Im doing a water fast, starting now. Im not gonna eat a single piece of food untill friday dinner. Water, black coffee...

Im doing a water fast, starting now. Im not gonna eat a single piece of food untill friday dinner. Water, black coffee, plain tea. Wish me luck you fuckers.

*and a vitamin tablet every day

Everything after day 1 is easy, you'll be fine.

Thanks friend. Im excited.

Should I work out during the fast?

this is a pretty retarded idea, especially if you plan on working out. you're going to feel like shit the entire time because your body needs nutrients to function correctly. and if you workout you will probably burn a lot of muscle instead if fat since you won't be getting any protein. stop voluntarily giving yourself an eating disorder

Why would you do this?

Fuck no day 2 is worse. Im there now at the end of it and the hungar seems to have passed.

Drink water and prepare to hit yourself with caffeine like 3 times through day two.

You need carbs to lift I think. Most people recommend a light run. Push you into keto faster. End of day 2 here and my hunger has gone away remember that for your day 2.

no protein? lols bye bye muscles

>Should I work out during the fast?
I just do mild cardio when I'm on an extended fast.

Why don't you just do IF+keto instead of starving yourself?

No science supports what you are about to do. What you can expect;
>extreme weakness
>terrible focus
>massive test drop
>becoming emotional and irritable
>back pedaling strength and hypertrophy
>undoing potentially weeks of progress.

Pros;
>literally nothing

Learn to google scholar research you fucktards so you can progress past 70s tier bro science

Ketogenisis is not supported by science it was completely debunked and is literally a life threatening state to actually enter

because some people are fucking stupid and blame their obesity on "low metabolism". So they have to do stupid shit like this, and end up giving up after a week then complain about being fat.

>Why dont you do fasting instead of fasting

well IF isn't really the same as regular fasting. it's basically eating a normal amount of food just in a smaller period of time

Are you too fat and impatient to starve yourself? No wonder you are fat, you lack discipline. If you want long term results eat well and exercise you retard

I'm doing a 7 day fast, starting now. My birthday is on the 12th.

I don't want to continue my next year of life feeling and looking like shit.

A weeklong fast is like a shotgun blast to my type 2 diabetes. It'll clear out my fat-clogged pancreas.

I'm 6'2" and 170 pounds. I just need to obliterate that remaining internal fat that's making me sick.

Good luck bro, hang in there.
I'm on day 4 of only water (occasionally with a bit of salt), black coffee and sugar/sweetener-free gum, after day 2 it's much more bearable.

Day three here. Felt sick this morning for like 30 seconds then it passed. Now I feel a little tired. Im not that fat like 225 63'''. But its a long term situation and I need to kick myself in the ass. If I go seven days how should I come off it? I cut up a bunch of peppers onions mushrooms and garlic yesterday and froze it for eggs. Might just try to mostly go with that.

I'm gonna break my fast with a bit of apple, fresh cucumber and berries.
The day after that more fruit, but also kimchi and miso/dashi broth.
After that I'll just eat like I did before the fast (800 deficit) unless I notice it's too soon for that much food.

>Water, black coffee, plain tea.

that's not a water fast, my man, that's a water+coffee+tea fast

Meant for

>Water, black coffee, plain tea

That's not a water fast.
>hurr coffee and tea don't have calories
They still get metabolized. Same with supplements. That shit is not actually fasting.

a water fast means not drinking water, idiot

>pros: literally nothing

Except for losing fat, which is more than half the success when it comes to being aesthetic.

You should be careful when you pick what multivitamin you will eat. To be honest I feel like puking when I eat vitamins on an empty stomach.

How come you want to do a waterfast anyway? How much do you weigh ans what's your bodyfat like?

Low fat equals good looking male body.
Lifting is purely optional.

yeah but if you're losing muscle too then what? is the goal for OP to become anorexic?

Wouldn't it be a better idea to drink vegatable/meat broth instead of popping concentrated multivitamin pills?

I know broth will have calories, but it's pretty much nothing compared to normal food.

I've read (don't quote me on this) thst broths are recommened during extended fasts.

An aesthetic body is 50% face, 50% all the rest - and losing fat is the single best thing you can do for your facial aesthetics, save for surgery.

Skinny-ish but well-defined body >>> bloated mass-monster

Every time

I'd put face higher than that, more like 80 but yeah I get you, personally I'd rather be a bloated mass-monster in my area

Any chance you can have some before/after weight loss pics of faces?

I have been fat for awhile, and just want to get an idea of what might happen to my face.

plan on fasting next week, when i have the entire week off work, and hopefully going for 1-2 months.

Literally google it

PRO TIP

It's not a fast if you are consuming anything other than water. The chemicals and polyphenols and other naturally occurring shit in coffee and tea need to be metabolized by your body, kick-starting your digestion, kidneys, liver, etc. ie not a fast.

I've been away from Veeky Forums too long, pls know and don't be dumb guys
this guy knows. You are just randomly starving yourself of many essential micronutrients from real whole food and an extreme calorie deficit in desperation rather than a constant, steady reduction

"No"

Whelp third day and still hungry.

Cool opinions bro.

Can I just drink protein shakes while lifting instead of actually eating food?

That would be a kind janky nigger-rigged version of a protein sparing modified fast. So you wouldn't lose gains, but on such an enormous caloric deficit you wouldn't make any gains either.

often the hunger persists till the third day. it'll be fine after that, just keep your mind on something else.

watch a movie or go out for a walk or something

I believe in you brah.

yeah but you can't be a bloated mass monster, you can't even be bulky enough to be considered a weird or ugly unless you roid your ass off

My point was that even roid-tier muscles won't gice you good aesthetics when they're covered with blubber.