When are you considered to have "big" arms?

When are you considered to have "big" arms?

I'm 6'2" and my arms are roughly 17 and 3/16 inches, flexed, cold (no pump). I'm not super shredded but I hold fairly little fat in my arms. When I just look at them relative to my body, especially unflexed, they don't seem all that big, maybe just slightly above average, but when I compare with other guys at my level of lifting (intermediate) I'm usually as big or bigger than guys with what I'd consider big-looking arms.

So my question is, is there a threshold beyond which your arms are officially big, or are big arms more of a product of other factors (insertions, bf%, general build, etc).

for normies, big happens around 15"
for lifters maybe 17"

6'0 and mine are ~ 15" cold and normies at a party a few days ago said they were 'huge', i consider them to be toothpicks though

this basically

How to properly measure arms, flexed at the biggest circumfrence?

My dyel friends think I'm jacked and my arms are 13 cold unlexed, 13.5 flexed. Then again it's the manlet illusion. Normies will probably think you look like you're juicing at 17 in.

5'11" with 15 inch arms, My friends told me tonight that I started to look like I was on steroids and one of the girls was squeezing them.

Depends on your height

5'8, 14in bicep peak flexed
Most would say I'm still on the lean side desu.

>tfw 12.5 inch bicep flexed

>but when I compare with other guys at my level of lifting (intermediate) I'm usually as big or bigger than guys with what I'd consider big-looking arms.

Dysmorphia/muscle power creep i.e your arms probably look huge to normies, and you know they're above average, but you cant stop subconciously comparing yourself to a different (possibly unnatainable) level of muscular development.

iktf :( we gon make it in 8 months

Lifter here... Six four and have twenty inch cold, flexed, I still feel like they are tiny. Everyone thinks I do roids, just mental ex military...

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I hate my self too

>tfw high bicep insert

may as well have tiny arms 2bh

>11.4 inches

Almost exactly the same, 13.75"
t. bodyweightanon

Are you me, user?

5'10, 15.5 cold unflexed

People think they're huge and it's nice

6'0, 16in flexed w/no pump

multiple normies have commented that I have "huge" arms

For normies big is pretty much anything. Im probably dyel as fuck by fit's standard but I had a girl feel my arms all week-end.

14" here. Feel like a twig. I've been cutting since mid-May though, so hopefully when I bulk in another month I'll start getting some size.

Your body is an optical illusion man
Your midsection looks pretty great but then you have absolutely no chest or shoulders

STOP TRAINING ABS AND HIT LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE YOU LOOK FUCKING WIERD

I havent trained abs in like 6 months. Also I'm 6'8 so naturally my body is weirdly shaped

Meant for

Same here, 15.5" at 6'0 and I think they're small but all my friends say I look jacked

at my biggest I was 17" at 5'10. I thought I had spaghetti arms until I saw a photo of me next to a group of my work mates and my arms were huge in comparison. I went home that night and flexed in the mirror for like an hour.

I'm currently at 15" due to injury and then going through a depression where I wasn't eating. I lost 10kg. back at it again as of 2 weeks ago.

my suggestion is just ignore your thoughts about being inadequate and focus on your lifting numbers. I have a mate who looks tiny but is pulling over 200kg on squats and deads. I tell him to lift next to big guys at the gym to give them a complex. also to tell them he's just started lifting lol.

you should eat more, just get a wheelbarrow, fill it with meat, veg, cooked eggs and oats, then eat that everyday.

also you should grow a beard. you have scary eyes and having a beard could kill people when you walk down the street.

good luck mang.

iktfb - high bicep inserts and 6'5 wingspan despite being 6'1

noodle arms no matter how big everywhere else gets

Multiply your wrist times 2.5. This is the aesthetic ideal. Some people just wanna get hyoog but this is a good reference point. I'm 5'9 with tiny 6.5 wrists and 15 inch arms cold 15.5 flexed after a pump.

6'2 with 16in arms checking in. Arms are big to normies/non-lifters but are nothing special to regular lifters. I feel like they will be decently sized at about 18in

>6'8"
that'll do it
how much you weigh?

Right now probably around 215 pounds (photo is a lil bit old though, I phone-posted the wrong one I meant to share) but yeah, I didnt train much my abs, I just lost a lot of fat and only recently could afford to train on a regular basic

It's real fucking simple man. Do you arms fit in off the rack size Large shirts? If 90 percent of shirts are tight as fuck around the bicep, hey, you probably hit the threshold.

this was my experience at 5'7 from start to present

>12"
actively disrespected and shit
>13"
neutral treatment
>14"
people asking if I've been working out
>15"
people try to sell me extra food whenever I eat out, guys don't give me lip, sluts turn their heads and qt girls look down at their feet. also my grandma, mom, and sister say I look like a useful human being now

I would hope people are talking about unflexed size, that's all that matters really. You don't walk around flexed all day.

>6'8"

you look like someone took a panorama shot from top-to-bottom but you wouldn't hold still

>6'5 wingspan despite being 6'1
Same height. I know that feel, my arms are the same length as my friend who is 6'4

Pic related 19"
Forearms

>tfw started at 13
>Got to 14 in like three months
>Been another two months since then, gained 1/8 inch
I-is my natty limit 14? Should I just end it now?

14 inch lean arms look better than 16 inch fatceps, especially to normies. They look for definition, not size.

I started at 11.5 flexed

17.3 fatceps, started at 15

12 inches cold
12 inches cold
I'm that dyel browsing this board

King of manlets

16 arm
~12.6 forearm

BF% 10-12

15", started at 13. Goal is 16.5". I look in the mirror and they look so skinny to me.