I need a good PWO that's sold inside the EU

Is pic related any good? It's currently on sale 2 for 1.
I'm primarily looking for a pump, the stims are secondary.

>looking for a pump

What's the problem? I take L-arginine on its own and it's helpful but I'm looking for a PWO with beta-alanine and the other important ingredients to increase blood flow.

I haven't had a good PWO since they pulled the original Craze from market what 4 years ago?

You can get Mesomorph within the EU and it's pretty great since it has DMAA. Frenzy is from the creators of Craze and it's also pretty good because of the Amp Citrate. Mr. Hyde is a pretty good stim preworkout, it's a good boost of energy and it has no weird shit in it, no proprietary blend. Bullnox is also all right, it's not stim heavy and you get a decent pump out of it.

Thanks I'll look into those. I did use Craze v2 and thought it was allright and the best I've had in a while but it wasn't as good as the original (for obvious reasons).

DMAA is an amphetamine

Correct

seems kinda fuckd to take it then no?

It appears I was mistaken, DMAA is "amphetamine-like", it's just classed as an ordinary stimulant, just like caffeine.

>it's illegal so it's bad

>A number of sporting authorities and countries have banned or heavily restricted the use of methylhexanamine as a dietary supplement, due to serious concerns about its safety. These countries include the U.S., Canada, New Zealand, Sweden, Australia, Finland, the United Kingdom, and Brazil.
:(
Is this the same stuff that was in Craze? I remember it being closer to metamphetamine.

arent most pre workouts filled with creatine?

Creatine = Rip hair

Haha nice original meme.
Also I take 10g of creatine a day already.

I managed to get a hold of some Mesomorph with DMAA and I'm in the UK, my gym stocks it too. I believe it's labelled as "Geranium extract".

I think you're right about Craze though, I'm pretty sure it wasn't DMAA but "meth-like" substance.

hmm I'll look into it but scandinavian authorities are a real bitch. not really keen on importing it either, would classify as a MEDICINE CRIME which I guess is called posession of controlled substances or something in the UK.

few years back there was a news story where the ATF busted some korean cargo freighter trying to smuggle new "imitation meth" to the US and that was the exact same thing they used in Craze v1.

Its not a meme you donk.

Creatine accelerates hairloss

>Its not a meme you donk.
>Creatine accelerates hairloss

>t.baldlet

When will you baldlets accept that creatine doesn't cause hairloss, and that's just your subhuman genes?

This

I've been taking creatine for a year now, I'm in my 27, and I've yet to bald

Let me give you one warning from a random nobody on Veeky Forums forum this time of night.

DO NOT TAKE PWO THAT CONTAINS A BUNCH OF ROOT EXTRACTS BETA ALANINE CAFFIENE ETC

You will start ONLY working out before taking it.

This is very very very very bad. This is an addiction no worse than drinking/smoking weed just to be social.

This is all from experience taking pwo every single day for about 4 months

>Takes preworkout only for 4 months

Watch out bois, the pwo expert is here to liberate us from all that stimmy tingly evil.

Just make your own preworkout. Learn the supps and by them individually.

Whatever man, hair doesn't affect how much iron I can lift.

You mean the one in OP? I admit it has become almost a ritual mixing some sort of PWO, would feel strange going to the gym without one.

Honestly really like C4 and you get like double the servings of most PWO