ITT people that don't know what they're talking about

ITT people that don't know what they're talking about

fph thread

>things that never happened

>he has less than 1% of body fat

EVERYTHING SHE SAYS IS CREDIBLE

What the fuck

brought to you by Alphadestiny, the ultimate chad.

Is there a part 2?

Also obvious bullshit situation is obvious.

Caught that too, lol. Fat bitches need eating journals so this "I barely eat" shit can be put to bed.

Why would this loser not shave. He looks like a prepubescent Arab woman.

here is part 2 btw

yeah so that never happened

imagine the specimen that actually sat there and wrote that

>I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade

mate take that back. he is aesthetic as fuck

>5'5

Where did you get this from? Who is writing it? I completely agree with how women say one thing and think something opposite but the entire situation still strikes me as very unrealistic.

YouTube lifting manlet that calls himself alpha destiny.

>pic related

>girls giggle when they see me

It's really sad how self deluded this guy is.

You're red-pilled if you think only women are hypocrites.
Pretty much nobody knows who they are, so to think that they know what they want is obviously false. They know what society tells them what they should want and parrot it but that doesn't mean it's true for them.

His beard came in a little better. Not a bad lift, even if it is sumo.

>sumo
>manlet
>straps

LMFAO.

> I love a good ol fashioned pint
... Of ice cream.

>when i wear clothes, they look different on me than the average guy

Yeah, the sleeves are too long

kek

>Woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2018 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my **** to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That;s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench pressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my **** in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a *ing umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight *ing frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didnt weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like mother*ing fountains. Made the * beg for my cum, but I didnt give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didnt say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I'm sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. Its only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you ***gots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures. Carl out.

of lard

> things that definitely absolutely happened
> this

yeah, men don't know what they want either, all they do is virtue signal that they like whatever it is that's popular or correct, or in his case, that they're so red-pilled and know all about those silly bitches who want me, not whatever they say they want!

Everyone is a hypocrite and a fool

>5'5''
>Makes up stories on the internet about women wanting to fuck him

Checks out

>no one has even brought up our boy Hemingway yet
disappointed, Veeky Forums

this and long arm are too of my favorite posts

this sounds like a troll. 50/50 it was written by /r9k/ or a feminist

>zyzz was 6'2
>manletdestiny is 5'5
the delusion makes me ill

>5'5"