Can we read anything into this?

Can we read anything into this?

Based on my deduction skills, i'd guess this experiment took place somewhere in the United States. That's all I got.

Free weightlifters tend to be dumber, muscle heads who "votes for man who speak real tough" plus the lolbertarian. And machine users tend to be more educated, upper class folks who spend time in the real world and not all of it in the gym. What's new?

lol

NYC, a city that overwhelmingly went for Hilary.

i guess you've never heard of the swole left :)

We can tell that only 5% of the people at that gym have any idea what's good for 'murica.

Quality b8 but a tad bit obvious with the excessive punctuation

Step it ^ sempai

>our mental illness sure is showing.

>educated, upper class
>spend time in the real world
Wew lad
e
w

l
a
d

This sample size is too low to be considered significant. I refuse to believe my fellow weightlifters would be dumb enough to vote Trump.

>tfw no weightlifting buddies to overthrow the upstairs bourgeois gym and throw out all the commies

We can see that Nassim here is bringing politics into a place that didn't need it.
Imagine your in the middle of a set and some old balding immigrants asks you who you voted for
>it's for my witty twitter post
Fuck off dude

Why does his gym have a basement?

>p-values from a non-randomized survey
Fuck. Ing. Kek.

>9/20 = 5%
>american education

This is no big surprise, liberals hate guns inside and outside the gym.

did he ask manlets in the manlet pit? I'm curious about their political leanings.

The ultimate irony of today's politics is it is the "communist" in our society would be the first bourgeois killed in a real communist revolution.

This makes sense and will always be true.
People who work fucking hard, at anything, will always want others to work just as hard.
That makes them right/Republican leaned.
People who take it easy and don't work had and are afraid of pain want other people to be as free of pain as they want to be.

That's why farmers vote GOP despite GOP policies often hurting farmers.
It's about how much you are willing to hurt to get what you want.
People who would give anything vote right
People who fear pain vote left

That's how it works. Always will be.

>supporting a DUDE WEED candidate that doesn't know anything about Libertarianism
Kek

For context, Taleb fell for the SS meme. He's currently doing powerlifting workouts.

all I read into this is that a pleb "scholar" has let fame into his head. black swan was overrated, but a decent read. everything since by him has been shit

>10 sample size surveys
>thinks the p-values are relevant in this situation

he's obviously having a laugh, nassim taleb isn't stupid

Are you retarded?

1/20 = 5% you fucking dumbass europoor

Being a nigger, spic, and/or a woman is fucking difficult.

But I wouldn't expect a white, privileged, middle class fuckboi like yourself to know that.

>being a woman is difficult
wew lad

what the fuxk are you doing here you dumbfuck
you're supposed to work in /pol/
idiot

A gym walking distance away from my work had a faux election week where people voted for their candidate, and Trump won

I live in NYC btw. I think if we formally randomize and survey gym weightlifters that Trump would win without a doubt. Hell the best novice routine for powerlifters is made by a libertarian in Texas.

I know you're trolling, but there are some who really believe that.
The difference is that that type of "difficulty" is a shared one. It's people vs people.
That's the left.

The right is about person vs person.

I agree for the majority but growing up in Indiana and knowing many farmers, most are democrats even though I live in a Republican state. The subsidizing is extremely beneficial for them. As well as the rules if your crops die before a harvest and you get compensated based on your predicted yield and the amount of time since planting. Not sure what this is called, I forget.

Are you?

>johnson
>good for america
>american education

The government literally forces people to hire minorities based on their skin color/ gender not merit. How is that not a privilege?

>trump is good for america
Yeah you are fucking retarded

you were saying?

While the policy of what you've said is true.
Objectively, most farmers vote GOP, even if its the dems who benefit them more often than not

I live here too i doubt even the hardcore lifters here voted Hillary

NYC is so rabidly left wing I lost legitimate friends over that election. Mind you there was no facebook arguing and I'm a pretty agreeable guy but I told someone I voted Trump and it spread like a rumor about me having a shit fetish

Even if it wasn't a Repub vs Dem debate, there is no way that NYC would vote for Trump.
Niggas been shitting all over the city for 30 years

Not an argument.

high testosterone = closed borders, higher intellect (trump voters)
low testosterone = open borders, sympathy, low intellect (hillary voters)

>more educated people wasting their time with a less effective workout..

really makes you think.

Everyone knows niggers have naturally lower IQs. So their race is extremely relevant to their test scores. I low medium-low white test score is an amazingly high nigger score. So, yeah, it is relevant.

I would agree but dems tend to be more educated and have higher IQ

The South is full of legitamite functioning retards its all those low class Scot genes

>meat heads are stupid

wow really makes you think

>Are you?
No. Because I understood the comment and you didn't. Stupid eurofag

90% of counties went red, are you proposing that theres a correlation to draw from the remaining 10% not turning red? are you hypothesizing that all the smart people reside in those 10% of the counties, no I think not. therefore your theory is wrong

futhermore it's proven that more women voted for hillary and women are on average less intelligent. now your theory is fully debunked

faggotry, degeneracy --> hillary
bros to share protein shake with --> trump

actually physical activity helps maintain normal brain function. going by this proven assumption meat heads are infact smarter

Not really. More like factoring in the spics and niggers lowers the south's IQ. It's not like there are two white IQ distributions that is separated by Kentucky and Tennessee kek.

Also the average college graduate has a 107 and is democrat. 107 is not even half a standard deviation above the mean IQ of 101 and, therefore, can be discarded as actually more intelligent.

Vote for Trump again and I'll kick your patooty, Mister. Pic related, it's me.

this thing is all types of fucked up

i actually saw a vid of that dude doing smith machine squats with the bar upstairs. i dare venture he voted for hilldawg too. most nutters and mentally ill people did

Woah, crazy lucky how both the basement and upper level of the gym had the same number of people working out, and that the weightlifting was relegated to the basement to complete this dumbass allusion to the downtrodden working class.

why do kikes have such a propensity for deception and lies

Most Americans actually voted for Hillary, yeah.

Black people are obviously equal to white people. Just look at them. White beauty standards are racist and oppressive.

I got you lad.

How can someone want to be a man so much but they can't even bother to change their body language?

Oops. kek

Factually wrong. once you factor in the 5 million illegal votes and factor in the remaining votes that werent counted, Trump comes out ahead with approximately 6 million on hill in the popular vote. Wait, they didnt tell you this on CNN(fake news)? imagine my shock

Wouldn't count abos as blacks desu. They're a tier lower than blacks.

my fucking sides

Do trumptards really believe this?

Really depends on the mental illness.

Based on the surprising number of mentally ill people I know, bipolar people went for Hillary, depressedfags didn't vote or went for Hillary, but schizophrenics and similar paranoids mostly went for Trump.

Either way all candidates were shit, even Stein and Johnson.

>Factually wrong. once you factor in the 5 million illegal votes and factor in the remaining votes that werent counted, Trump comes out ahead with approximately 6 million on hill in the popular vote. Wait, they didnt tell you this on CNN(fake news)? imagine my shock

get triggered twice fool

Undocumented immigrants count as American too, shitlord.

I hate that fucking look on her face.
The smug "Yeah, I'm doing this. Praise me" look.

It's like someone visiting Japan, wearing a kimono and drinking tea
That same fucking look of "I'm being like they are :^)"

Why are you labelling people as schizophrenic or paranoid for wanting to have closed borders?

Like I said mentally ill people voted for hillary, normal people voted for trump

How much are you willing to be that they don't you fucking faggot spic?

bonus trigger: your dad made me a taco yesterday and i didnt pay for it BITCH hahah

I'm not labelling them that for voting for Trump, they are people I know who are actually schizophrenic.

Most other people I know who voted for either candidate were regular people who seemed mildly annoyed at both options.

I'd be schizo too if filth jew media got shoveled down my throat every day

bonus topic: remember in one of obamas last speeches when he was on the trail for hillary and he quite literally were encouraging illegals to vote and assured them that nothing bad would happen because of it? youtube it. Yet people dont think the 40 million illegals went out and voted illegaly, can you believe it? Thank god Trump won

when troops flooded the beaches of Normandy, staring death blankly in its face, seeing their comrades, friends....brothers being torn into pieces by bullets and landmines but kept on because they were fighting for freedom.
would they have seen this im pretty sure they would have never stepped a foot into france and germany...

>Trump supporters ruining another thread with their insecurities and racial epithets
Just keep proving the world right in that you all are low iq, NEET, savages with nothing better to do but tell yourself and other trumpkins that you know what's best for this country and that you actually lift weights.

no illegals voted user ;^)

actually they were fighting for the creation of a jewish state(israel), only the generals knew that though

High upper body strength is positively correlated with right wing political views. Sorry you're such a weakling

i knew a spic dude who voted 6 times and hes illegal. yet people have the audacity to tell me that illegals didnt vote

its a shitty voting system, no voter id or nothing. democracts have been preventing the implementation of voter id forever because they know they'll lose 30+ million illegal votes

>conspiracy theories about The Jews

You're as lost as the Hillary enthusiasts, my friend.

So they died for a good reason then?

dude. didn't you watch the movie?
At the pinnacle of the movie the protagonist screams :FREEDOM!!!
fuck you cunts are stupid sometimes...

if ur gonna brush off something then atleast use an argument instead of an ad hominem. cuz now you just look dumb

Ranting about the Jews already makes you look crazy. Trump is incredibly pro-Israel regardless..

>bourgeoisie communists
Suicidal masochism.

Damn, this user thoroughly debunked Taleb.

spoiler: the actual protagonists were the nazis and all the americans managed to do was dig our ditch deeper by killing fellow whites in the name of the almighty zog warmachine

fast forward to 2017 jews control media, congress and the military industrial complex, ur now sitting in ur chair watching the best of the best jew propaganda while ur borders are being overrun and ur women are being blacked. Thanks jew I sure am glad we saved you at the cost of destroying whatever shot the european people(whites) had at independence

idk about you but i sure cant wait for my country to adopt shariah law! and we better remember to send trillions to israel and we also have to nuke iran because they are a danger to israel !

you know nothing about anything. you dont even know what the federal reserve is peasant, so shut ur mouth and dont act like you know how the world works

You might want to check how many of your brain cells are functioning if you thought Aleppoman had correct views.

judaism

judaism -> bolshevism -> communism

designed to cripple white nations from day 1

holodomor 20 million christian whites killed in Ukraine by bolshevik jews years before nazism was even a thing. But tell me again how nazis were the bad guy, goy

What makes you think I don't know what the Federal Reserve is?

They're actually stupid enough to believe it. Basically Trump is extremely insecure about not winning the popular vote, so he pulls out of his ass this idea that 3-5 million votes are illegal, which is coincidentally just enough to give Trump the popular vote win. There's also zero evidence to support the claim, and it simply doesn't make sense.

Hillary got 65.8 million votes, Trump, 62.9 million with 128.8 million in total. Lets say there were 3 million illegal votes cast for Hillary. That comes out to 2.3% of all votes cast, meaning slightly more than 1 in every 50 votes is fake, which would be shocking if true. This is also taking the low end of Trump's claim, and assuming zero illegal votes were cast for Trump himself.

So in Trump's world somehow 3 million illegal votes were cast, which would have required a massive organizational conspiracy on behalf of the DNC to set up 3 million people to vote illegally, without any evidence coming out and without a single person involved speaking out about it.

It gets more absurd when you consider the distribution of votes. The majority of these illegal votes are presumably located in states Hillary won by wide margins. When you look at the electoral college, Hillary only needed some 80,000 votes in key states to flip the electoral college in her favor.

So rather than organizing 100,000 or so illegal votes (0.08% of all votes) to vote for Hillary to flip key states, the DNC instead went about organizing 3 million illegal votes in states where it didn't matter. This is what Trump supporters actually believe.

A recent poll found that about 50% of Trump voters believed he won the popular vote outright. These people aren't the brightest.

Factually wrong. once you factor in the 5 million illegal votes and factor in the remaining votes that werent counted, Trump comes out ahead with approximately 6 million on hill in the popular vote. Wait, they didnt tell you this on CNN(fake news)? imagine my shock

>A recent poll found that about 50% of Trump voters believed he won the popular vote outright
>muh polls
>democrats dont rig city voting booths
cant wait for half the democratic party to be put in jail.

What's Trump's routine? I want to achieve the pinnacle of right wing bodies.

whats your mental illness. im gonna say ur dad never loved you?

wait you actually think that illegals cant vote without needing some help fromt he DNC? LMAOO are you retarded

i know people who voted 6 times. you can even drive across country lines and vote multiple times if you want to

furthermore you actually think that in places like commiefornia that the rabid libtards standing there by the booth is gonna care or even know if its an illegal coming in to vote or if its just another spicfornian citizen? spoiler they dont care if anything they'll let it slide because theyre biased towards globalist hillary

so get your head out of your ass you sub 90 iq nutjob and face the music. Like I already told you once everything was finally counted up and you detracted the proven millions of illegal votes, then Trump came out ahead by 6 mil+

Can you post a source for these numbers?

im willing to bet 100 dollars that ur a dyel at best

Go get bloodwork done ill paypal you 100 USD if your test scores come back anything higher than the (low-bracket) sub 350t.

we both know you wont tho because you feel it dont you u know ur a little bitch

1. Who cares what uninformed normies think.
2. For purposes of getting things done. Ignore Israel and you get blacklisted not only by democrats, but by necons.

The real idiots are the ones who think popular vote should mean anything.

>>democrats dont rig city voting booths
This is the exact type of retardation you can expect from Trump voters. They think Democrats rig voting booths in cities. This makes zero sense. Cities are already heavily Democrat. Why rig an area you are guaranteed to win? Beyond that rigging votes in a city won't help you on the electoral college. Trump supporters believe Democrats are devious enough to engage in widespread voter fraud, but believe they are only doing so in areas where it doesn't benefit them.

Only that OP is a faggot and liberals are pussies.