What’s your motivation Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nB5BmlZLP1A
youtube.com/watch?v=23F2KD2zn_Y
youtu.be/GEvy2WoKKBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To finally look good naked.

A quick and painless death.

Give girls the best, clitoris abusing, nalgas reddening, mass orgasm producing, mental retardation achieving fuck sessions they have ever had. (I think about my lifts during sex to get hyped and go the extra mile)

I lift for him.

I lift for her.

The holy grail.

I lift for him.

So I can do a JoJo cosplay

get back together w my ex and be able to throw her around still

who the fuck is he and why is he all over my mexican wall building forum

Anger.

You're never going to make it if that's why you lift.
Might as well an hero

>not knowing reviewbrah
Hello newfag, how was your first day of lifting?

I'm sick of being a low test beta bitch

I'm gonna join a frat this semester and take advantage of some drunk ass roasties

pledge to protect and keep safe the smile of non-existent underage women

I wanna look good.
I wanna lift 1/2/3/4.
I wanna not have all this back pain.
I wanna do a pull up.
I wanna reach my body's potential.

get ready for an entire semester of dick sucking and boot licking

anime

I'm running away from who i was, so my motivation is not going back to that person.

are we posting bunnies now?

This

I do it for her lads,

youtu.be/nB5BmlZLP1A

Anybody else frequent raves here?

looks like a retard

I want to be better than other people.

this
>tfw I'm gonna pledge another frat too

ay fuck u.

bet you don't even leave your house.

All of these

her heart

It's constructively channels my profound self-loathing.

my motivation is that one day all my dreams will come true. and the way I envisioned my dreams is that I would have a perfect body. because why would you wish yourself less than that?

I lift for me. To make myself the best I can be physically because I've managed to make myself mentally strong by overcoming my depression. I've gone through a lot of shit in the past 4 years to bring me to this point. I want to be as physically hardened as I am now mentally.

Just finished pledging an upper mid tier frat. Your experience will be different depending on where you go. It sucks if you're a bitch, but just drink coffee, carry a snack at all times (to combat pledgeburn) and try not to hold a grudge and you'll be fine

I dont have the discipline to reach my passions. since getting Veeky Forums will be an emotional and physical roller coaster, i feel like i can apply it to the rest of my life. also bitches.

I want to live long enough to see grandkids

I want to be my best for when I meet my waifu in the afterlife.

If you wanted to do it for him you should have go after acquiring good education, get into politics and change society subtly in shadows.

Anyway, fuck him

I want to look worthy of my imaginary Bf.

>QUEEN AND COUNTRY

For him.

>needing to spend money for masculinity and friends
Kek

To become a better man. Also, lifting is fun as h*ck.

Been lifting a year and still don't really have an answer to the "why" mostly because I like pussy and getting fit helps the quality and quantity of pussy but I guess a part from that it's because I'm average in every way possible, average body, hight, face, penis size, intellect, wit, charisma etc. I guess if I have a hot body that will be one thing that will drag me above average as a package and that's enough for me to be happy

Fuck you nigger.

The 14 Words

I like setting and achieving goals.
End goal is to look like greek/roman statue.

Fuck man the "7 habits of highly successful people" really got to me, even if its a meme book.
"Begin with the end in mind"
Next time you struggle to start or get to the gym, or question what your doing, remember the end goal.

i don't have one, i'm just trying to stay disciplined

getting ready for a race war.

I can not do anything else.

Inevitably, I will fail my parents because I am not capable. So this is the only thing I can do.

I lift for my little sisters.

So I can be healthy in 60 years when longevity tech makes a breakthrough and I can extend my lifespan indefinitely.

So I can establish my self sufficient colony with my best mates in the woods

So I can raise a family off 4 with my Swiss girlfriend and educate them myself so they can achieve great things

So I can eventually have enough money to travel to mars and be part off the process off terraforming mars, assuming I'll live forever, if not so I can get enough money to die on mars.

And finally so I can help people and my close friends be the best they can be in every way.

These are my main 4 things, here's the song that gets me through this grit : Kayo Dot - The Manifold Curiosity : youtube.com/watch?v=23F2KD2zn_Y I can do everything if this is playing.

I do it because I don't want to be the one that other people have to carry.

You're Pathetic.

He's got to learn for himself man. Many take the road to self improvement to win someone back, and then if they ever meet again realize that life kept going on during the months or years they were apart. Maybe she's with someone new. Maybe she's just a completely different person than you remember, this person you had idealized all those months or years grinding away to remake yourself. Or, more likely, you're different. You're more disciplined, more self sufficient, more grown up than you were when she was still your idol. And maybe you'll realize that once something really breaks you can't ever make it totally whole again, and this goes double for relationships.
Either way, it'll be the most bittersweet moment you may ever have. It's like first love or first heartbreak, it's a dull, bittersweet pang that reminds you you can't ever really go back, and you'll never experience it twice.

I want to be better than everyone.
It chafes me to see people who are stronger than me, or more esteemed. I want to be indisputably the best in the room. Nobody should be able to say anything negative about my work or my body. If it's within my control it will be top teir. That's it.

I know, but at least I can get shredded.

this to.

Why don't you fix yourself?

>incapable of understanding basic math and wasted 15k trying to get through uni
>socially inept even though father wants me to take over his business
>have disappointed everyone for years upon years
>even got beat up by a mob of girls my sister had to break up when I was 8 and she was 6.
>pathetic in nature

So what can I do

>everyone can be ripped as long as they put in the work, even that retarded guy who gets fat for competitions

I think I am fixing it

I dunno man, have you got any career dreams or things you enjoy?

>>incapable of understanding basic math and wasted 15k trying to get through uni
>>socially inept even though father wants me to take over his business
>>have disappointed everyone for years upon years
>>even got beat up by a mob of girls my sister had to break up when I was 8 and she was 6.
>>pathetic in nature

So? You think that's bad? I'm 20 and I flunked high school twice because I skipped classes to go to the beach and skateparks with my friends, best years off my life but now I'm one year away from uni and my math is absolute shit but I'm re learning it, will do design and programming at uni.

If I see it doesn't work I'll learn a trade.

You got to do something and be a little bit smart, you have to hustle, if you think you have it bad right now wait until you're in your 30s or 40s, you'll probably kill yourself, realistically speaking.

You literally have the whole worlds knowledge at your fingertips.

I mean I never really did anything too serious since I know my family already has plans. I really spent my whole life trying to make my parents proud. I did really admire animation and just things that look nice.
Just go hard in everything? I guess I can but I can't be certain on results. It's just that I really don't care about happiness or anything like that, I just want my parents to die knowing they are leaving their valuables to a powerful responsible person. Kinda why I have recently got into anime so much. It feels like countless stories relating to me.

Interesting, I want to help you out, are you willing to be helped out if I put some time into you?

Let me ask you :

- What's your diet like?

- How tall are you? From 0-10 how attractive do you think you are? How's your jawline like? Are you balding? Hows your skin?

- What supplements do you take?

- How smart do you think you are? Ever done an IQ test? Do you suffer from depression, adhd or bipolar disorder?

- Do you suffer from any allergies?

- What are your test levels like?

>diet
I went from processed sugars, candy cereals to fuel me while I played halo all day (from 14-17) to a whole foods plant based vegan diet
>height and attractiveness
5'10, 4/10 attractiveness, negro.
>supp
B12
>allergies
none
>Testosterone
Don't know

can you help me too?

>I want punk kids to know I could beat the shit out of them and leave me alone without me having to prove it
>I want, in theory, to be able to KO a lunatic if I have to
>I think my wife would like it if I buffed up a little
>Getting stronger is kinda fun

That's basically it

>diet

Do you have anything against eating red meat? If not then start eating GRASS FED red meat 5 times per month, eat it with a lot off crucificours vegetables, trust me on this.

>height and attractiveness

Answer my other questions so I can better help you out.

>Testosterone

Go get tested and read this : >Supp

You should start taking a good multi, I recommend the following brands : Life extension, Thorne, Orange triad, Pure encapsulations, get a good multi and take half.

If you're vegan and you don't intend to eat red meat then supplement with creatine.

Start supplementing with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2, especially if you're black, there are combos out there.

I have to lift. Sorry.

Read this

This is top tier bait. If not, fuck off right now.

i lift for for pickle rick

to eventually become a dilf

That it's my purpose.
I was born to test myself, and to reach my limits and my full potential.
It's my purpose to train my body, to make it as powerful and beautiful as it can be.
It's my purpose to train my mind, to gain experiences, to learn from other people and this world as much as I can.

I have many advantages and opportunities that many people don't have, and haven't had before. It'd be a shame to not do whatever I can do be the absolute best, or to do whatever is in my power to strive towards it.

I try to remember that this isn't a competition. I am not comparing myself against others to beat, nor is it something I should do solely for vanity or the approval of others.
Ultimately, my motivation for lifting, swimming, reading and learning is for myself. I do it so I can see what true beauty and power my body and mind is capable of.
Not for others, not against others.

It's weird that noone has posted this yet, but i just enjoy lifting
Getting in the gym each day and moving weight around is a super enjoyable sensation for me
Obviously getting stronger/better looking and achieving goals is great, but i just straight up love moving my body with purpose

Don't want to hold you up.

My jawline is somewhat rigid, but my face is very oval so my aesthetics look pretty mushy face wise. I am not balding and my skin is decent but like I said before I am black so I am in a subset who may think I am attractive and people who are used to looking at their own race.

Its a hobby. Fun things are fun.

Email : [email protected] from the thread I linked you, he will help you out.

Will reply via phone in a while.

Now I have to lift.

You do the same.

>frisbee
>judo
>no lifting

Why are you on this board?

4u

not me, look up james maa

>>incapable of understanding basic math and wasted 15k trying to get through uni

So don't waste your life on trying to reach heights that you will never reach. Aim high, but don't try to climb Everest if you only have one lung.

Oh, it's just general recommendations to schedule your daily activities in detail? Like not just the things you have to do, but also the things you want to do? Yeah, that's a good idea. Not that hard though, unless you're really hopelessly occupied with something else or just a mess in general. But yeah, good.

>Started lifting after a bad breakup to ease my mind
>Keep lifting because I want to be a greek statue
>Actually I just lift because I find comfort in the reps, I don't think about anything else when I'm lifting, just counting and my mind is blank, I don't think about my problems, my nogf because I can't trust another woman again, about how I'm a failure... I just count.

Yes, but even I think pic related is to much.

Him

youtu.be/GEvy2WoKKBk

gb2reddit

Where on the schedule is shitposting on Veeky Forums?

For him

>22
>spent all my youth reading/watching movies
>finally feel smart
>now it's time to take care of the body

I'm a weak ass faggot, 1,83cm for 67kg. Not looking to look like a Greek, just gonna lift for 4 month until I gain a little

mate, I didn't learn Pythagoras until I was 22, I'm completely shit at maths but due to perseverance, I'm halfway though an EE degree with a 70% average.

you won't ever be happy if you lead your life like a chore

>spent all my youth

Yeah, you're so old. Practically middle-aged. Just give up now. Your best days are over.

EE is fucking hard right? I heard it's the hardest STEM

not really, I have objectives. It motivates me. Like I think "hey, why not read a lot of classic chinese literature before the end of the year“ and then I try to read mainly this kind of books. Same goes for movies. And if I don't like it I drop it.

Training feels like a chore though, it's not really stimulating or fun

To look good and/or intimidating. Nobody likes a scrawny fuck and being big and muscular is great deterrent to potential threats.

>When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, they will naturally want to side with the strong horse

That's all there is to it.

For myself, to look good, and be healthy
For my gf, so she is proud of being with a hardworking man.
For my students, to inspire them to not only be great artists but also to be a master of their bodies and mind.

that's my point. All good stuff that happens to you can be proof that you're doing something right, but you can't regulate your life like that. You're not a machine. I have to admit that a lot of people think like that, but that doesn't make it any better

To make up for my shitty personality

This nigga knows.

yeah it makes me feel like a faggot but I want other people to look at me and be impressed/scared.

also pussy, the more I work out the more I get. It's exponential mate.

I lift so when I go to Japan not only will those little yellow whores want me cause I'm foreign but because I'm ripped unlike the fat weebs who speak half jap and teach english.