FUCK

Turns out squats make you shorter...

Been lifting for about 3 months. Is it too late for me? Did I lose height already?

Why do we even keep paying attention to this bullshit?

Yes, it is too late. For every pl8 you add to your bench, you are losing at least an inch of height. That's why all of those power weighlifting bodybuilder guys are short

Oly squats fixed my posture and made me 2cm taller.

yeah you do get shorter but then you drive out of the hole

What posture problems you had in the first place?

OP, you're compressing your spine when doing squats.

what if i squat upside down?

it applies for australians too

Do you stretch? If so, you're fine. Why do we say the manlets never learn? Because they never stretch.

Squats make anyone shorter, but if you just lift the weight and complete the report you'll be at normal height again

Then you don't train your quads

you forgot to squat up user

very good

If you don't want squats to make you shorter, stop half repping

hehe

>Turns out squats make you shorter

nice lie, faggot manlet.

Squats do make you shorter, but then you do the other half of the rep and you're back to your regular height again

>Not being able to sacrifice a few inches

Manlet detected

I have been working out for like 1-2 months and i feel so much taller. Literally standing a half head taller than the average guy and i used to be/feel pretty short.

Might also have to have to do with me moving to a less white of Sweden. These arabs are short as fuck!

>didn't watch the whole video or trolling

no you faggot, you're still dyel you can't have lost weight.
people who squat extremely heavy (5+ pl8) for long periods of time can develop "bow legs".
>pic related

>weight
I meant height. fuck me

do these yoga postions and you will regain your height from lengthening your spine prolly look up a video of them they are called cat lift and cat arch

Criminally underrated