What exercises does a 28 year old male need to do to attract 18-20 year old girls?

What exercises does a 28 year old male need to do to attract 18-20 year old girls?

straight-arm ATM lifts

fpbp

Find out their dads routine and repeat it

just b urself brah just be konfidunt

>28
>attract 18-20 year olds

Touch-on Myki to failure

go to bed mate

>abs
>moderate musculature
>Good face and not looking too old
>come across as not being as big of a childish cunt as most men their age

Works for 20-25, and I'm in my early 30s.
I don't know if it works for teenagers, although I had a few interested when I was back at uni a couple of years ago but I find them too immature and annoying to deal with, even if just for hookups.

If you can't do the above then
Girls like money.

nice get

hnnng tasty get

Remeber the rule, OP :
>your age divided by two, plus seven.

You shouldn't fuck below 21.

>you shouldn't fuck prime teen pussy

Lmao, fucking Americans.

>You shouldn't fuck below 21.
Says who?

If you want to avoid social stigma.
Otherwise, stick it in, what do I care ?

What's with that certain GLOW girls 18-20 have, and why does it seem to fade away into their early-mid 20s?

Well paying job or a good educational set that will pay off.

A house and other financial assets a bonus.

She clearly has a fake tan.

Do you live in a village or something? Nobody gives a shit about who you put your dick into.

dog if you have to ask they want nothing to do with you

>social stigma
Who gives a fuck

>social stigma

The age of consent ranges from 14 to 16 here in Europa. We're not prudes like burgers are.

>age of consent
With a 28 yr old right?

Don't think so, when I was in high school all the hot girls had it, at least where I lived, even in winter.

That's called youth. They have clear skin, tight bodies, and gravity hasn't fucked their shit up yet.

sick get brah

Yeah. I've been with two 16-year-olds when I was in my early 20. I know two guys who had 14-year-old gfs when they were in their mid 20s.

What countries are we talking about here?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

If you don't know what countries are in Europe you should seriously kys.

thats what other losers say to keep people from achieving their dreams

lmao enjoy paying that 50 dollerydoos on etickets while i buy tattslotto fag

by their 20s the girls have roasted on miles of cock and taken their soul out

Don't be dumb, I know the countries, I'm asking which country this user is from.

nice pasta. now please stop

Makes sense, pretty sad shit
I feel like most dudes improve into their late 20s and their shit gets fucked up way slower even after that, not rapidly like a lot of women

And all the hot girls went tanning or wore self tanning lotion.

Other than tighter skin and less fat there is no fucking secret, you just like young women.

Literally any. If you are even a 6/10 you can drown in college girl pussy. Just love near a University, dress business casual and be decent looking, get a tinder, more college girls will call you daddy than you'll be able to handle.

Well I'm only 21, I like women around my age
I'd be surprised if they fake tanned, tanning beds are illegal here and tanning lotion usually looks pretty fake

Weighted chin ups

the shekel shuffle

I'm from Spain

Self tanner is much better now than it was 5-10 years ago, you'd be surprised.

If white girls have tan skin, do the math retard, it isnt "youth" it's something else

Why do people hate hispanic girls but prefer Muslim and black girls?

Does she know how perfect her legs are?

This isnt even remotely true

is this a new recurring forced-meme thread? we are having this exact question every day

that one kid who actually touches on

False, and I come here everyday

What exercises does a 56 year old male need to do to attract 5-10 year old girls?

Cardio and HDD wiping.

Salty 20 yr old jealous that a 28 yr old can get more girls than him detected

who the fuck said that
white girls are the tits

Mum and her two daughters.

Ages 63, 41 and 40

If not, i'm sure beta orbiters like you will inflate her sense of self-worth soon enough

>being this much of a faggot

Insecure 28 yr old who can't handle being made fun of by a complete stranger on the internet detected

GLOW now stands for Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling. Yet another acronym taking away our ability to capitalize words for emphasis, thanks to feminism.

>Meet qt girl
>We hang out several times due to same friend group
>At a party together, sitting outside smoking
>Tells me she really likes me but I'm too old for her
>She's 18 and I'm 23

Just kill me

>>Tells me she really likes me but I'm too old for her

Yeah, it wasn't that.

Hispanic girls aren't white

She was probably expecting you to convince her otherwise. Sounds like a missed opportunity.

>be 28
>18 year old always tell me guys their age are immature shits and are glad to have slept with me
Feels good.

Depends on if they're New World spics, or if they're Spaniards. Not all Spanish girls are white, but many are.

Here are some ugly ones.

Definitely in Sweden.
Every bitch over 16 is with guys AT LEAST 3 years older.
By 20 their bfs are like 5 years older.

right hand tinder swipes to failure

>What exercises does a 28 year old male need to do to attract 18-20 year old girls?
Anti-pedo exercises.
Or maybe you need to take some growth hormone, so you can finish growing the fuck up already.
>is 28
>too unsophisticated and immature to get with women his own age
Your personality must be absolute GARBAGE if you want to prey on teenagers. Seriously, fucking GROW UP already and leave the kiddies alone. What you want to do is the equivalent of a 40 year old skeezing on 20 year olds. What kind of fucking loser is 28 and is skeezing on teenage girls? Get correct. Get some professional help if you must, but stop being a skeeze.

For the rest of you in this thread:
I seriously hope you guys don't EVER do this.

How easy is it for a 28 yr old to get a gf in Sweden?

well, it seems that your attention span sucks whilst you overall suck at life
gg

>18-20
>kids
kys

>wanting women in their prime and legal age is somehow pedo

Kill yourself.

Do you happen to have a vagina? Are you maybe approaching 30? Yeah. It's too late for you.

>another 21 year old afraid of an older man "taking" (((his))) women

he's right. you're creeps. you know it too, that's why you want him to kill himself. so you can shut the person up who is speaking your truth.

Do you have a son that needs taking care of, honey? I can provide for you. Be a REAL man, unlike these silly BOYS hitting on girls.

>him

>GROW UP
You first

This is why I stopped dating Asians. I used to date a Japanese girl in high school who lived off base, and it turned out she was 21 and in nursing school. I was only 15 and she looked younger than I did.

i dont care much for young girls

but now i do knowing that it pisses you off

>What you want to do is the equivalent of a 40 year old skeezing on 20 year olds.

Wait, how is a 28-year-old wanting to get with 20-year-olds equivalent to a 40-year-old wanting to get with 20-year-olds? It's not. The difference is in fact dramatic.

Easy if you're an immigrant

Not him but I have dark brown eyes, dark hair and olive skin. Would that help?

its pretty much all of them user, aoc ranges from 13 to 16 throughout europe.

Lies and deceit. Sweden is an extremely segregated society, no matter what the /pol/ caricatures would have you believe.

I'm tired of banging fat chicken and ugly chicks. Yeah it's easy, but I want a qt to plow

Traveling to the Czech Republic soon, any advice for a tourist staying there for 2 weeks?

Found the used-up old cumrag.

Just banged 18 year old last week and Im turning 27 this month, how are you too old for her ffs. Why didnt u say "is alright, i like young pussy."

Do Swedish girls like Italian looking guys?

I'd bet they like guys who are good with girls. If you don't pull at home, you don't pull anywhere.

I'm a social retard here. I get mires but I never approach because I'm still that fat guy I was before in my mind

Pilsner urquell, best beer and if you can visit the brewery do it. Prague is gorgeous as well. Do a tour around the palace. Take it as a bulking trip and eat because the potato dumplings are amazing. Have fun, I bloody love that country.

Easy if you're an immigrant

Me too user

/fa will play a bigger role than /fit in this scenario.

checked and why is it a problem that she was 21?

>tfw

Because my pee pee was tiny and scared. She was probably used to gigantic Asian pee pee.

Left one is seriously 63??

>Looks under her face

I'm 30 and my gf for a year is 24 and also way out of my league. Though i think she's getting too old and i can still slay 18-22 before i want to settle down, so i think we'll break up soon.
Long story short just lift and take good care of yourself and you can easily fuck 10 years below assuming youre not a loser

the golden rule for actually picking up women in prime (18-25) age:

your age
divided by 7
plus 100,000

if your annual income is below that, you better be a Chad

If I'm 29, Hispanic but my mom is white can I still get an 18 year old girlfriend?