Have some vitamin deficiencies and going to buy some online soon

Have some vitamin deficiencies and going to buy some online soon.

Thought it might be fun to also buy some stupid supplements, do any of them actually do anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=history of alcohol use in sports
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

99% of them are about as useful as those stupid fads that normies on facebook do. The only ones that really do anything are creatine and protein powder. Creatine helps with recovery, although not in a game changing way. Protein powder is good if you're deficient in protein from your diet.

thanks user

i use protein powder probably like a retard, 4-5 scoops a day when i lift

examine.com
Collates research studies about a ton of different supplements and their effects

depends on what you're looking for.

Buy vitamin C in powder and consume 500 mg in the morning and 500 mg before sleep.

Then after a week report results.

Creatine. You'll never get your 5g/day just by eating, not even if you're on a meat only diet.
Omega3s, but you could just eat some mackerel.
Vitamins and minerals, but be careful too much of a good thing can still be too much for your body. The usual deficiencies are vit D,B, magnesium, zinc, potassium (get the one from Kazakistan, it's superior).
Are you a grill? Then maybe iron, but absorbing iron supplements is ironically hard, and folates if you are pregnant (isn't folate a vitamin anyway?)

Creative monohydrate and maybe creatine hydrochloride = slight strength and energy boost, muscles tend to look a smidge bigger while on it.

Whey protein = because your body needs protein to make muscle

Caffeine = more energy and stamina and slight strength boost

Cittruline = increases blood arginine levels more than arginine, bigger pump while lifting, works good with creatine

D-aspartic acid = shown to give a moderate boost in testosterone. It gave me acne but no gains. Probably makes a difference if you're over 35.

Vitamin D = proven to increase testosterone and overall leanness and muscle and improve your sense of well being. You won't notice it right away but after 6 months you're like, "yeah, I do look and feel a little better".

Turmeric/ Circumin = lowers overall body inflammation. It works.

CBD Hemp Oil = lowers overall body inflammation and is an almost instant painkiller for all sources of bodily pain. I was a sceptic at first, but it gives you no buzz and stopped my back spasms and pain in about 2 minutes. Not sure about any side effects.

Nicotine lozenges or gum = great mental boost for workouts. Tunes you in better than any other supplement.

Vodka = don't get drunk, but 1 or 2'shots of vodka before heavy lifting can help you add on a few more pounds or reps. Just look up the history of alcohol use in sports, you'll be surprised.

I have tried every goddamn supplement there is, including steroids, and these are the legal ones that work. There's probably more but I can't think of them right now. Like yohimbine hcl, that stuff works too if you don't mind panic attacks.

How do you anons have vitamin deficiencies? Are you 17th century sailors? Or do you have any other excuse for your diet being shit?

>Vodka = don't get drunk, but 1 or 2'shots of vodka before heavy lifting can help you add on a few more pounds or reps. Just look up the history of alcohol use in sports, you'll be surprised.
bullshit, gona need some proofs

>Turmeric/ Circumin = lowers overall body inflammation. It works.
Ever since I read that I started adding curry to pretty much everything. Curry and black pepper, because apparently curcumin has a very low absorption rate but with black pepper it increases by 2000%, or so I read somewhere. They still go great together.

He said "look it up" because he clearly doesn't want to spoonfeed nor feels the need to prove every single little thing he writes. It's annoying when I see fags demanding source for everything without even caring to check it out for themselves.

Here is your source, fag: lmgtfy.com/?q=history of alcohol use in sports

Useful supplements for longevity and health:

Is a mens multi beneficial? I bought some for really cheap.

>calling someone a fag on a fag board
really activates the almonds

lmgtfy.com/?q=history of alcohol use in sports

a nothingburger, nice try cnn

Link? I don't mind if it's lebbit.

Depends on the multi

Multi tablets might give problems with absorption if they are waxed, which many of them are because it make them look better and last longer before expiring.

Or at least that's what I read somewhere.

I eat fatty fish every single day, its a major source of my protein. Magnesium and zinc are really easy to get too, just eat cereal. Why would I take D3 though? can't I just sit in the sun? I thought fish oil was taken specifically for the D3 content, so why double up? This whole thing confuses me. Iron isn't even listed, nor is copper, you need small amounts of copper for proper zinc absorption, coincidentally copper is found in whole grains along with zinc. Just eat your fucking oats my dude.

Fuck you, that's your proof. Anecdotally though Russian Olympic lifters drink while training. Also, if this makes any sense, alcohol acts as a stimulant in small doses, it could probably add a few pounds to a lift by increasing heart rate and decreasing inhibition. This is of course until the intoxication reaches a point at which it begins to effect motor control and coordination.

megadoses of vitamin k sent my gains through the roof

use 1-2 scoops after training.

Go to /r/supplements top of all time. Its somewhere there.

>fucking morons don't understand the burden of proof
Dude it's totally true, I read a study about it once. You can't prove that I didn't xddd