Is he natty?

is he natty?

yes, does it make you feel small?

Not anymore, he was there though

i want to succ

routine to achieve this?

no he makes me feel fat. I dont understand how he maintains that level of bodyfat all year around yet gets bigger. And people say bodytypes dont exist

no

i don't know but he is qt as FUCK

No nigga wtf

LIGHTING & ANGLES
I
G
H
T
I
N
G

&

A
N
G
L
E
S

if you think that "bulkin'" is the only way to put on muscle you are retarded

then tell me how sherlock

Here is a tip.
If it looks like they are flexing even though they are in a relax position that means they are on steroids. Natural muscles do not pop out like that, this is a side effect of steroid use.

You can see it on every before and after picture of steroid users who admit it because they aren't lying pussies like most fitness scammers.

How to train jaw

He looks a bit like Jeff face wise

You just need your proteins and base carbs. Even Frank Yang who ate like shit with his 8000 calorie "bulks" accepted he didn't need to. You can do a clean bill with hardly 2500 to 3000 calories. Your goal is to increase muscle mass not fat.

No.

I noticed this too

That boy is a god amongs men.

>be a roided out monkey
>have zero traps
What a cuck.

Yes. He's small as fuck dude he's just really good with lighting/angles

he looks short to me, like really short

traps can be unaesthetic on some people so i get why he doesn't work them out

You have no clue what you are talking about.

T. 5+ yr natty & 1+ yr roider

lmao traps
unless you have some serious genetic disorder found in one in a million traps are never uneasthetic

>traps can be unaesthetic

Shut the fuck up, traps are the muscles that make you look like you actually lift

obvious fake natty

ffs when will people wake up

He's clearly roiding and not just using a pump, light and angles to his full advantage.

No homo but I think I'd blush if this guy smiled at me.

fuck no

>he

lmao'd

He may be the most handsome thing I have ever seen. I am fucking envious of a seventeen year old.

The longer I stare the weirder this looks. It's the baby face, small traps, and thin neck. It just makes him look a bit off.

Considering the fact that he isn't handsome I'm guessing this is the first person you see?

show face

The baby-face/man-body fiasco wouldn't be so noticeable if he stopped wearing the Bieber haircut.

Seriously, give him a high-and-tight and he'd look like an adult finally.

pro tip for fit
if a guy has the face of a little boy and his body is jacked, that is an indication he is on roids. just look up features of test in guys and you will see that these people are incapable of producing incredible results because normally they would not produce the test of a male who actually has test running through his body. guys with little boy faces have low test, so they get insecure that they are not a manly man and run cycles.
im not saying there is anything wrong with roids, but people who use them are literally insecure

Traps ruin the v-taper. If you're a bodybuilder going for physique instead of size, working traps is a mistake. Look at Zane.

Laid is a twink so he shouldn't work them.

also he's natty, he just photoshops and edits and lights and generally doctors the fuck out of his pictures. He's a fraud, just in a different way.

lel jelly fag

are you stupid? if you want to have that flexed muscle look you simply flex, even professional bodybuilders will look "soft" while relaxed because thats how muscles work, yes, you'll see the outline of the muscles because they're 5%bf but it will never look flexed without being flexed

holy shit KEK

okay roid boi
stay insecure

Another thing I've noticed in frauders and an older guy who used to fraud in my gym even validated this, when you see guys with really shiny, kinda oily looking skin it's a clear sign they are on exogenous test. You'll be able to tell when you see it, just go look at laids recent video and you'll see what I'm saying. To me it's so obvious this kid is frauding, how can someone with such a tiny frame manage a 600+ deadlift in a matter of a couple of years of training only at a weight of like 180 lbs is clearly evident of use. I seriously can't imagine how you could pull off pulling an elite level deadlift when he admittedly doesn't even eat practically because of his lack of appetite. He never gets any fatter, only bigger/stronger. You're an underageb& idiot if you think for a second this kid is natural

>doesn't eat
>180lbs

Yeah buddy, he's totally not lying, he's just magical. Anyway the 83kg IPF record deadlift is over 700lbs so he could be natty if he was training for a decade but obviously he isn't. It's funny that you think being lean is a disadvantage when it's practically the only way to pull 600 @ 180.

Ask me how i know youre fat.

Not into dudes but if I woman had a face like that I'd probably want to bang her

he is faggy

kek

>tfw you will never touch them thicc boipeccs

No homo

that's easily the most honest angle you could ever use, you mongoloid. take a picture of yourself in this exact position and lemme know how that turns out, kiddo.

So the LIGHTING, PUMP, FLEX, ANGLE on the left really just proves the opposite of what you said

PIERCE BUTTSNAN HOTTEST MEME YET STARTING GOLDENDICKER.

"Ur a fag if keep using the p90" -says Idmb. Coming soon on 9/11

I don't know about that. I'm 29, can't grow a real beard, 6 ft, have a very young face (people think I'm in college), and my test is around 900. I only supplement with tongkat ali from time to time, which only boosts test around 10% or so. That's it.

I have predominately Nordic genes, and read somewhere that Nords are more neotenous (keep younger looking features throughout adult life), so maybe that has something to do with it.

>these anti-lighting memes from instagram are starting to talk hold
Are there actual retards among us?

>fitness youtuber
>literally gets paid to make people buy his shit

are you retarded or something? Why would somebody whose livelihood depends on their physique not use steroids? It's always the retarded ass 6 month lifters who refuse to believe youtube fitness dudes are on steroids.

Probably not.

Your pic is an example of the difference lighting and pumps make not steroids . How long have you been lifting exactly ? David laid is not on steroids you retard he's literally like 185 lbs

O goodness gracious you're a special kind of stupid

His pic is an example of the difference a diuretic makes mr retarded natty kid who started lifting 2 months ago

no this is so stupid.. you need food to build muscle fuck off

Sorry I'll borrow this thread, do you think he is natty?

Yes, this is clearly the natty limit though. You need 1 year and a half of hard training to get that body.

One of my good friends met him in one of the meets he did in NY and he took some pics with him. David looked EXTREMELY small in them. He's natty.

why would you say that? Don't give that user false hope.

Wizzrobe?

when he takes the gunnars off and gets acne treatment.

Wizzrobe is a qt.

Nobody said you didn't, mate. But you can build muscle by eating just slightly above maintenance and not get fat. Your maintenance changes the more active you are, so realistically you should never be eating more than 500cals above it. Even then, 500 is pushing it. 200-300 is enough to build muscle and not get fat

Actually, rereading what the other user said, it seems like he did say to eat at maintenance. You can still build muscle that way, it'll probably just be a slower process

Kys retard

Not true. Skinny and natty I had oily af skin 2 hours after cleaning it. Esp forehead.

Bullshit. If anything, roiders have really dry skin

not a snowballs chance in hell

Before you post a pic on Veeky Forums next time, this will help you.
"Is he natty?"
*looks really good* -> overwhelming response that he is not natty
*looks DYEL* -> overwhelming response that he probably is natty

Most Veeky Forumscizens do not believe that one can look good without roids. I guess they've never heard of hard work or discipline.

lets just say.. HYPOTHETICALLY ... he is natty.

David laid has pulled a 635lb deadlift at 180 lbs 19 years old.

That's already an elite level lift. We are talking what would take most decades of years of training.

With that being said, what do you think he could pull if he was all of a sudden enhanced? 700? 800? maybe 900?

he's really handsome

>Veeky Forums incels think 180 @ 6'x isn't achievable natty

With his training and diet he'd be leaner and in the 200lb range if the kid roided.

He's nothing special and if he wasn't pumped and hitting poses and you saw him irl with people clothes on he'd look like nothing special.

I unironically went to Highschool with David Laid, he didnt look like he was on roids

What was he like? Were the chicks magnetically drawn to him or was he a geek?

Going back to my original post though, most of these aesthetics/men's physique types look dyel in clothes irl when I go to the expos.

Push pull legs you fucking autist

In situations like these I feel like the whole thread was built around waiting for the right time to make this joke because Veeky Forums is actually that autistic

>David laid has pulled a 635lb deadlift at 180 lbs 19 years old.
>That's already an elite level lift. We are talking what would take most decades of years of training.

Yeah, it's almost like he's been regularly going to the gym for 5-6 years.

People on Veeky Forums will accuse just about anyone of roids if they are jealous of their physique. Laid has trained for like 4 fucking years and did it correctly. He hates overeating so he basically never bulks and always stays lean. Is that so hard to believe?

Never thought id see smash on Veeky Forums wtf

>massive 3d delts
>that level of vascularity
>natty
I think not boyo

>maintenance vs bulking gains
Research on this is minimal.

I dont even care about the girls. I just want to wake up one day looking like him, walk outside and inhale a deep breath of fresh air through a perfectly formed nose and airway via god-tier maxilla development. I want to go outside and smell the roses and smile at people, advertising my wide palate and straight teeth. I want to run outside with my friends tossing a football and feel the rush of high-hemoglobin blood running to my naturally robust muscles built off testosterone. I want the sun to beat down on melanin-rich skin and feel like im glowing for the rest of the day.

Are you fucking braindead retarded? You must be a women, because testosterone stimulates the glands responsible for oil production in the skin. That's why teenage boys have so much fucking acne. Just because people say they look "dry" when on gear doesn't mean their skin is dry. Please don't post when you are retarded

Wow... It's unbelievable what is possible naturally

I hate how everytime I see someone with huge traps only thing I can think of is that there's a smaller person inside their musclemass trying to escape while screaming because it's so hard to get out and they're in intense pain.. fuck my brains

traps are gay

Was he a nice person? Was he skinny af at the time?