Really ties it all together

Really ties it all together.

Why was he banned? I thought he was /ourguy/?

>say something controversial
>"lel dyel, post body"

meanwhile
>board worships rippetoe, a complete fatty
>doesn't listen to scooby, fucking look at him

and that is why Veeky Forums is such a confused mess

Scooby for President

Is this acheivable natty?

For being openly gay.

this is a christian image board what did he expect?

He didn't get banned, just doxxed

even if scooby is a degenerate butt pirate, he still seems like a good enough guy

alas

>being openly gay gets you banned
>on Veeky Forums

>rarely
so daily

You have to be closetly gay on Veeky Forums. If you're too open it makes people feel uncomfortably close to the abyss

Scooby being a mod would kill any fun on the board. Just the fact that he has the nerve to even suggest he should hold authority here proves it. Good riddance to the old faggot.

He is a lying steroid using piece of shit. He is literally an old man and claims he is natty looking while like this he is not fooling anybody. Age matters and at his age there is no way he could build and keep muscle like that. He can just come clean and say he gets prescribed testosterone legally like that old man who is actually a doctor and test user (see pic) but instead he lies to his viewers.

He's a fag (in a bad sense)

Didn't he admit to being on TRT?

>this is a christian image board

>banned

Bullshit lying faggot.

Goobs got doxxed by some /b/tard on a rampage. Scoobs had his home address as teh registered business he ran. If I recall correctly there might have even been pizzas sent.

But goobs panicked, went offline for a week or so and him and his husbando moved out of their house temporarily shitting their pants in fear of Veeky Forums.

Scooby would permaban anyone who says ottermode looks good on guys

Fags like bearmode, grills like ottermode

he's always been coy about it. He'll outright deny using steroids but if you ask about TRT he'll just give some noncommittal "if that's what you have to tell yourself"

Is this acceptable social behavior for a 50 yr old man?

Wrong, I like guys and ottermode is hot as fuck.

He has a cosmetics bag for fuck sakes

>grills like ottermode
Nope
its too thin

they like between ottermode and bearmode

A kit bag is a normal thing for a man to own. What do you do when you travel? Throw your toothbrush in a plastic bag and hope that your hotel has toiletries?

>tooth brush and tooth paste
>deodorant
>body wash

All you need senpai. Also when someone says cosmetics bag it usually means make up and shit meant for women

>toothbrush
>toothpaste
>razor
>hairbrush
plastic bags work just fine. What hotel do you stay in that doesn't have soap and Q-tips?

I have traveled to a number of countries and stayed in hotels of varying qualities, and I have never seen a hotel that leaves Q-tips in the room.

>scoobysworkshop.com/halloween-costumes-bodybuilders/
>HALLOWEEN-COSTUMES

Oh fuck of with this shit goobs. Everyone know's you're on a gay cruise ship from the 20" wide door behind you and the hall tabe with the retentionbar around the edge to keep your shit from rolling off in the wave.

You were running around a gay cruise ship dressed up as a fucking sailor hoping to get fucked by a sailor who is stuck working the fag cruise shift because he pissed off his boss one too many times.

You sound jealous.

>fuck off with this shit
>this shit

Scoobs has a likeable personality, but his dogmatic attitude towards lifting and nutrition drives me away. Also - cardio.

I rather look like this guy than scooby when I'm old, this achievable natty?

Why would I be jealous? I was on a gay cruise just last month with my runner twink husbando for our anniversary.

Goobs is a deviant faggot. For fucks sake he was parading around Folsom half naked with his hiv positive husband

This place would be so much better with him in charge

>lookism threads deleted and posters perma banned
>boogie shills perma banned
>vegan troll threads deleted and posters perma banned
>/r9k/ threads moved to the appropriate board

Hard to tell how old he is.

>I'll only come back if they give me full control and let me run the board exactly how I want
He sounds like a petty teenage girl. That melodramatic attentionwhore faggot can go fuck himself.

>at his age there is no way he could build and keep muscle like that

If only there were some substance which declines with age that he's admitted to getting from his doctor which would allow him to keep muscle...

goddamn I wish boogie would die so his shills would have to do something else