Why aren't you eating this food?

relatively cheap.

25.2 protein per 100g
28.7g protein per 100g

Proper food. Tasty as fuck if you're a real man, all primal and shit, and not some fucking cuck.

seriously, why aren't we talking about this more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JP42y28GTqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I'm not poor and I can afford much better food like SAGE and shrimp and boar's head deli meat and literally anything else

Because it's normal for most people to eat offal. I've even had lamb brain for breakfast, shit was delicious.

You can make seitan for about 5€/kg, and it has 75 to 80g of protein per 100g.
>VEGANS have the CHEAPEST FOOD PER PROTEIN

have fun eating 5kg of broccoli everyday

You'd do that if you wanted to be vegan.
If you just wanted to exploit the cheap proteic food you'd get the missing nutrients from a tin of mackerel or other cheap oily fish (no additional cost since you should eat it anyway).

Fuck your leftovers meat that shit is disgusting. Get a real job poorcuck

You'd have to work in legumes for a "complete protein" though, right?

I'm interested in making seitan, but I've been to chink restaurants where they sell it and they made it seem like such a chore. Any simple resources to start out with? Maybe they were just trying to talk me into coming back if I want more seitan, fucking chink gains goblins

Yes, you'll need legumes, but if you're interested in eating healthy and cheap you're eating lentils or beans anyway as a main carb source, and are eating some oily fish too, that has complete proteins.
>re:chinks
of course they amp up what they're doing, nobody would buy their shit if they told them you could just take some of the broth you've cooked lentils and veggies in, add cheapass gluten, throw in a pan or oven, and have your protein bread. If you were thinking of putting soy sauce in or on it: try worchestershire sauce instead. Because fuck soy, no matter if it fucks your test or not it tastes nasty.

Protein bread? I thought wheat gluten was used in baking by the spoon to help the bread rise, would it expand and spill out?

Any resources for the retarded would be welcome, user

Btw, since we're baking: solids first, then liquids. Put the broth in the gluten, not the gluten in the broth, it helps against clumping and with dosages.

Wat.
What do you think seitan is? It's gluten bread, it's basically all protein.
You use gluten in baking to add elasticity, but here we're using it to bake protein bread, the elasticity is just a nice side effect.
I can't find any site that gives out a basic barebones seitan receipe, but consider this: it's dough. Unleavened dough, no point adding yeast (unless you want to use some nutritional yeast for vitamins) because it's almost all protein, the yeast won't do shit, you'd have better luck with baking soda (I haven't tried that yet tho).
Make it tasty with spices, sauces, using broth instead of water, cook or bake it up, maybe brown it a bit (you'll need to add some starch or sugar on the outside to make it brown properly), and eat.

>if you're a real man
You buy shit kept in plastic at a grocery store.

Oh I'll put my broth in the gluten all right.

To brown it, can I just put something brown in it? Like my doo doo?

My DOO FUKKEN DOO, yo?

Sure, but then you'll eat shit and die.

Oh I don't cook for myself. I'm working as your mother's caregiver. I'll be preparing her meals. (I also lick her gross snatch and shithole against her will.)

>I'm a 'cuck' because I don't eat Tesco's disgusting waste products
So be it then.

I don't see the appeal in the rape, but as her caregiver it's understandable you want to kill her in the grossest possible way.
No jury would ever convict, carry on with your plan.

Thx bro,

The liver is pretty good too.

user, I can't bake...

Seitan is fucking garbage and you shouldn't put that shit in your body. Just eat meat like a normal fucking person

Organ meats are amazing. Liver is a good one too, I eat that shit as often as possible.

Experiment and learn. Or make thin round wafers and fry in a pan - do not deep fry, no need for oil or maybe just a small dash so it doesn't stick, deep frying only works properly for things coated in carbs.

who the fuck let a straight guy in here

>Seitan is fucking garbage and you shouldn't put that shit in your body
Are you celiac? No? Then you can eat it with no issues.

Having protein is great but having no amino acids is not. Also, studies have shown that eating that much gluten over time can be a precursor to celiac. Also its fucking gross

Seitan is low quality protein. Get your protein from soy if you want to avoid red meat.

>Having protein is great but having no amino acids is not
But protein is aminoacids... anyway, seitan has no Lysine. You'll need to eat legumes, high in Lysine, to balance it out.
I have found nothing about gluten bringing on celiac disease, but if there are studies there are also measurable limits, that's something I'll have to find.
As for the grossness, you just can't cook.

[email protected]

youtube.com/watch?v=JP42y28GTqc

Seitan is low quality protein. Get your protein from soy if you want to avoid red meat.

When I said amino acids I was thinking lysine specifically. My bad. I just don't know why you would eat a food that's a lower quality source of protein and ridiculously high in gluten. I'm not a proponent of the whole "Gluten is bad for everyone" thing, but there's better options.

1 gram of protein is 4 kcal
28.7g protein per 100g
what.

tried eating pork kidneys but they smelled so strongly of rancid piss that I hard a hard time. are veal kidneys any better?

chicken butt.

you were smelling your own piss-soaked clothes. stop being homeless and try again.

what? it's a well known fact that kidneys filter urine and that they therefore smell quite a bit like urine. the fuck is wrong with you?

i'm sorry, i'd love to keep talking to you, but you reek of piss. and frankly your homeless ramblings about eating human kidneys are starting to creep me out.

I've no idea what quality you're used to but they're not meant to smell like urine. You should probably find a new place to get your meat from.