Not lifting to one day have your very own ebony goddess

>not lifting to one day have your very own ebony goddess
Absolutely confirmed for not making it.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501374637526.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't post niggers on this board. Read the rules.

she's white

Hate is a poison that will only end up killing you.

Maybe his hate ends up killing the basketball Americans, you don't know user

>race mixing
>making it

Hilarious user

>tfw no ebony goddess to make mixed race babies with

If everyone was a mixed fag there wouldn't be any race war in the world. Problem solved, its easy as that, just stick your dick in a person with another skin color

I've started hanging in lower socio-economic areas of my city in the hopes of finding a black girlfriend.

That sounds like possibly the worst idea ever. I will have white children like me.

my sons will be more athletic than yours and my daughters more fertile

>That sounds like possibly the worst idea ever

Literally in what way

I always put up some stripping and twerking softcore of ebony hotties on while I lift (homegym).

really works.

You are pretty much making your situation out to be the best in your mind. I've seen athletic mixed race people and athletic mono race people. Aka whites and blacks. I don't think my family has problems with infertility either. My mom managed to shit out 6 of us without a miscarriage. Which I mean doesn't mean my daughters will be fertile. However most young women are fertile so it shouldn't be a problem

I would like to have only white children like my ancestors have done for thousands of years. Ruining my genetics makes it the worst idea ever.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>Ruining my genetics

Are you just cherry picking now? Good looking and healthy people belong to every race or people of mixed race and so do ugly people.

Honestly I find an attractive white woman far more attractive than that. So I'll stick to what I like

So exactly how are you ruining your genetics by mixing with other races?

Come home white man.

I'm not a race traitor.

The lighter European eye colors would be gone. My pale white skin would be gone. The lighter European hair colors would be gone. The facial structure of white people would be gone. I understand that light eye and hair colors can sometimes exist in a race mixed child. However the most important thing is that the skin color will no longer be white. That's it being ruined to me

I'm really tempted to join a black women looking for white men dating site. I wanna get some dark hottie BLEACH'D.

do it for her

I love my white skin and want my kids to have white skin is basically my idea.

Skin color (or color of any body part for that matter) isn't better/worse genetics you fucking /pol/tard, you could just say you find darker tones appealing visually.

do midnight black women with pretty faces exist outside of photoshop?

what a sad little man you are

So yea now you are just trying to bait me it seems. I mean I think no race is superior I just like white skin. We all bleed and die.

I am actually quite happy as I have a great future ahead of me

>Lazy eye on the fucktard

lol

dark skin isnt aesthetic

My goal in life is to have one women from each race(expect abbos unless mixed) age 18-21 in a harem(about 5 women) when i'm 30 kind of like Dan. But i would have kids with all of them in my home in Dubai inshallah.

>Not already having your very own ebony goddess

OP getting left behind

T. Incel

No one on this site had good genetics. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting here

If you wouldn't want this lips around your cock you're queer as fuck.

This

If you would deny sex with a black women your a low test beta

>beastiality

MODS!!!!!!

>Not lifting fueled by spite and hate
Never gonna make it

>Ebony
>Goddess

Pick one

I personally find some black girls really attractive, but if you want to end up like this guy then there's probably something wrong with your brain. Just fuck them on the side brehs, or you'll have regrets

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501374637526.webm

>if everybody were dead there'd be no war nor hunger
Really activates my almonds

I clicked.
Found me new ring tone.
You Mensch, you.

>That double-hoverhand.

WE

Then why do "white" people tan

You need to talk to women mate you cant just pick up women through standing in an area no matter how much you lift.

The same reason white girls are twerking, adopting ghetto slang, and other shit

WOT A MENSCH

Cool choice of words user "Adopt" kek. Also thats bullshit because if that were so bodybuilding shows wouldn't have you all bronzed up

>Skin color (or color of any body part for that matter) isn't better/worse genetics you fucking /pol/tard

There's all shades of shit, but only one shade of white. So yes, I'd rather be exotic and white than shit and normal.

Hate is a survival instinct that has served humanity well for millions of years

>This thread brehs

You're red not white. Your blood shows through your skin because you lack pigmentation. You're not the color of a white tee-shirt or piece of notebook paper

nigger you wish you were white

Someones never seen a real white person before...

Either way my skin is way prettier than mud-skin, every culture on earth thinks so. Sorry nig-kun, nobody wants your curse. Your skin is gross, you can't even shave regularly because your hair is gross too. Its sad for you because you see pretty superior Europeans around you and none of them want your children, it would be better if you went back to africa and lived with africans who have your genes.

yeah nigger

>wanting your children to hate you

I have because i live in central PA user. But still no matter the place you go "white" people are Red, whether sick or cold or hot they turn red and their babies are born red all over. They call then red necks for a reason..

lol why does everyone post traps on this board

Nah im not upset user but im just stating it. Plus the only reason people love your minority (b/c white people arent a majority on earth) is because your people conquered all the major landmasses throughout the 15-1800's

Wow what a great goal

>ebony goddess
>that
pick one nigger

ebony nigger

I actually find black women to be very attractive but I would never have a child with one. /pol gave me my reasons why plus herpes.

WUZ

your arguments are getting so pathetic lmao

>I will have white children like me.

This doesn't mean what you think it means. Perhaps you should improve your language skills before spreading such hate.

this guy does not speak for us. why would you give such a poor example you shitstick?

I know. But Jews in Saudi want to ruin it by going to war with Iran and i don't want to buy property in America and stay there.

The contrast of colors when penis goes in vag is what does it for me.

those apes are all shit as well. shit, its almost as if attractive niggers are few and far between. one thread and you are already running out

Gross

No, she's Asian. Name is Melanie Elyza

i too love to rationalize bestiality with color-combinations

haha i speak for myself nigger white > all

Its OK to bleach black women as long as you also have at least one white heir. Bleaching is doing the world a service but yourself a disservice.

It wasn't an argument it was a statement. There is no such thing as "white" people in the sense of no person on this planet has the same complextion as a white tee-shirt or a white vehicle. It's like a pride thing when you say "white" because white means pure and shit but in actuality none of your race is truely "white"

>tfw no filipina goddess

You do realize that you have to develop a personality outside the gym also for women of any colour to be interested in you, you don't just lift then suddenly one day a gf appears out of thin air.

this is better though, why didn't you start with this?

not even fit related. go back to your containment board or in your case your JIDF website

how long is this nigger spam going to last? what are you trying to accomplish?

wait what? I've been doing it all wrong, gonna have to start whipping out some moves then

they dont pay me enough for this

why would (((they))) pay you anything for this?

>/pol gave me my reasons why
What you mean to say is that you listened to autistic virgin ramblings

Jesus Christ that's a thing?, dating sites exist for everything now.

>What are genetic differences between races

>Tfw more than half the black population in the US has Herpes and other STDs.
Race mixing with blacks is selfish. Your own taboo lust is handicapping your children

Will my future sons be called blacklets or whitelets?

Same, but I didn't need /pol/ to tell me that the idea of poo colored nappy haired offspring is repulsive