Anyone here use creatine? If so does it work for you?

Anyone here use creatine? If so does it work for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9eCtOFIf40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been using it for 4 months now, and it works for me. My muscles got bigger/harder. And I was able to increase my reps due to having more ATP available. I don't think it affected my strength, but the increased capacity for work has helped with my gains i think. It's not magic, but I like it.

I take 5mg a day. I just put it in my post-workout protein shake.

It didn't really help my friend, though. I think there's a genetic component to whether or not you'll notice the benefits.

Drink plenty of water.

Never worked for me, and I tried about 5 different brands, including that crea-alkyl-stuff. No big deal. I spent more money at the video arcade in those days.

>Ultraaaaaaa Commmmbbooooooo !

it works if your goal is to lose hair

This

I find it allows me to workout longer without my muscles getting fatigued

That's a myth

youtube.com/watch?v=r9eCtOFIf40

Anyone got any general usage guidelines. Like Do you cycle it? Twice a day or once? How much? I already lost my hair so don't give a titty if it's a myth or not

Well I hope so but I already have grey hair at young age, I cant bother risking this.

Increases DHT levels, which in turn accelerates hair loss. Google it

It's not a myth. It's pretty conclusive that it CAN cause hair loss, they just haven't done enough tests to be able to say it definitely does doesn't (although the initial research speaks for itself)

enough reasons for me not risking it

Just put 3-5mg in your protien shake once daily.

No need to take loading doses or anything like that - that's just a marketing ploy and may cause stomach cramping. It'll build up in your system over the course of a couple weeks.

It doesn't matter when you take it, as long as you take it once daily. So, no need to rush home and take it post-workout or anything.

Just buy good ol' creatine monohydrate. Don't worry about the more expensive stuff.

5g once a day

take a scoop in the morning and drink lots of water, mix it in with your protein after a workout if you want

Works wonders for me although it can cause some bloating and I drink a lot more water. I haven't come off the stuff in about a year. As the other user said, it does nothing for some guys. It's so fucking cheap it hard to argue against giving it a go.

Oh and I still got my hair but I don't think I'm genetically predisposed for hair loss. My grandad who is in his mid 80s still has a head full of hair.

I would imagine this would only be true if you're already genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness.

Thanks niggers

Sorry, i meant grams, not milligrams.

Dont mix it with milk or it'll become some nasty shit

The best way I found to consume it, is to dump the 5g in your mouth and then wash it down with water.

Kek

if pill form then like he said
if powder then

what is so funny about that?

Not a troll, this is the best way. shit doesnt like to mix with water so if you mix it the shit just ends up on the bottom and you're left drinking sandy bullshit at the bottom of your cup

it has literally no flavor, just put a scoop in your mouth and drink some water to wash it out of your mouth.

>Dont mix it with milk
creatine literally dissolves in milk and has no taste, wtf you talking about

jesus christ you are insecure, if you start losing hair just deal with it, shave it off. who fucking cares

ROFL what?