That guy who still looks at pictures of his old highschool crush before he goes to the gym

>that guy who still looks at pictures of his old highschool crush before he goes to the gym
haha what a faggot haha I bet he still has dreams about her at night haha

HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP

>That guy who thought lifting would make him get his high school/college crush
>She went for a DYEL/fatfuck instead

Hilarious stuff

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

fuck u i actually dreamed of her last night and ive been out of high school for 3 years

My old high-school crush became a radical lesbian.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse.

>nothing really noteworthy
You have some fucking high standards

Its pasta, dawg

>that guy who googled "How to get out of the friendzone"

Go away

Is her name Linda by any chance?

she joined a sorority and became a stacy after fucking one of my best highschool friends

my highscool crush is obese now. fucking gross.

>that guy that drinks his protein shakes after his workout in the gym bathrooms

>tfw your hs oneitis is now a pansexual furry

dodged a bullet

I unironically still hold out hope of being with her one day. High school finished three years ago and I still think of her almost every day. Am I a weak beta cuck faggot who should kys myself?

I can't even remember my high school crush's name unless I really think about it

The projection.

I hope you get over it one day user. Find something that can replace the past.

>tfw no pansexual furry gf

Yeah. Went on date with high School crush years later. I was no longer into her at all... I think I just want to live alone and help with the robot apocalypse now.

>Have superbro in hS
>he's about that life always in fights always trying to get into fights always on drugs etc trying to act alpha 24/7
>not a bad fighter desu only had to get him out of one bad one where he was outnumbered
>anyways introduce him to his oneitis who had/has a thing for me
>he gets SEVERE oneitis for grill
>fast forward after I've been gone for a long time
>he's now a tranny and changed his name to one letter off her name
Literally wot

>that guy who thinks his waifu would be proud of his lifts

bumping this shitty thread just because