Reminder that lifting heavy is unsustainable

Reminder that lifting heavy is unsustainable

Most people on this site are in their early twenties so think they are invincible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw
instagram.com/p/BRc6LpOhBtU/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ifting heavy is unsustainable
There's a difference between lifting heavy and being a powerlifter.

For once you aren't come near the weight this guy was putting on his spine everytime he squated no matter how hard you tried.

Lifting moderatly heavy weights are fine aslong as you use good form.

You also don't have the muscleture to support your spine as well as they do.

Lifting heavy is pants on head retarded if your goal is aesthetics or health.

If you're performance driven you can sacrifice some health for it, but make no mistake that this is what you're doing.

Correction: age 27 getting big naturally v age 60 just using jooce

Yeah, just do bodyweight and run, amirite? Probably avoid red meats too, preferably go fully vegan? Take a refugee into my house too, also? Let him fuck my wife a bit?

t. dyel poltard who thinks squatting heavy enough to get a bubble butt is inherently manly

Of course it is.

Oy vey that's the idea, goyim.

/pol/ mindset escalates insecurities ridiculously

Pic related: you on the left.

Lmao I'm and here's my body and posture as a natty who does moderate-low weights for high reps and high volume.

Post your poltard body.

it shows, you dyel

D Y E L

post your body then faggots

I've been training for 3 month

This is true to an extent.

I think steroids is a big factor in this though.

With all the muscle you are building while on steroids your muscles are growing and reaching levels of strength that your bones/ligaments can handle.

Obviously this can happen without taking steroids, but not to the same extent.

That being said lifting only up to moderately heavy weights will still make you healthier, stronger and look better than the general population with very few risks.

Cannot handle*

Sorry on phone

Frank Zane has stated he used to go heavy all the time.

What's your point?

How much is "moderate"?

>those pecs

Oh user, i'm so sorry...

probably just past the novice stage, it also makes the most sense as a point to stop going heavier because you get a lot of diminishing returns after that point

Oh my goodness, are you suggesting using anabolic steroids?

>men overweight or obese by every practical medical definition strapping weight several times their own weight to themselves end up with bad joints

Practically every elite athlete in every sport ends up with joint injuries, from football to running, I've seen and met people with all sorts of fucked up joints. Elite Atheltes are pushing the limits of their humanity practically. Some retard weightlifting enthusiast repping 2pl8 on bench won't blow out any joints by age 30 if they do it with right form. Comparing 240lb power lifter to 180lb user is kind stupid.

I feel like 1/2/3/4 is as much as anyone needs to lift just to say they lift, without trying to be good at it or anything

like how much - 20kg free weight barbells per arm are pretty normal and easy for high rep, but i dont think they will give me actual big ass arms
Same for deadlift - should i stick to my bodyweight +/- 20 kg or go up to 200?

i dno, i wasnt hte original guy you responded to. i just wanted to chime in with a sensible place to stop focusing on strength

you still need to get stronger over time though, but it shouldn't be so aggressive. powerbuilding doing a brosplit 5 days a week is very sensible. doing something like 5-3-1, or 8-5-2 or whatever you want for one heavy lift per day, and then 4-5 high rep accessories. this will give you monthly strength progression and the rest goes to size.

watch dorian gates talking with joe rogan about lifting heavy

Thanks user!
So far i went for a mix of cardio, boxing and mid rep (10) with a moderate diet - and walk/skate a lot. will try a proper split soon.

Goldlight Sparkle is my favorite rabbi

I do have pectus, so my chest will never look great anyway, but that is an older picture. Here's how my chest looked at the peak of my winter bulk, we'll see how it looks when I'm done cutting.

Do more chest flies and dips

Lifting heavy = Lifting the most you can for 12 good reps, whatever that weight is be it 20kg or 100kg

Lifting superheavy = Powerlifter lifts and snap city

Big difference

He didn't talk much about it, only rep numbers.

that chick looks hot

If you'reon test (these guys are) then low weight high reps has always been the key to more growth. Natties need to kill themselves on heavy weight to make the most gains. But your argument is terrible anyway because tom Platz had the best quads I've ever seen and he could squat 325 for 25 reps. He didn't get fucked up.

N O L E G S
O
L
E
G
S

top kek

Life is unsustainable, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw

What's it like being a total pussy?

Frank Zane looks like shit now. He's dyel

U look like shit and don't do hard enough work to fix that. Stay DYEL but make bullshitt excuses to justify it.
"JUST WAIT FOR MY CUT. YOU'LL SEE"

nobody else posted pics. fucking lol what a bunch of insecure fatties

Strongmen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> powerlifters > bodybuilders

If you have Pectus it's pretty mild

I've been lifting within 5% of my 1rm on every compound almost every week for nearly 10 years. So unsustainable :(

This has literally nothing to do with /pol/

>lifting heavy is unsustainable

spoken like a fearful, dainty little twink bitch who wants to justify the fact that he is a physically weak and immensely emasculated beta male. keep up those mental gymnastics, squirt.

25 to 32 MAAAAAYBE 35

instagram.com/p/BRc6LpOhBtU/?hl=en
Lol

Wow it's every woman's dream men lmao

>stringy hair
>skinny
>twig bitch legs
>curl chimp arms that still look like shit
>looks like a dirty, smelly meth head

you look like a fucking mess, cletus.

Who's the old man on the right?

Pretty sure like all of those guys are married

Fuck you bro

What's "too heavy"? More than 1/2/3/4? Maybe even less than that?

>lifting heavy is unsustainable

I workout with a 63 year old powerlifter and he's been doing it for decades drug free

There's a difference between powerlifting and being a retard trying to max out every other day also taking the individual's health and preexisting conditions into consideration

Here are my quads, same time as my second picture.

I really wish they were a bit smaller.

What now?

Also

>stringy hair

This is called sweat, ever stepped into a gym?

oh picture, right

You look good m8, don't worry. What are your stats?

>those calves

My condolences

I don't bench, last time I maxed it was 100x3 or so.

I don't dead but last time I tried maxing it was 185x3.

I don't squat and haven't tried maxing in years.

I don't push but last time I tried to max it was 65x5.

I only have the bad habit of maxing on chins, doing 45 for 4 currently, need to drop the ego and go for only a bit of added weight.

Bw between 85 and 75, sitting close to 80 now since if I hit a beach it will be in a month.
Out of all the things a man could be insecure about, calves? Lmao I would chop off my legs if I could hover like a genie my man.

>I don't lift
Got it

yes, we all know how skinny your legs are. just give it a rest, cletus. you're embarrassing yourself and the rest of the trailer park.

I literally wanna fuck those two oldfarts at the same time while going back and forth tonguening them.
>tfw never had a dad
>tfw will be a homewrecker to senior Chads in my Woodland Hills neighborhood
I'm ready to burn the world.

>no one pointing out that the Lilliebridges are notorious for shitty form

it's always the /pol/ resident who brings up cucking/black dicks/sexual fantasies. Have something you want to share?

Fuck Lifting Heavy i only do. light Weight and Machines

Yeah show us a pic in a tshirt with no pump

you go heavy on the roids

also i love this meme, don't stop forcing it

why you kfc greasey bruh

And still no one has posted their body.

Show me your Body bebey

Of course i roid Bodybuilding sucks hell Without roids

Cuz i sweaty as fuck from the Tren

Twinkmode

myrin

highly rec carrying wipes my man

i'm not enhanced but i get sweaty (and greasy from the sweat) at my job and these are a fuckin life saver

Calisthenics > lifting

>pro bodybuilders lift heavy, strongmen lift heavy, oly lift heavy, powerlifters lift heavy, rugby players lift heavy
>some twink on fit is telling me time under tension is all that matters and that you can look big repping sub2pl8 bench.
Manlet ass twink that doesn't look good outside of xs tees

Im sure You Look pretty amazing as Well bro Share it with us

>roiding for this

not posting your pic and being a jelly hater. LMAO keep up with the virgin lifting that you probabaly cant stay motivated to do for more than 2 months at a time

No one responded with a picture so I guess you won

nice

spacing

Let him be bro he Will Never Know the Sweet life of aesthetics
Pic is my Trensformation

>Lilliebridges
>natty
Nigga Eric's advice for getting bigger was "up the dose, lift the most"
Where the FUCK is Vytautas Lalas, 5'9" king of all manlets, (I think) the only sub 6 foot winner of the arnold strongman classic aka the real reason why manlets will never learn?

I'm 1.83 and usually wear Ls, very few mediums still fit me and frequently have to go XL to fit chest during the winter.

Also
>recommending the training methods of steroid users training for strength to natural lifters lifting for health and aesthetics

>1.83
>75kgs
You're beyond small. 170 manlets on fit cbt have posted at 80-81 kg natty. You should learn some humility when you're that small and weak.

>pro gymnasts and calisthenics fags roid
Guess no training method is valid for natties? We better stick to pre 1960 programs like Texas method which also requires heavy lifting.

epic gyno

where the fuck is your chin niga like for real why you blocking your face wit ur arm nigga haha

Lmfao You really tryin too hard to find sth to criticise fatty

b
r
e
h
wher the chin

M E A T Y N I P P L E S

No pictures Bros opinion dismissed

Where's your chin?

post yourself nerd

Chinlets when will they learn?

>some ugly roiding beaner fuck starts acting autistic
my favorite

>posting your face on 4chin
>not having a chin on 4chin
even worse
>roiding for this

Here's what I look like with a few years of natty lifting. Stay mad Reyansh.