald at 20?

honestly, you're mentally weak

who gives a fuck what women think? they don't even know what they want

you're so self conscious about the way you look.
your betaness is far more unattractive than your baldness

>>actually the cancer version is cheaper, you can ask for a prescription and cut it up with a pill cutter and take it that way if youre a poor fag.
Yeah, unless you actually got cancer then you have to eat the equivalent of 5 times the dose

I pay 20 bucks for a 3 month supply of generics from my pharmacy. Never go with the brand name, user.

what?

I just pop at a pill in the morning and thats it?

how is that beta?

"don't dress nice who cares what women think"

"dont lose weight who cares what women think"

coping baldie.

I mean get the 5mg version and cut it up with a pill cutter.

Actually you sound like that fatty, you keep buying random shit to slow down your balding and perhaps, if you're unlucky, fuck up your body instead of doing the actually difficult thing and accept your bald head. It's not as bad as it seems young one. If everything you have to offer to women is your face+hair combo you need to get the rest of your life in order.

>who gives a fuck what women think?
No one. But know who's thoughts you should give a fuck about? Your own.

Either you're happier being bald FOR NO REASON AT ALL, or you're happier having hair but spending a tiny amount of cash on a pill.

Honestly, if you actually feel happier being bald and you don't mind being uglier, all the power to you, man, but some people like looking better, even if just for themselves.

Where do you buy your fin?

This has nothing to do with your hair it has to do with your attitude fuck head. You're a complete douche regardless if you were bald or not.

Strong NW2 here crossing my fingers that it stops

I'm 22 going on 23 and it's slowed down considerably

once it looks terrible and I can't comb over anymore I will buzz it and move on with my life, I'm here to tell you that looksmaxing and being pretty hasn't even really been the key to happiness personally

it's not extremely rare, nor is it guaranteed to go away upon discontinuation

Anyone know a good place to get it online?

girls dont care about attitude.

The funny thing about being bald is that it makes you look permanently 40 (unless you are weirdly old or baby faced)

so it sucks at 30 but at 50 you're going to look younger

You haven't met many girls, have you?