W-what sort of rabbit hole did you lead me through Veeky Forums?

W-what sort of rabbit hole did you lead me through Veeky Forums?

You memed me into buying black compression tights a few weeks ago and they felt good as fuck on my legs and looked really good. Now I'm considering buying fucking knee high socks and shit like that. W-what's wrong with me?

Talk me out of this please.

And if that wasn't enough, I bought a fucking trimmer and am sitting on the side of my bed debating whether or not to shave my fucking legs and chest.

>Compression pants are fine if you're wearing shorts over
>Knee highs are for bikers and lmaocrossfit
>Shaving upper legs is aesthetic as fuck if you have muscle, dont bother shaving lower legs unless you want to broadcast you're gay
>Shaving chest ? lol fucking monkey chest hair is for cavemen and Mohammed

Lol fag

This guy here gotta be honest bought those leggings too they're lit

I don't mean those kind of knee highs

I mean the white anime socks with the blue stripes on them

Post pic

Considering getting compression shorts for running. Do they actually do anything? I'd like to minimize chaffing if possible.

>fine if you're wearing shorts over
The insecurity on this guy lol

No I don't want to. I haven't even shaved my fucking legs yet.

I usually do not reply but I feel complied with asking for pics. I mean, it can be hot af if dependent on your body type;
Overly manly mans in overly girly stuff is always hot, just avoid letting your fitbros know about this or everyone will find you gay and probably fuck with your chances to any woman who actually find this hot, unless you are indeed gay or bi and want to be clear about it.

Yes, they are pretty good, it will lessen pain because of some circulation bullshit and if you don't like the idea of running for a few hours like you weren't wearing anything while people stare at your legs you can always just wear loose shorts over it.

>I'm gay but scared

don't be scared, user. it's not really a mental illness anymore.

Cool beans. How about compression socks? I've heard they're good too.

The problem here is I am bisexual and lean to guys, but my friends don't know it. I don't want to go overboard with this sort of thing, I feel dirty about this whole situation.

I can't go out without wearing shorts over them because my dick is big enough to be very noticeable in them and it's embarrassing if people look at me like that.

no you don't, attention-whore

Yes I do feel very fucking dirty. I like the attention I get from some of my friends though.

I belive its pretty much the same thing, but, if you are aiming for shorts and pants just buy yourself a compression kit and go full on greek. Its not bad, the thing is that it is expensive and you need to get used to people looking at you.

I only use a compression shirt and fucking god, i've been feeling way less pain on the following day since i started.

>compression kit
Any recommendations?

I got mine on arena but your country, whatever it is, might have a local brand thats cheaper and pretty much the same thing.

[spoiler]www.arenawaterinstinct.com[/spoiler]

haha that's a cool pepe friend, mind i f i boreeo it

You got fooled. Those compression shorts doesnt do shit. Unless you have issues with the lymphatic system in your hip.

I know what you mean OP, I want to dress like a twink while being super-buff. Not gonna wear knee-highs, but I do want a cute knit sweater in a soft pastel color like this guy, anyone know where I can buy something like this?

Except its the most comfortable thing ever

try aliexpress, you got a bunch of slave asians producing cheap and cutesy clothes.

You mean programming socks?

Yep these fucking things

What?

Save it my friend, it's all yours.

faggot