Press only one

Double the size, so i can get lost in the crowd.

>Can control music
I don't even care about having double the cardiobunnies doing the abductor machine naked, let me STOP the DESPACITO.

Can control music hands down, I'd play nothing but eurobeat when I decided to do cardio and then Gregorian chants while lifting

do you seriously not wear headphones?
Reserve squat and bench. easy choice.

on that last > it should be descendants, not ancestors

>home gym master race, don't even need to push one

>Can control music hands down, I'd play nothing but eurobeat when I decided to do cardio and then Gregorian chants while lifting
This. Maybe I'd throw in bits from the Castle Crashers or Dragon's Dogma soundtrack for when I'm doing ORM, but the Eurobeat is there for sure

>reserved squat and bench rack
This is the right choice, hands down. Makes most the other choices irrelevant.

I go to the gym very early in the morning, so no problem with the amount of people.
But i would love to change that fucking music.

Bench and squat racks at gym reserved for me.

My gym owner lets me come in after hours. I bartend and have a shit sleep schedule. So I usually workout in the early AM. Never have to worry about any of that shit. It's a strongman/Olympic/powerlifting gym too.

as tempting as nudity is i would go for music

Why would someone even choose the one where you can control the music? Just put in earbuds you dummy

music

my gym is one of those hardcore warehouse bodybuilding gyms, everything is crazy good, except they blast recordings from electronic music festivals every time

Does the dress code option apply only to me, or to everyone?

Only you

Music hands down,not only for my favorite music but for ear rape to piss of the other people in the gym.

make the squat rack a power rack then that one easily

I don't want any of these

MY negro

No dress code. You just KNOW those thots with their sports bras and yoga shorts will start coming in naked, they live for the attention

bench and squat rack reserved only for me. The rest I don't care about or I can drown out with my iPod

>tfw my gym already all of the right options
>also has plenty of benches/squat racks

I'd double the gym I guess

nude because i want to see my balls dangle while i squat

Bottom right

the music one
>can scare away majority of normies through music

Music 2bh

>control music
I'll play mein kampf audio book

Bottom right no fucking doubt in my mind.
If i have to listen to that spanish nigger song one more fucking time I will end it I'm fucking serious

Control the music Tbh
Literally anything else is worthless because I don't go to a shit gym

>Double gym size
Home-gym master race making house gainz

Have a homegym, so all options are retarded. Except maybe #1, that would increase the size of my appartment by 30%.

Where's my "whites only" button?

Why would anyone want to ban elderly people from the gym? They're the best.

Homegym, so only the doubling is relevant

It's hit or miss. There's this guy at the gym who is a complete autist and hogs all the 5kg weights to do meme exercises.

That is a fucking god tier lifting song. I fucking love it.

Do the people know I'm controlling the music? If so, then that's a hard no. I'll go with a personal squat and bench. Otherwise, I'd control the music.

Des-

No dress-code. When I had my homegym I loved working out shirtless. Can see so much better the activation in different muscles and it keeps me cooler.
Now Im back at the gym and I have to wear a shirt like a cuck

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH BASKETBALL SHORTS? TELL ME!!! THERE JUST NORMAL SHORTS AND EVERYONE AT MY HIGH SCHOOL GYM WORE THEM

-pa-

I go to a 24hr gym at 1am, I already have all of these except controlling the group classes which I don't care about. Day lifting must really be a trial for all of you.

Everything in it as about as cointerfactual as that though.

Reserve bench and squat. Who cares about schedules when nobody uses the equipment I use?

Does "double the equipment" include buying some fucking bumper plates and platforms?

>tfw homegym master race
>none of these apply
I would double the size of my gym garage, fucking up my entire house probably, but it says I get a shower so that's cool.
Pic is me

BUT I DON'T WANNA LOSE TOUCH

T-there is a dresscode?

Jokes on you, faggot. I pressed all 6 at once.

>t. Homegym masterrace

Home gym master race I press no buttons because they're all alresdy true

Music control

Earphones always fall out of my ears and I would prefer some quality speakers booming it out

You're literally retarded...
>Double the size of your gym.
Practically expanding your house.

Music. Fuck your normie music and shitty heavy metal, we are lifting to dream pop as long as I fucking say we are.

My gym already allows control over the music, I just go there with headphones and listen to my own music then play sk8ter boy and the like as many times as it will let me queue so by about the fourth song I have the gym to myself.

CITO THIS IS HOW WE DO IT DOWN IN PUERTO RICO

H o m e g y m

There's an old dude at my gym who eats the weights and looks just like Reinhardt. He still wears socks on sandals tho.

3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3

can i have a button to make the gym empty whenever i want to go?

Bench and squat rack all day everyday.

homegym ezpz