/fraud/

/fraud/ - steroids and blogging general

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on quad injections are a ticking timebomb:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09uVsZL0M7c
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8637535/
bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/anabolic-steroids-muscle-growth.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

way better video

youtube.com/watch?v=09uVsZL0M7c

what are some good TRT channels of people documenting their progress from low T to fucked for life?

why do you keep asking this? why do you want a youtube trt channel this much?

Just search for a trans channel taking hormones.

Autism

the only thing i want or need today is a good lifting session. maybe some good cardio after. and for my mind to be clear.

Any of yall have experience with losing a LOT of weight.

I'm down 30lbs and have 50 more to go. Goal weight is 180. Currently 230. Was 260.

I'm just on TrT (with 1mg adex per week) to help recover from daily exercise. My routine is about 1 hour of cardio daily, and deadlifts twice per week, and squats and bench once per week.

I think I'm not going to have much loose skin since my stomach has always been rather flat. I have a bit of gyno from being fat but its getting better and should hopefully be gone by the time I reach 180. If I still have flabbyness Ill just get surgery but I doubt it will stay.

Sup boys how's life, college starts back up soon...

I think this is where I belong. I used nutrisystem to get my current body.

>Nutrisystem
You are definitely not natty anymore, might as well join the 5%ers. What ever it takes right

Hey f a m

I would like to know what would happen if I started test without doing anything else , no change in routine

I'm a pathetic loser pos with no motivation or ambition other problems too like depression etc etc

I know this idea is frowned upon but it's a notion that I've been thinking about , the focus is on imagined benefits better mental outlook motivation energy etc .

I assume that I've got low t but never checked. History of gyno since 13 . Currently 5'10" 170 fat mode .

Other advice or PED ideas welcome.

what happens if I source talk
HEHE

Currently on Sust / Equipise / Var

Man, all I can say about equipoise is that it is a nightmare to inyect that crap. Inyections are huge.

>sust which needs to be pinned eod atleast
>eq which can be pinned once a week
Just one big injection per week

Private labs are so based.

Make sure to have raloxifene and aromasin as you will probably want to use them even on TRT doses especially if you already have gyno issues . Blood pressure med like Micardis is good to have too.

If you know the risks and use the gear as part of an overall plan to make your life better then all the best to you

But to delusional to think just pinning will change you. You should have a love and desire for overall health as well.

Why do you needs bloods?
All you do is take tren, complain your shoulder hurts, and jump your gf so you can cry on her

So when i start pinning how important are macros?

My diet is clean and my calories/protein are on point but i can't really say the same on my carb/fats.

Are your other macros really that important when on test?

I can't be fucked making an appointment to donate blood, can I just stick a 21 into myself and bleed out a few hundred mls?

But also, I should mention it's worthwhile to just start seriously lifting too. That's enough to change your mindset, taking gear as an absolute novice barring any hypogonadism is dumb, especially when you are young. If you haven't even got your training and lifestyle in check you are skipping ahead by jumping on.

Do you even need test? Have you bothered to get a hormone test? Your attitude is unfortunately too common. It's training and lifestyle approach first, not drugs

If you're low test because of your lifestyle just change your habits and start lifting

You need less fats because they dont need to turn into as many hormones
Personally I only try to keep them super low on tren but its worth having the other two higher

Sure can

Just want to make sure my death by gear is coming along nicely.

Thats fair, dont want to leave life goals up to luck
Break a leg

Thanks for the reply , btw I'm 35yo

take control of your life...

if you have a history of gyno and lack of motivation and depression you may have low testosterone. get your testosterone levels checked and see if their in normal range. don't listen to what the doctor says if they say 200 is normal or something

A 21g needle will clog up pretty quick, you'll probably need more like a 19 or 18.

You have nothing to lose then. Your already lost the game of Life. You better hope sticking 500mg in your butt each week gives you the motivation to work out because if not all it will do is grow you some nice titties to fondle. Especially since you are already fat. It might tho.

you don't actually draw the blood with the needle dude

Screencapped

Or mix it with your eod injection (or at least some of it).

height?

What happens if an international package gets seized? Bonus points if you're talking about Australian customs

Bimbo's waiting room

I'm going to the doctor for an AC joint issue in my shoulder tomorrow. Several people have mentioned they were able to get prescribed HGH for the same injury. Any advice on how to get my doc to prescribe me some?

Im bout to hit the gym. Im hope i will be able to bench more than last time, otherwise i will be very very upset.

how much u benched last time
how much u gonna bench this time

?

I swear I smell different the first and second day after my testosterone shot, is this normal?

3!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently got my testosterone retested. Earlier this week I had it tested at 4pm and it back 260 which is low for me being a 20 year old male.
Doctor retested me earlier a few days after and it came back at 486. I've looked at my diet and I was eating far to little fat (190lbs and was probably eating less than 30g fat for the pass 7 months). and I've also upped my calories in the past two months after losing 90lbs.
Is my test still far to low and I might need treatment or is it possible I'm working my way back up?

I got my BPC siezed because customs thought it was HGH because they're fucking morons.

Got a letter in the mail stating what they siezed and if I want it back they'll bankrupt me through court

I'm a bit confused.

I have injected 3 times thus far, every time quads.

First time I felt nothing and the needle went all in (mid quad), next time I felt a little something, but it didn't hurt all that much. This time it hurt a little, so I tried it over, I tried like 4 times, but the same feeling.

I decided to just inject when I felt the small pain, kind of like I hit something. Is it just the muscle I am feeling? The needle is like 2/3 in, so I can't think of it being anything else. Or did I just inject right into a nerve?

Is dnp /fraud/ approved as a means of cutting?

Quads are a fickle mistress.

When its sensitive I'll just pick another spot or go to a different site.

:( It's such a convenient spot, though.

I did inject it into the muscle if 2/3 of the needle was in at a 90 degree angle right? I'm using a 21G X 1.5" needle. It's not like I have a lot of fat in my other quad.

Outer quad *

And I am not feeling any pain right now after the injection.

Hgh or a hgh releasing peptide? I imagine the penalties for steroid raws would be more severe than a ghrp

Literally said 1x vial HGH

So apparently I dun goofed and I am injecting with the drawing needle. I guess I must have read wrong somewhere.

Is it totally sadistic to be injecting your quads with a 21g needle?

Should I order "23G x 1" for quads?

>I'm using a 21G X 1.5" needle

I pin qauds just fine with those.

I just ordered some 23 and 25 ones. I'll just use the 21 for now. It's not a huge issue, but I guess a smaller needle would be better.

Didn't you get another anyway?

I ordered one domestically because cbf'd waiting. Still waiting on the reship.

someone stole my phone from right where the 24hr gyms security cam is pointed. when you sign in with the FOB the computer logs your information. so unless a nigga was dumb and let someone in as they were leaving, some moron used their key card to swipe in and then took the phone from right where the security cam was filming.

suggestions on how to deal with this prick?

>suggestions on how to deal with this prick?
The police?

doesnt relate on /fraud/ anyway idk why post this here
this. idk how some people lacking common sense and (( USING )) steroids

yeah, sure,the cops will really give a shit about my stolen phone. ive got dude on camera and his login info, i dont need detective work done.

You're actually retarded.

Up to 2 ft, usually found in holes in the yard

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8637535/
bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/anabolic-steroids-muscle-growth.html/

Im back. Guess who is very very upset right now.

how to increase strength fast mid cycle?

more food more gear

I'm 29 and have had severe depression/suicide attempts since I was 13. Some Steroids only exasperate your mood and might be dangerous. Get some therapy or medicine first. I take Lexapro 10mg personally and it's been a life changer since December. Also read the links posted for studies, you can gain by not even training but don't overdo it. I'm going to start test-e at 250, once I have my bloods back from my tests today.

Lifting and exercise helps mood but you'll just be a big dude with the same problems if you don't take care of those too, preferably first or in tandem.

Not him but would this suffice?

I've changed my diet 100% in the last month. A lot of chicken, veggies, rice, whey, casein and protein bars. Oatmeal, bananas, blueberries etc.

Suggestions would be cool too

awnser u fgt

The first time was the worst, but i then never used accutane in my life. I went on accutane for like 4 months, felt really tired/lethargic the whole day and some drips lips. Cleared all acne.

But then with the second PCT, i got it again even though i have used accutane before. This time i got some thick ass acne on my chest only. I thought i would go away after some time, but hell no i stayed. After some months i was desperate enough to go on accutane again for 2.5/3 months. Now i got the worst depression suicidal thoughts you can think of. I also got extreme mood swings, worse than i would have on steroids.

Those were some fucking shitty times.

I personally eat 50/40/10. I have the pallette of a 5 year old though and eat nothing but chicken breast, plain fish and oats and either dried dates or apricots plus shakes.

Remind me to never use accutane.
Sounds like a nightmare.

I was planning to start my first ever Test cycle mid-September, when beach season will be over and I will begin bulking BUT I have these 3 vials of Test on the desk looking at me and the temptation to start pinning now is too strong... Can I, like, do 150mg/wk for a month with calories at maintenance level and then do a proper Blast of 500mg/wk when I'm ready to bulk up?

Maybe you're lucky you don't get those side effects. The first time i didn't get those, but the second time i was just lying in bed thinking about how i could hang myself to the doorknob with a belt. I have even read some stories about people who killed themselves on that stuff. I didn't had some pre-existing depression, because when i went off i felt normal again. Fucking hell were those months.

But that shit does wonders, but it takes months.

1st for Ligandrol works and makes your pee orange sometimes

>previously on quad injections are a ticking timebomb
dont visit fraud anymore cos idgaf about crusader

wtf is this about? i pin quads all the time

Those numbers suggest you don't eat a lot of anything.

>didn't even make it to 100ml before my shit got clogged

guess I'll just donate it

Why don't you like me?

I'm prone to depression suicidal thoughts so I'll take the acne even if it would last me a year.

As long as it doesn't hit my face that is.

nothing impressive but i was hoping i will hit two digit reps but i managed only 1 digit

All cause you were a fagit not believing us to blast and cruise

Should I even bother with creatine while on gear? Still got 5 lb of the stuff from my natty days.

Doesnt hurt to add it.

are u rly this autist u cant post ur bench press numbers on Veeky Forums cause afraid of social acceptance or wtf?

Cops ignored me on a similar claim, so I used the GPS/find phone feature and tracked him down and "corrected the problem", while it worked out wonderfully for me, I do not suggest this course of action (at least not if the signal leads you directly into niggerville like mine did).

Am I a retard for doing a more than cruise less than blast steady state thing?

Bloods are fine after 5 months, haven't really been tracking anything else

Creatine benefits are completely independent, but add to, the benefits of steroid use, I would say definitely keep it unless you're a non responder

>Bloods are fine
Then you're ok to keep on going, it's what I did back in the day too.

yes

What do you do nowadays and what is your physique like?
I'm blasting my way out of dyelhood but its a risky way of doing so in my eyes.

Understandable, Have a Nice Day

Then you should never touch that stuff.

I never had problem with acne on gear, that went away itself. But pct acne, damn.

Now i can't go off anymore. probably die by the needle.

Literal autism. I want to see you institutionalized and studied.

We have only seen one picture from him where he looked quite ripped.

But we should give him credits for even showing one picture, because most don;t even show one.

pill me on metformin

I believe him, and I agree, the most critique comes from those that dont share their own physique.

Fuck I'm quite dyel and even I've posted.

That said, I'd still love to see a tricep flex from you.

Should I do test prop in the morning or night?

i'm on day 3 of a 250mg DNP cycle. i don't feel hot or uncomfortable at all. the only things i've noticed is my piss is incredibly yellow and i get sweaty in bed. are all the horror stories of awful side effects actually quite uncommon or am i just lucky??

yeah i can respect that. most over here are afraid to be criticized by some wizard dyel cuck lords

I don't have much pics on this pc, but has found these