Water Only

What are the benefits of cutting out all other liquid in your diet, and drinking only water? Has anyone done this. If so, share some stories.

im sure no sane person in history has ever done such thing user! stop fantasising

>be me
>drink water
>tastes good
>convert to islam

not even once op

>be me
>drink water
>xenoestrogens turn me into a feminine faggot
>cocks taste good

not even once op

I drink about 3-4 liters of water a day, and 3 cans of monster. That's all I've been drinking for months

Good luck coming off the caffeine buddy

What about milk? What does Veeky Forums think about milk?

Shitskins do not reply.

Believe me I've tried

skim milk is okay, fatty milk is shit and makes you feel bloated

ill be honest with you
I lost like 15 pounds in a month by getting rid of soda and sugar
and did literally nothing else

But did you only drink water?

Much easier to lose fat. I only drink green tea, water, black coffee, and almond milk (unsweetened) in my protein shakes. Much clearer skin and it has a "healthy glow". Adding Apple cider vinegar (with the mother organic) 2 table spoons before a meal 3 times a day helped a lot.

>lactose intolerance
sorry bud

If you're going on a cut, drinking mostly water is a great way to create your calorie deficit. Personally i realized i was getting like 600 calories a day from milk (i fucking love milk) and made a nice deficit that way without even changing food.

Lmfao

On a cut you want to avoid drinking calories if you want to stay full, that's pretty much the only point in going full GOWAD.

New on this board, what you guys think of alcholism? I'm high-functional btw

enjoy your no gains faggot

If you're staying within your calories, maintaining your work/social life and not driving drunk then more power to you user

It wasn't even that funny. Back to /b/, summerchild.

Apple cider vinegar doesn't do anything. Stop listening to mom blogs.

Alcohol is nothing but sugar with no other nutritional value whatsoever. Frequent drinking can affect your testosterone and HGH levels while also decreasing sleep quality dramatically. Basically if you drink more than a very small amount more than one time week you're setting yourself back noticeably on your fitness goals.

I only drink water and fairlife 2% chocolate milk. At first I shat my brains out because I was doing paleo for a while, but now my shits are fine.

>untermensch spotted

>Drinking anything other than water
>Making it
Choose one and only one

I'm choosing to check those dubs.

I've been drinking only water for a year now and I'm still the skinnyfat dyel faggot I've always been

Count your calories, faggot.

Did I miss a thread

Did I miss a thread